What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

I don't think war will happen, the Iranian's will harass the US and their interests, this will include punishing the US financial and economic interest in the region, the US and the public in that country don't have the stomach for another war.

There will be strikes against targets in Israel, but even BiBi doesn't want war with Iran, and Iran can't afford a full scale conventional war with the US, the Russians won't come to help and China is busy doing the smart thing and strengthening their economic and political clout so Iran can count them out.

Just my two cents.

Again with your Sunni phobia... Enjoy the Yankee bombs on your head...

quote-you-know-that-old-beach-boys-song-bomb-iran-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-iran-john-mccain-64-63-95.jpg

Unlike lowlives..... Iranians would rather have bombs on their heads than have d1cks up their a$$.....I know which you would choose....

From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....

War is not going to happen. Only negotiations.

Unlike lowlives..... Iranians would rather have bombs on their heads than have d1cks up their a$$.....I know which you would choose....
Why? You support India. Why should we stick up for you now?

Why? You support India. Why should we stick up for you now?

Why are you here on a Pakistani forum???.. calling us low lives?

I hope one of the results of the extraordinary SNSC meeting personally attended by Khamenei was the decision to finally take that final screw drive step and build and test a nuke...

im thinking in addition to the short term revenge that will cost the lives of many American and Zionist terrorists...

Irans biggest long term revenge would be to become an open nuclear state with ICBMs aimed at the US mainland

I already firmly believe Iran has the capability to nuke Israel in some capacity today... its a question of aiming a nuke at the US now

I hope one of the results of the extraordinary SNSC meeting personally attended by Khamenei was the decision to finally take that final screw drive step and build and test a nuke...

im thinking in addition to the short term revenge that will cost the lives of many American and Zionist terrorists...

Irans biggest long term revenge would be to become an open nuclear state with ICBMs aimed at the US mainland

I already firmly believe Iran has the capability to nuke Israel in some capacity today... its a question of aiming a nuke at the US now

As Iran officially becoming an untouchable nuclear state, it can focus on its economic development and keep amplifying its military & economic strength.

The nuclear capable ICBM is the absolute cornerstone of everything including the safety and prosperity.

As Iran officially becoming an untouchable nuclear state, it can focus on its economic development and keep amplifying its military & economic strength.

The nuclear capable ICBM is the absolutely cornerstone of everything including the safety and prosperity.

I'm starting to believe that Iran should of raced for a nuke as early as it could. Stupid fatwa lol.

I'm starting to believe that Iran should of raced for a nuke as early as it could. Stupid fatwa lol.

Iran should absolutely seize this opportunity to consolidate its national solidarity by unveiling the ICBM and miniaturized nuclear warhead.

To make sure that the sacrifice of General Soleimani and many others is not in vain.

And in the midst of all this huffing and puffing, we are still waiting... I wonder who just bitch slapped whom?

And in the midst of all this huffing and puffing, we are still waiting... I wonder who just bitch slapped whom?

You're a scumbag, you claim to love Iran and be a patriot or whatever but your rejoicing at the potential of Iran being humiliated. Please stay in the US where all the other traitors across the world go when they abandon their countries in favour of hedonism and degeneracy.

All diaspora bunnies like you do is wail about when Arabs invaded Iran and converted you to islam, how mongols and turks came and burnt sh1t down and ruled over your countries for centuries. But when a war hero is assassinated in a cowardly manner illegally all diaspora monkeys take off their mask and celebrate like jackals.

Reminds me of bay of pigs invasion, when all the Cubans who supported it were in... America.

You're a scumbag, you claim to love Iran and be a patriot or whatever but your rejoicing at the potential of Iran being humiliated. Please stay in the US where all the other traitors across the world go when they abandon their countries in favour of hedonism and degeneracy.

All diaspora bunnies like you do is wail about when Arabs invaded Iran and converted you to islam, how mongols and turks came and burnt sh1t down and ruled over your countries for centuries. But when a war hero is assassinated in a cowardly manner illegally all diaspora monkeys take off their mask and celebrate like jackals.

Reminds me of bay of pigs invasion, when all the Cubans who supported it were in... America.
What the f..k? :rofl:
Which part of the statement is offensive? Or even slightly un-true?

That's a good option, however before doing that we must wait for the arms embargo to end in 8 months and starting a buying spree of diverse range of weapons (jets, submarines etc). Then armed to the teeth, we should go nuclear. But not in this situation with our old airforce.

Fatwa is fake and an excuse. Remember that Islam allows you to lie to your enemies in order to win the battle.

Iran had a nuclear weapons program under the Shah and under Khomeini and under Khamenei. They didn’t magically realize atomic bombs were bad in 2003. They stopped due to Iraq being toppled (one reason for getting it) and the fact that there was a huge pressure on them by the world to cease all atomic work and at time when the climate for regime change/war was very high by the US.

Thus the program was divided up and went underground.

Almost no one knows the father of Iran’s atomic bomb. But I have read about him. There isn’t even an picture of him available and he is highly guarded. UN wanted to meet him and Iran denied his existence.

that’s all I will say on the matter.

Can you hit US mainland or will just resort to killing more Muslims?
The us forces in the middle east number in the tens of thousands.The last time I looked it was the :usflag:americans:guns: who had been responsible for the bulk of muslim deaths in the region,next you would of course have the sunni whahabists,who when they werent happily slaughtering non sunnis were slaughtering their fellow sunnis for not being sunni enough.
:ph34r::butcher:

Back
Top Bottom