What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never respond to shit fabricated.
Yeah, China having the most executions in the world, most bans on internet, having only one party, tiananmen square massacre, occupying independent countries(East Turkistan, Tibet), ... are all lies.

wanglaokan

BTW, what I said about your dictatorship was/is literally the truth and not a name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, China having the most executions in the world, most bans on internet, having only one party, tiananmen square massacre, occupying independent countries(East Turkistan, Tibet), ... are all lies.
nice of you tell me those. we still won't let anyone harm our integrity. how many times you visit China as you know China so well. or you just guess in terms of the source your media feed you up with.

So if you support a separatist movement in China what makes you think a country that gave free F7,s costing 15 million a piece to Sri Lanka wont finance a group that the entire world is financing?

Turkey is a NATO member, Turkey is no Sri Lanka, and Chinese don't have big balls. Even if it was Iran or Syria in the current situation that had enough financial and military backbone, I would have been worried since I know how persians brains work, but as long as Chinese are concerned, I have no worries.

Chinese cannot do anything against Turkey. Iran and Assad were the major suppliers of PKK, and both are in deep problems right now. So, as long as Turkish government does not do any stupid actions, Turkey will be safe from PKK.

China gifted Sri Lanka 6 F7 jets just to piss off India what makes you think they wouldnt arm,train and finance a group which has uncle sam,s blessing?

Yeah, the same about being foul-mouth. BTW, what I said about your dictatorship was/is literally the truth and not a name calling.
you are either naive racist or some pathetic unemployed key board warriors. you can work hard from day on , and try to take care of 100 'persecuted' Uyhgers . that's called unrequited Iove.

Proceed with caution Erdogan you are sorrounded by enemies who want to break Turkey

Turkey is a NATO member, Turkey is no Sri Lanka, and Chinese don't have big balls. Even if it was Iran or Syria in the current situation that had enough financial and military backbone, I would have been worried since I know how persians brains work, but as long as Chinese are concerned, I have no worries.
try me , I will show you how real balls looks like. if you are helping the Uyghers rebellions, the PLA will give you tiny country some lesson.

China gifted Sri Lanka 6 F7 jets just to piss off India what makes you think they wouldnt arm,train and finance a roup which has uncle sam,s blessing?

Turkey is no Sri Lanka. among world powers, no one cares about Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka does not border Europe. Sri Lanka does not border the middle East. Sri Lanka is not hosting 90-100 NATO nukes. Sri Lanka is a piss poor country. China already has a big amount of trade with Turkey, not Sri Lanka, ...

don't ever forget how the Great Han empire deported those brutal Turkics savage out of Asia thousand years ago. we are the winner.

we are aways the winner.

They would finance PKK that is fighting ISIS and fighting for a free Kurdish state it would at least create problems in Turkeish Kurdish parts at worst carry out attacks against government installations in Kurdish parts

try me , I will show you how real balls looks like. if you are helping the Uyghers rebellions, the PLA will give you tiny country some lesson.
you are either naive racist or some pathetic unemployed key board warriors. you can work hard from day on , and try to take care of 100 'persecuted' Uyhgers . that's called unrequited Iove.

It seems that a person went full retard :lol:
BTW, a piece of advice for you. Turks are a true warrior race, and the concept of fear is not developed in our mentality. So, if you wanted to convince a turk about something, don't try to intimidate him, since he will only laugh at you :lol:

It seems that a person went full retard :lol:
BTW, a piece of advice for you. Turks are a true warrior race, and the concept of fear is not developed in our mentality. So, if you wanted to convince a turk about something, don't try to intimidate him, since he will only laugh at you :lol:
you lost the war thousand years ago, that's why you live at the place right now. your ancestor was deported by Han empire by force. you are loser .

They would finance PKK that is fighting ISIS and fighting for a free Kurdish state it would at least create problems in Turkeish Kurdish parts at worst carry out attacks against government installations in Kurdish parts

I understand your concerns and I appreciate it, but I firmly believe that it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom