What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians learned that oppressing Muslims will not work. So what did they do instead? They declared that Islam is a part of Russian national faiths and promoted the local sufi culture of their Muslim regions. Result, Chechnya is now peaceful and thousands come out to celebrate Putin"s birthday lol. Chinese would do best to learn from the Russians.

Alot different.Islam was already declared part of Russian national faiths Alongside buddhism,Tengrism,Old Believer orthodox sect,protestants under Tsar Nicholas II (this policy was first implemented under Tsarina Catherine ,then reversed by Tsar Alexander , Nicholas I,Alexander II) . The last tsar, Yeltsin and Putin carried out the policies of Tsarina Catherine , Though the regional governer of Kransodar Krai ,he is a cossack and does not obey Putin's secular policy and considers himself only accountable to the Russian orthodox Church (ROC).

Though judaism being considered one of the national faiths started under Yeltsin.

as major Population is Muslim, religion has big influence on daily life even political stances. but the Uygher thing is more related to ethnicity. You are inclined to subjectively judge the situation of Uyghers in China cause you are emotional. to be honest, you are biased.

XInjiang is now 50-50 Tujue and Han. In fact, Han may even be a majority by now.

Your "brothers and sisters"? You realize that all the other Turks hate the Uyghur, right? Kazakhs used to kill them on sight.
Bullsh*t that all Turks hate Uyghur (Turks) but 'regarding' your shameful post, does that give China a pass to kill and oppress you mean? What do you mean by your post? That sounds sick, doesn't it?

China has no problems with any other Muslims in the region.
Well... Let me correct you that China does not have any problems with other Muslims or Muslim majority countries in the region that's all because China can not handle a confrontation at least for now.
China lures and pretends in that region but I don't think this pretending will take long by the way.

Keep an eye on (Turkey) to know how long Chinese pretending will take in region.

Last edited:
Bullsh*t that all Turks hate Uyghur (Turks) but 'regarding' your shameful post, does that give China a pass to kill and oppress you mean? What do you mean by your post? That sounds sick, doesn't it?

You don't know shit about the Uyghur or their history. China doesn't kill and oppress them. They're just bloodthirsty murderers who always cause trouble. I'm sure you sympathize with them, being the child-killers in Armenia and Kurdistan you are.

Well... Let me correct you that China does not have any problems with other Muslims or Muslim majority countries in the region that's all because China can not handle a confrontation at least for now.
China lures and pretends in that region but I don't think this pretending will take long by the way.

Keep an eye on (Turkey) to know how long Chinese pretending will take in region.

Most Muslim countries get along just fine with China because China doesn't bother them. The same reason why most Muslims in China (and there are dozens of Muslim ethnic groups) are loyal to their country. Too bad.

Muslim countries get along with China, because China TRADES with them and doesn't ever mention any human rights like the US. Besides, who doesn't trade with China.

The Uyghur issue doesn't make much sense. 10 million Uyghurs in a country of over 1.3 billion Han Chinese. China can move 20 million there and it's done. There is nothing anybody can do or will do. That's it. Nobody will, can or should open their mouths against China. That's realpolitik. It is what it is, the internal domestic politics of a gigantic superpower, soon to be hyperpower.

You don't know shit about the Uyghur or their history. China doesn't kill and oppress them. They're just bloodthirsty murderers who always cause trouble. I'm sure you sympathize with them, being the child-killers in Armenia and Kurdistan you are.

Most Muslim countries get along just fine with China because China doesn't bother them. The same reason why most Muslims in China (and there are dozens of Muslim ethnic groups) are loyal to their country. Too bad.
I know enough about Uyghurs and I do sympathize with them.
Israel claims the same about helpless Palestinian people that 'they are bloodthirsty murderers' and expect world to believe.

Pathetic that you need baseless 'claims' a falsified genocide and (Not Kurds) but a terror group to back Chinese killing, oppression, intolerance.
Those terrorists and falsified genocide claims seem work fine and well for people who sound sick such as you and on their war against the Turk.
As I said, China lures and pretends but this pretending won't take long.

China isn't Israel, you deranged nutjob. Again, go read the real history of Xinjiang instead of your shit TV news.
True, China is worse as proven by you.

no, Turkey is worse as proven by you o_O

Don't try to cover up real genocides (Kurds and Armenians) with a fake one (against Uyghurs)

Why don't you go and open a thread about Armenians, Kurds and any other nationality in your section ????

You would spam with your two cent chinese bot friends.....

Most of these negative ratings I got from butthurt trolls who can't handle The Truth. Like Constantinople being a Greek city: truth.

Uyghur being savages: true

Uyghur not native to Xinjiang: true

Armenian and Greek genocides: true

Deal with it.

XInjiang is now 50-50 Tujue and Han. In fact, Han may even be a majority by now.

True talk. The hans are invading the poor 'oppressed' Muslims Uygurs and making them a minority in their own land/country. Poor muslim uygurs.:p: lool
Going through this thread indeed made my day. Seeing Indians siding with China on this issue, and so called China's higher than mountain friend Pakistan members here either remain silent(thats an indirect way of politely saying we are with our muslim oppressed uygur brother and Turkey.lol) or siding with their fellow Muslim brother Turkey against China's 'oppresion' of Uygurs.:rofl: This is precisely what i havebeen saying to some chinese members on here. Religion is ALWAYS thicker than so called friendship to some of these muslim countries. So China has to bear that in mind, for if push ever comes to shove where the Xijiang issue flares up again violently and Turkey decides to intervene/get involved, then dont be surprised if Pakistan sides with Turkey.:agree: (todays best friend can easily become tomorrow's ennemy).:D:P @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 , @Genesis etc.

Truth be told, if India and China ever solve their border issue, then i expect them to be very close partners and even allies, since they have much more in common than Pakistan and China. Pakistan has to thank the South Tibet issue, for without it, it would be in a very difficult position indeed.:D

no, Turkey is worse as proven by you o_O

Don't try to cover up real genocides (Kurds and Armenians) with a fake one (against Uyghurs)

To be honest, we are talking about Chinas policies in Xijiang and Turkey's view/involvement. So we shouldnt get off topic, thats an unnecessary distraction.:D

Last edited:
Religion is ALWAYS thicker than so called friendship

Muslims were the ones who killed Uyghur thieves and invaders in China's name. It was China that asked them to stop before every single Uyghur was dead. Otherwise the Hui and Kazakhs along with others would have killed off all the Uyghur in China.

It amazes me how everyone in this thread thinks they know everything when you haven't read a single page of reliable sources on Xinjiang's history. It doesn't matter if Uyghur are atheists or Muslim or whatever. Everyone hates them for their Nazi-like behavior, not because they're Muslim. Same thing applies to the bastard fake Turks here, who have stolen the history of real Turks.

I don't know why people make an issue of uiyghurs being suppressed. ALL Chinese are suppressed except may be the top 5% of ccp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom