What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uyhgers is one of the most charming ethnic groups in China with great culture, every likes their culture and traditional garments.

Ooow. Armstrong the Chinese talked :D.

If we talk about terror. Then why they ban imams to practice prayers and force them to dance? Or why its not allowed to fast durig Ramazan? They are racist, their government is racist. Of course China would seem quite pumpkins and flowers by a Pakistani. That's it simple as that.

Don't patronize me ! No one banned Muslims from practicing their religion in China; all of those things have been clarified by Chinese on this very forum and more than enough times by @Hu Songshan - Hes a Chinese Muslim.

Shall I post documentaries on Hui Muslims ? I must've been imagining things when they showed people with beards, the breaking of fast, a Muslim wedding, congregational prayers and a mosque who's architecture is an infusion of chinese and muslim designs.

Turkey shall stay away from innocent Uyhgers and stop feeding them BS.

Don't patronize me ! No one banned Muslims from practicing their religion in China; all of those things have been clarified by Chinese on this very forum and more than enough times by @Hu Songshan - Hes a Chinese Muslim.

Shall I post documentaries on Hui Muslims ? I must've been imagining things when they showed people with beards, the breaking of fast, a Muslim wedding, congregational prayers and a mosque who's architecture is an infusion of chinese and muslim designs.
both Hui and Uyghers are minority groups, we love them.

seems you are very happy to instigate the relationship between China and Pakistan. Pakistan has the saying about How Chinese really are, they are true friends.

No. I am actually quite happy for them to have China on their help since we can't always support them but China can (T129 deal for example). They are the "true friends" of Pakistan only. Turkey being within NATO (USA) and China on the other hand having her own pole. It's quite acceptable to understand why TUR-PRC are keeping blaming each other. But religious and racist discrimination are things that are and won't be acceptable, the things that we have done to Kurds at the 90s.

it's very hard to convince others especially when they got brainwashed.

No. I am actually quite happy for them to have China on their help since we can't always support them but China can (T129 deal for example). They are the "true friends" of Pakistan only. Turkey being within NATO (USA) and China on the other hand having her own pole. It's quite acceptable to understand why TUR-PRC are keeping blaming each other. But religious and racist discrimination are things that are and won't be acceptable, the things that we have done to Kurds at the 90s.
I don't hate Uyghers I swear.

Ohh really?? I am not Muslim but the entire World knows that China has banned fasting for Uygur Turks in China. Let alone that, how can you expect some sense of humanity from a state that approves capitol punishment for every Turk fleeing the country to survive?

the reason why we support Pakistan is because they are really benevolent people , they are sincere and worthy of treated like brothers. Pakistan is the only friend of China in the world, we only trust Pakistanis.

Pakistan will invite President Xi to attend the national Parade this year, I m looking forward to it.

Ohh really?? I am not Muslim but the entire World knows that China has banned fasting for Uygur Turks in China. Let alone that, how can you expect some sense of humanity from a state that approves capitol punishment for every Turk fleeing the country to survive?

Yes really !

These allegations have been answered many times over by @Hu Songshan but every once in a while a Turk seething with Pan-Turkic feelings starts another tirade on the issue.

If the Chinese were against Islam or Muslims they would have instigated a crack-down on Muslims starting with the biggest Muslim Ethnic Group in China - the Hui Muslims !

This is the truth of the matter:

Yes really !

These allegations have been answered many times over by @Hu Songshan but every once in a while a Turk seething with Pan-Turkic feelings starts another tirade on the issue.

If the Chinese were against Islam or Muslims they would have instigated a crack-down on Muslims starting with the biggest Muslim Ethnic Group in China - the Hui Muslims !

This is the truth of the matter:

Well, you know me man. Don't tell me Pan-Turkism. I am not Turk etnically, not even 1%. But, there's a religion based racist discrimination against Uygur Turks. It's not as if I am making up these from my head. They are simply doing what we did to Kurds in the 90s. Hui Muslims or whatsover do they face racist discrimination? No of course. The same reason why Turkey wouldn't discriminate Jewish Turks, because they are Turks as Hui are Chinese descantands.

Well, you know me man. Don't tell me Pan-Turkism. I am not Turk etnically, not even 1%. But, there's a religion based racist discrimination against Uygur Turks. It's not as if I am making up these from my head. They are simply doing what we did to Kurds in the 90s. Hui Muslims or whatsover do they face racist discrimination? No of course. The same reason why Turkey wouldn't discriminate Jewish Turks, because they are Turks as Hui are Chinese descantands.

Dude, if the issue is 'religion based discrimination' then it wouldn't really matter whether a person is Hui, Kazakh, Uighur, Dongxiang, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Salar, Tajik etc. and if the issue was 'ethnicity based discrimination' then the Kazakhs who number well over a million would've suffered some of it too ?

why we shall discriminate Uyghers? just because they are minority? we have other minority groups who looks even more alike pure Europeans than Uyghers, we live in harmony. why Uyghers shall be different with others or with previlige to ask independence?

China shall let Uyghers get independence just beside they are Turkic far kins? Uyghers are just one of few minority groups live in Xingjiang, they are not everything there.

Well i have met many Uighyurs in Rawalpindi.Pakistani and Chinese governments don,t even let them teach their language and culture to their future generations,many Uighyurs were deported to China after the stabing incident in Xinyang

That does not mean i want Xinyang to be a free country but China should have a more soft handed approach to the Uighyurs
this is a blind lie, 90% Uighyur dont even speak Mandarin, (seeing is believing) and yet you still believe they are 'not' allowed to teach their own language?```when you hear something from ill-minded, their statement is as creditable as crappy salesman

Turkey members are too
this is a blind lie, 90% Uighyur dont even speak Mandarin, (seeing is believing) and yet you still believe they are 'not' allowed to teach their own language?```when you hear something from ill-minded, their statement is as creditable as crappy salesman
their mandarin sucks like Michael Jordan play baseball.

their mandarin sucks like Michael Jordan play baseball.

Who the hell are you? you have only 229 posts, and are playing smart ***, and talking shit about a member that has the second number of posts among turk members.

I suppose a Turk would not call Turks terrorist and would not call Turkey a terrorist state.

So, that means you are the opposite of a Turk.

Well i have met many Uighyurs in Rawalpindi.Pakistani and Chinese governments don,t even let them teach their language and culture to their future generations,many Uighyurs were deported to China after the stabing incident in Xinyang

That does not mean i want Xinyang to be a free country but China should have a more soft handed approach to the Uighyurs
Chinese on PDF live in a bubble. They come and occupy East-Turkestan in 1940 and now they think they have the right to suppress them. Treat them like second hand citizens. They should have special rights since it was their land since the buttcrack of dawn or they should give them independence like the Tibetans should have. Since China is not a free country where your opinion is not even appreciated to put it lightly. The second options is the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom