What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
since Turkey support Uyghers terrorist, I see no reason why China don't support Kurds. At least they are much more braver than Turkey in fighting ISIS.

Trust me post ISIS Kurds are going to launch a major offensive in all countries with Kurdish regions.They now have lethal western arms and are being trained by western militaries

I understand what you are talking about, but they are still not much effective against a standing classical army like Turkish army, or Iranian army. They can achieve victories against ISIS with the air strikes of West, and GCC, but without air support, they even have not much strength against ISIS, let alone big standing classical armies.
BTW, West does not want Turkey gets destabilized for many reasons. They may want to mess with them in a limited extent for some limited time, but west will never support complete destabilization of Turkey, nor it is easily feasible to be done.

don't ever forget how the Great Han empire deported those brutal Turkics savage out of Asia thousand years ago. we are the winner.

we are aways the winner.
you lost the war thousand years ago, that's why you live at the place right now. your ancestor was deported by Han empire by force. you are loser .
since Turkey support Uyghers terrorist, I see no reason why China don't support Kurds. At least they are much more braver than Turkey in fighting ISIS.
Compares Turkey's nation power to China, I see no reason why Some Turkic members go against China so insolently. if you loves the Uyghers so much, take them all to Turkey if they will.

:yawning:

Compares Turkey's nation power to China, I see no reason why Some Turkic members go against China so insolently. if you loves the Uyghers so much, take them all to Turkey if they will.

I understand what you are talking about, but they are still not much effective against a standing classical army like Turkish army, or Iranian army. They can achieve victories against ISIS with the air strikes of West, and GCC, but without air support, they even have not much strength against ISIS, let alone big standing classical armies.
BTW, West does not want Turkey gets destabilized for many reasons. They may want to mess with them in a limited extent for some limited time, but west will never support complete destabilization of Turkey, nor it is easily feasible to be done.

:yawning:
without USA's stir up in Iraq and Syria, how the hell ISIS can grow up at the first beginning?

And what makes you think PKK will listen to its Western sponsors post ISIS?
that's how Terrorists work, they never appreciate your help.

the most stupid thing in this world is to help terrorist and hope they will pay back.

now China is in the way restoring itself to the great empire Han's glory, every nation shall take caution if you determine to cause China trouble. especially when it is not necessary at all.

At present PKK are freedom fighters 3 years from now they would be the worst thing that happened to the planet since Justin Beiber
whether freedom fight or terrorist, west will name it. it's just a game.

At present PKK are freedom fighters 3 years from now they would be the worst thing that happened to the planet since Justin Beiber
before the Uyghers separatist join the ISIS, the west called them freedom fighters. this is how the west dominated world works in a double standard way.

our Turkic friends will love Uyghers forever whether they join ISIS or not, that's true love or selected blindness?

China gifted Sri Lanka 6 F7 jets just to piss off India what makes you think they wouldnt arm,train and finance a group which has uncle sam,s blessing?
You speak non-sense also.... damn i hate ignorant people.

Also China needs to apply a more soft handed strategy in dealing the Xinyang problem.The iron fist strategy is making them feel like 3rd class citizens

o you believe that PKK will dissapear after ISIS is gone and not take up arms against Turkey,Iran,Iraq,Syria?

Mate, you said a few post ago "PKK has blessings of uncle sam"....... this phrase shows you are extremely ignorant about the issue. And i don't wanna argue with the likes of you.

Have a nice day.

Also China needs to apply a more soft handed strategy in dealing the Xinyang problem.The iron fist strategy is making them feel like 3rd class citizens
iron fist?! I tell you the only people that allowed to set up a stall doing business in downtown area without liscense are Uyghers! if you are Hans, the city enforcement will ask you pack up and leave ASAP. they are treated like first class citizen, they allowed to have three kids whenever Hans family only has one kid policy. I strongly protest the unfair treatment our government impose on Hans population.

iron fist?! I tell you the only people that allowed to set up a stall doing business in downtown area without liscense are Uyghers! if you are Hans, the city enforcement will ask you pack up and leave ASAP. they are treated like first class citizen, they allowed to have three kids whenever Hans family only has one kid policy. I strongly protest the unfair treatment our government impose on Hans population.
Hmm nice to hear the other side of the story :)

those arrogant Turkic members talk big in this section accusing China's crime shall shut up.

Hmm nice to hear the other side of the story :)
if I lie, I die tomorrow.

if Uyhgers dislike staying in China, they are allowed to leave to join Turkey.

that's not including terrorist that threat China's national security.

looks the blind arrogance some Turkic member put there, makes me wanna throw up.

if let me choose, I would rather be a Uyghers that I can run business without liscense and paying rent.

99% Uyghers I met can speak perfect Uygher language and their mandarin skill is like shit.

I can not tolerate this kind one sided framing up continue, I need to fight back.

the world need justice.

the truth is that some Uyghers wanna independence cause they think they are different ethic.

nothing is relevant to religious persecution ,it's just a signboard.

nothing is relevant to religious persecution ,it's just a signboard.@Beast @Chinese Dragon @cirr @Horus

To my Turkish friends : How many times would this topic need to be broached ? Do you people realize that the largest Muslim ethnic group in China are the Hui Muslims; if the Chinese Government had anything against Muslims there would at least be some noises coming out of the Hui Muslim community ? Last I heard the Hui Muslims are perfectly integrated into China despite being practicing Muslims.

If the Chinese Government, on the other hand, targets some Uighur its because some of them are involved in acts of terrorism; you have to realize that terrorist organizations like the East-Turkistan Islamic Movement aren't a figment of one's imagination just as the PKK and other such terrorist organizations in your country are very real and are targeting the State.

Heck our Army fought against some of these ETIM terrorists in our border regions with Afghanistan.

So cease and desist; if you don't want others interfering in your internal issues don't interfere in the internal issues of another sovereign country.

You are a Kurd ? :o:

Ooow. Armstrong the Chinese talked :D.

If we talk about terror. Then why they ban imams to practice prayers and force them to dance? Or why its not allowed to fast durig Ramazan? They are racist, their government is racist. Of course China would seem quite pumpkins and flowers by a Pakistani. That's it simple as that.

Ooow. Armstrong the Chinese talked :D.

If we talk about terror. Then why they ban imams to practice prayers and force them to dance? Or why its not allowed to fast durig Ramazan? They are racist, their government is racist. Of course China would seem quite pumpkins and flowers by a Pakistani. That's it simple as that.
seems you are very happy to instigate the relationship between China and Pakistan. Pakistan has the saying about How Chinese really are, they are true friends.

You are a Kurd ? :o:

Nope, but its a handy tool for those who are not of the emotionless mind to brand me as one, :disagree: the labelling I get for just baiting. Still I am loving every single moment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom