What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I believe that China has a Uygher problem ? Yes! Do I believe that China can do better ? Yes! But I don't believe its the place of the Turks to involve themselves with this issue. Because its a internal matter of China and because of Turkey's own historical trackrecord dealing with minorities. And the outside support for the Uyghers like those from Turkey will only increase the suspicion of the Chinese of the loyalty of the Uyghers and make the situation of the Uyghers worse.

again, nothing constructive. show me where i am wrong and we will debate. if you can't and keep writing vague nonsense like this, then kindly leave this topic. if you keep evading, going off-topic and write nonsense, it will mean you have nothing to say, thus showing that we are right in what we post. thanks for confirming though.
keep it to yourself, all you have is lie and lie and lie. what else? you ever see we kill innocent Uyghers? all we killed is terrorists, that's all. a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. we have the justice of anti terrorist, we don't have to fear.

Yes there was wrong policys in the past noone denies it, today pkk is more of an mafia organisation selling drugs in Europe, i know a couple people who joined them, i saw what they are doing and guess what, most turned back, one of them said ''it wasnt like what they promised us, they wouldnt care if i die'' now hes under the protection of Swiss intelliegnce from pkk people chasing him.

Stop talking about topics you have no clue about and avoid looking stupid any further.
you know nothing about what actually happen in Xingjiang, don't be fool. Xingjiang is never gonna be a land of Turkey or your puppet. it belongs to PRC.

Do I believe that China has a Uygher problem ? Yes! Do I believe that China can do better ? Yes! But I don't believe its the place of the Turks to involve themselves with this issue. Because its a internal matter of China and because of Turkey's own historical trackrecord dealing with minorities. And the outside support for the Uyghers like those from Turkey will only increase the suspicion of the Chinese of the loyalty of the Uyghers and make the situation of the Uyghers worse.
Actually some Turkish instigates Uyghers to become separatist, Turkey is doing lots of dirty things to serve its own filthy Pan Turkestan fantasy. considering they consider Tujue as their ancestor, we are enemies since thousands years ago.

I could have entered the fray, since I have second hand experience in this matter. But it wouldn't matter because a propaganda officer will play the victim and will try to win over with emotional statements. However we can observe than during the time this PRC has been established that many minorities have been assimilated and even though they may still have minor racial differences they are culturally assimilated which they are trying to do with the Uyghurs, within the Uyghurs we know there are communists which sell information to the state of any muslim activity(Preaching the religion and their own Uyghur culture, specially their culture).

Thus because Uyghurs are resisting assimilation and for that they enduring this bad treatment, but the Uyghurs which let themselves get assimilated get bonuses and rewards from the PRC.

This propaganda officer said that if they wanted to kill the entire population that they would, but the only reason they aren't doing that is because of diplomatic consequences and I also consider the possibility that their culture might play a role in the let them die off slowly while suffering.

Basicly If the people of Turkiye are moved by moral obligations, than there won't be good relations with PRC, but reasonable relations at max. And a Future conflict with PRC is a high possibility.

Last edited:
keep it to yourself, all you have is lie and lie and lie. what else? you ever see we kill innocent Uyghers? all we killed is terrorists, that's all. a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. we have the justice of anti terrorist, we don't have to fear.

you know nothing about what actually happen in Xingjiang, don't be fool. Xingjiang is never gonna be a land of Turkey or your puppet. it belongs to PRC.

Actually some Turkish instigates Uyghers to become separatist, Turkey is doing lots of dirty things to serve its own filthy Pan Turkestan fantasy. considering they consider Tujue as their ancestor, we are enemies since thousands years ago.
'lie, lie, lie', that's the simple way out. No one said that China shouldnt react to Uyghur individuals who use violence. I also condemn such acts, just like you should condemn pkk for using violence. However, if Uyghur refugees come to Turkey and China demands the return or blocks Uyghurs from leaving China/Thailand for Turkey, then there is a problem. And if you call the women and kids that are refugees terrorist too, go see a doctor.

I could have entered the fray, since I have second hand experience in this matter. But it wouldn't matter because a propaganda officer will play the victim and will try to win over with emotional statements. However we can observe than during the time this PRC has been established that many minorities have been assimilated and even though they may still have minor racial differences they are culturally assimilated which they are trying to do with the Uyghurs, within the Uyghurs we know there are communists which sell information to the state of any muslim activity(Preaching the religion and their own Uyghur culture, specially their culture).

Thus because Uyghurs are resisting assimilation they are getting this bad treatment, but the Uyghurs which let themselves get assimilated get bonuses and rewards from the PRC.

This propaganda officer said that if they wanted to kill the entire population that they would, but the only reason they aren't doing that is because of diplomatic consequences and I also consider the possibility that their culture might play a role in the let them die off slowly while suffering.

Basicly If the people of Turkiye are moved by moral obligations, than there won't be good relations with PRC, but reasonable relations at max. And a Future conflict with PRC is a high possibility.
Exactly, ccp thinks it's smart by using the 'war on terror' card in order to suppress islamic elements, but the biggest problem starts with ccp's attempts to systematically sinify east Turkestan. And the resistance to this is conveniently shown as 'islamic terrorism'. China then gets some solidarity from the west. Same reason why some Tibetans resist, but they are lucky for they are not muslim, so their cause gets more coverage worldwide.

you sure? recently Turkish found provided fake passport for Uyhgers to smuggle them out of China.

now those Turkish breaking China Law was under arrest and will be deported or be accused furtherly.

So ? Does that makes my country supporting terrorism in China ?

Thus because Uyghurs are resisting assimilation and for that they enduring this bad treatment, but the Uyghurs which let themselves get assimilated get bonuses and rewards from the PRC.

I have a good laugh when these people never even step on Xinjiang once and start claiming they have first hands news or experience what really happen to uyghur in Xinjiang and claiming we are supressing their language and culture.

If you try to find uyghur in youtube. There are plenty of programmes produced by CCTV of China for uyghur in Xinjiang. Nothing short of suppressing their culture and they are free to use their native language and practing their folk songs

I have a good laugh when these people never even step on Xinjiang once and start claiming they have first hands news or experience what really happen to uyghur in Xinjiang and claiming we are supressing their language and culture.

If you try to find uyghur in youtube. There are plenty of programmes produced by CCTV of China for uyghur in Xinjiang. Nothing short of suppressing their culture and they are free to use their native language and practing their folk songs

Thank you, for letting me know that you weren't able to process my comment correctly. Good day to you Propaganda Officer

Thank you, for letting me know that you weren't able to process my comment correctly. Good day to you Propaganda Officer

Rather it you who fail to back up your claim of uyghur cultural or language oppression with anything concrete. Do the uyghur in those CCTV program speak mandarin?

Rather it you who fail to back up your claim of uyghur cultural or language oppression with anything concrete. Do the uyghur in those CCTV program speak mandarin?

You can check this thread... you will see the oppression.

again, nothing constructive. show me where i am wrong and we will debate. if you can't and keep writing vague nonsense like this, then kindly leave this topic. if you keep evading, going off-topic and write nonsense, it will mean you have nothing to say, thus showing that we are right in what we post. thanks for confirming though.

he cannot debate he CANNOT he is living in China he has to OBEY

The Kurds disagrees that they have full rights in Turkey

there are no THE KURDS there are normal kurds with different opinions there are Muslims, PKK, AKP and even MHP kurds.. and all have different views.. some kurds would hang you for this comment...

also we had half kurdish or kurdish leaders in turkey.. would you have uyghur leader?

but your pkk supporting is normal because pkk is a communist terror organisation

The fact that the PKK still exist debunks your claims that the Kurds have it so good in Turkey.

and what debunks chinese claims that uyghur has it so good in china? the existence of "terrorists" or better say ppl wanna escape communistic regime?

@Hakan
is it possible to keep chinese members out of here? apparently not a single one is capable of writing something constructive. Instead they keep trying to derail the topic with off-topic stuff in order to hide the ugly face of china.
Thread ban feature is gone, so we are defenceless if someone keeps making problems. :undecided:
----
Posts regarding PKK and anything associated with that it be made in this thread:
The Fight against PKK Terrorism | Updates & Discussions

Historical issues can also be discussed there.

I haven't had time to read through all of the posts here but if you see something off topic or against the rules just report it.

never try to convince them even with Facts, all they want is a independent Uygher regime no matter how we treat them. they want Xingjiang separation. all these bad treatment concern are just some unwarranted charge to serve their selfish and filthy purpose. we Chinese will neve let Xingjiang fall apart from PRC reign. We must protect the integrity of our country no matte who is there to challenge.

never try to convince them even with Facts, all they want is a independent Uygher regime no matter how we treat them. they want Xingjiang separation. all these bad treatment concern are just some unwarranted charge to serve their selfish and filthy purpose. we Chinese will neve let Xingjiang fall apart from PRC reign. We must protect the integrity of our country no matte who is there to challenge.

I think many of Turkish members here are misled by plenty of malicious news spread from one source to multiple about Xinjiang and Uyghur. We shall not get so work up and pass the chance to correct those rational one.

For example.

Chinese Imams Forced to Dance - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net

THis website clearly is a misleading and malicious website that spread absurd and heavily alter article based on author biased view on China. China stop uyghur from going mosque, asking children to stay away from Islam and forced Imam declared income is from state and not from allah? I am clearly surprised some even serious believe this kind of nonsense? Unless China wanted to declare war with whole muslim world. China is a smart country that can attain a 10 trillion economy in just 30 years. Anybody that believe China will shoot her own foot by doing such dumb things shall get a life.

The fact is
To Denounce Islamic Militancy, Chinese Imams Dance and Pledge Allegiance to the State – Strategic Intelligence Service

The imams who administer the mosques in Xinjiang province carried the Chinese flags and even enlisted several Muslim university students to participate in a dance in support of civilization. The clerics proclaimed that the soul is at peace when the nation is at peace. They even carried banners stating that the spirit is settled when the land is peaceful.

Several imams delivered speeches encouraging young people to refrain from attending extremist mosques and participating in questionable prayer due to security and health considerations. These speeches received wide acclaim from female teachers who swore an oath to keep children away from harmful religious institutions whose purpose is extremist indoctrination. Several Muslim clerics acknowledged that some questionable clerics had confabulated Islam and were now teaching doctrines harmful to the human soul.

May I know what is wrong with CCP stopping the spread of extremism? Do you think that is a bad thing or look like oppression? Asking cleric to speak up against extremism is the duty of all true Islam cleric job.

You can see how those extremist twisted and write load of rubbish that make people lost their own analysis easily. You now will know how ISIS managed to easily recruit so many members with public so naive and easily pick up any link as truth.

Some Muslim extremists think that those non believers hall be either converted or exterminated from this planet. can we allow our Uygher Children receive this kind of education? Damn fcking no.

even Allah will not agree with it.

China is not a religious but a secular country, we will not tolerate extreme religious practice going on to threat the public safety.

In China, national security is the most important things, religions come second.

As Tuekey is a religious country, they don't even know how China works before they try to impose their religious politics on China. Ridiculous!

Uyghera as the citizenships of PRC, they can't place Mislim laws beyond National Constitute, understand?

I personally have no problem if Uyghers wann live in Turkey if they love to.

if they choose to live in a Muslim country, they shall be respected. the premise is they shall not get involved in separation or terrorism activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom