What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese on PDF live in a bubble. They come and occupy East-Turkestan in 1940 and now they think they have the right to suppress them. Treat them like second hand citizens. They should have special rights since it was their land since the buttcrack of dawn or they should give them independence like the Tibetans should have. Since China is not a free country where your opinion is not even appreciated to put it lightly. The second options is the right choice.
You are not qualified to use the word free.We will not compromise Xingjinag to entertain some far kins. There is no place in this planet called east Turkestan, it's just a signboard to realize your Turkic wild ambitions. You are too tiny for China to even consider about it.

You are not qualified to use the word free.We will not compromise Xingjinag to entertain some far kins. There is no place in this planet called east Turkestan, it's just a signboard to realize your Turkic wild ambitions. You are too tiny for China to even consider about it.
So you deny you occupied East-Turkestan in 1940?

Personally I don't hold grudge against Turkey except your insist support on the Uyghers separation.

Personally I don't hold grudge against Turkey except your insist support on the Uyghers separation.

Don't worry, as mentioned before it really is a non-existing case in our country IRL.

Only that kind of peeps with keyboard-championship medals come into the scenes due to them being pretty much the only peeps with this kind of an ideology in mind.

Turks ancestor Tujue did have long term war with Han Empire in the history, that's gone long time ago. Now the Turkish is not pure Tujue anymore, it's mix with aboriginals in the Asia Minor. So your emotion with Uyghers is understandable, but you shall respect China's sovereign as we respect yours.

Turks ancestor Tujue did have long term war with Han Empire in the history, that's gone long time ago. Now the Turkish is not pure Tujue anymore, it's mix with aboriginals in the Asia Minor. So your emotion with Uyghers is understandable, but you shall respect China's sovereign as we respect yours.
Yeah, and that is the case anyway.

So lets just drop this pointless discussion already, that brings nothing but child trolls who constantly look for racial-religious fight in the forums, as solving simply no problem even if there is any.

It is was ancestor of the Uyghers that perished the Tujue. Actually you guys have patricidal hate.

Yeah, and that is the case anyway.

So lets just drop this pointless discussion already, that brings nothing but child trolls who constantly look for racial-religious fight in the forums, as solving simply no problem even if there is any.
That's great if it is so.

Before I came to this thread, I think Turkey has no problem with China

we have many different ppl in Turkey not all are Turk.. the problem is we call everybody Turk who have citizenship of Turkey we should call all Türkiyeli that would be more realistic because Turk is also an ethnic term

and mostly real ethnic Turks care for Uyghurs because they are Turk too they are as Turk as me just a different tripe.. if we would be harsh on chinese living in Turkey you also would have the right to judge us so we have an interest in the treatment of Uyghurs in China.. if it would be a good treatment nobody would say a thing.. before I was on this forum I gave the blame to your government than I saw many hatefull chinese some youtube clips and than I said WTF

man you are more tan one billion they are just some million you could if you want to play the good guy and show the world how friendly china is..

Double standard at the most.

there are no double standards our land is Turkiye and before it was turkish ottoman empire we ruled this region for hundreds of years, you just owned East Turkestan 60-70 years ago sorry this is a different story

We have power, so what?

it had historical relationship with China as dependency. we just took it as turkey didn't claimed it back then.:rofl:

man you showed how you are thinking and this shows how true we are..

insist support on the Uyghers separation.
we dont want seperation we want them to be free and not punished as above you showed how you are thinking you have power you can do what you want..

I havent seen anybody agreeing with you except telkon but never mind, also funny that you say i dont have knowledge but go full berzerk in every disussion with lies because your arguments doesnt stand agains mine, not to mention lack of sources and proofs for claims, i see your turned on the teenage mode again, have a nice day. :wave:

There is no point in arguing with rmi5. He acts like an insolent child whenever someone makes a counter argument.
He can not have a civilized argument in a friendly manner, so I think he has been raised badly and not disciplined enough in childhood. lol

we have many different ppl in Turkey not all are Turk.. the problem is we call everybody Turk who have citizenship of Turkey we should call all Türkiyeli that would be more realistic because Turk is also an ethnic term

and mostly real ethnic Turks care for Uyghurs because they are Turk too they are as Turk as me just a different tripe.. if we would be harsh on chinese living in Turkey you also would have the right to judge us so we have an interest in the treatment of Uyghurs in China.. if it would be a good treatment nobody would say a thing.. before I was on this forum I gave the blame to your government than I saw many hatefull chinese some youtube clips and than I said WTF

man you are more tan one billion they are just some million you could if you want to play the good guy and show the world how friendly china is..

there are no double standards our land is Turkiye and before it was turkish ottoman empire we ruled this region for hundreds of years, you just owned East Turkestan 60-70 years ago sorry this is a different story

man you showed how you are thinking and this shows how true we are..

we dont want seperation we want them to be free and not punished as above you showed how you are thinking you have power you can do what you want..
The truth is Xingjiang is officially admitted by turkey Government as a part of China. What you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom