What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we shall open a Kurds issue thread in Chinese section, some Turkic members start trying to shit in our face. I'm sorry Turkey has nothing to do with Uyghers, they are citizens of PRC. Manage your own business before you stretch your arms too long. You have no right to make decision for our Uyghers. Before I came to this thread, I think Turkey has no problem with China. And now I think was wrong about it. If you continue to mess up with China irrationally,we will target on you as well.

Don't cause yourself unnecessary trouble.

I agree with you. The Uyghur-PRC government issue is an ethnic issue and not a religious issue. That's why I prefer them to stay away and being immune to infiltration of religious fanatics. The last thing that I want, is a TTP or AQ type of organization in a turkic society.

That isn't a friendly approach. Anyway, I was right back then. Was not I? I am right this time as well. The difference between me and some of you guys is being frank and knowing more about geopolitics.
China is never hostile to Islamic religion. Turkey think they are relatives with Uyghers, some thousands years ago. It never about religion, it's about ethnicity. To be honest, turkey is stirring up in this matter. If you love the Uyghers so much, just let them live peacefully in a China with the rest of 55 ethnic groups.

If you think Uyghers shall get independent, you shall let Kurds free as well. Double standard at the most.

To my Turkish friends : How many times would this topic need to be broached ? Do you people realize that the largest Muslim ethnic group in China are the Hui Muslims; if the Chinese Government had anything against Muslims there would at least be some noises coming out of the Hui Muslim community ? Last I heard the Hui Muslims are perfectly integrated into China despite being practicing Muslims.

If the Chinese Government, on the other hand, targets some Uighur its because some of them are involved in acts of terrorism; you have to realize that terrorist organizations like the East-Turkistan Islamic Movement aren't a figment of one's imagination just as the PKK and other such terrorist organizations in your country are very real and are targeting the State.

Heck our Army fought against some of these ETIM terrorists in our border regions with Afghanistan.

So cease and desist; if you don't want others interfering in your internal issues don't interfere in the internal issues of another sovereign country.

Excelent, you make my heartless hole leap with joy, to see this emotions of you exploding. Making you someone more than the ordinary human ever can be. I really would like to see more people like you roam the world, the world will be a lot simpler :)

You are a Kurd ? :o:

You won't see them parading Hui mullahs around. There are almost 9 minority Muslim groups in China last time I checked, with the Hui Chinese making up the majority of Chinese Muslims. Considering the fact that it's only the Ughyrs getting this treatment, I believe this isn't about doing "good" things to them.
Brainwashed by the so called free media, and get stuck like a frog in the bottom of a well. Seeing is believing. I won't say shit before I see it.

To my Turkish friends : How many times would this topic need to be broached ? Do you people realize that the largest Muslim ethnic group in China are the Hui Muslims; if the Chinese Government had anything against Muslims there would at least be some noises coming out of the Hui Muslim community ? Last I heard the Hui Muslims are perfectly integrated into China despite being practicing Muslims.

If the Chinese Government, on the other hand, targets some Uighur its because some of them are involved in acts of terrorism; you have to realize that terrorist organizations like the East-Turkistan Islamic Movement aren't a figment of one's imagination just as the PKK and other such terrorist organizations in your country are very real and are targeting the State.

Heck our Army fought against some of these ETIM terrorists in our border regions with Afghanistan.

So cease and desist; if you don't want others interfering in your internal issues don't interfere in the internal issues of another sovereign country.

You are a Kurd ? :o:
We love Muslim, as we love Pakistan. Seeing is believing.

We love Muslim, as we love Pakistan. Seeing is believing.

I dunno why people react this way ? If the State does something or takes some difficult decisions its not because they 'hate' a particular group its because the State thinks that 'this' is the best possible way to approach the situation. Its like saying how Pakistan is bringing laws and putting in place a system to monitor and regulate the Madrassas (Religious Seminaries/Schools) we're some how against Islam ! :o:

We're a Muslim majority country for heaven's sake ! :lol:

Very few Uyghers wanna get independent, and majority of them love to stay with PRC. No one will compromise national integrity na matter what ethic you belongs. We adopt iron hands to terrorists no matter what regions the terrorists believe and what ethic group the terrorists are coming from.

Turkey will get what they deserve in the end```all of these terrorist groups they supported will eventually come back to bite the hands who initially feed them.

at the end day they are terrorists, be it Uygher, 'Oygher' or 'Nygher'

Turkey also has a Kurdish problem they should proceed with caution on the Uighyur issue.

Those Peshmagara Kurdish groups fighting ISIS are now armed to the teeth and will turn against Iran,Turkey,Iraq,Syria for independence after ISIS is gone

Maybe we shall open a Kurds issue thread in Chinese section, some Turkic members start trying to shit in our face. I'm sorry Turkey has nothing to do with Uyghers, they are citizens of PRC. Manage your own business before you stretch your arms too long. You have no right to make decision for our Uyghers. Before I came to this thread, I think Turkey has no problem with China. And now I think was wrong about it. If you continue to mess up with China irrationally,we will target on you as well.

Don't cause yourself unnecessary trouble.

China is never hostile to Islamic religion. Turkey think they are relatives with Uyghers, some thousands years ago. It never about religion, it's about ethnicity. To be honest, turkey is stirring up in this matter. If you love the Uyghers so much, just let them live peacefully in a China with the rest of 55 ethnic groups.

If you think Uyghers shall get independent, you shall let Kurds free as well. Double standard at the most.

Human rights is a global issue, specially about dictatorships like China. Of course we do care for our cousins. If kurds are your cousins, you are very welcome to care about them and make threads about them.
BTW, you are talking in a way that if Uyghurs, or any other sane human being, is willing to give up their own independent state that they had until a couple of decades ago, and live in a communist country which is in par with African dictatorships. You may think that foreigners don't know anything about your country, but you are wrong. We all know what kind of damn place your country is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Human rights is a global issue, specially about shithole dictatorships like China. Of course we do care for our cousins. If kurds are your cousins, you are very welcome to care about them and make threads about them.
BTW, you are talking in a way that if Uyghurs, or any other sane human being, is willing to give up their own independent state that they had until a couple of decades ago, and live in a communist shithole which is in par with African dictatorships. You may think that foreigners don't know anything about your country, but you are wrong. We all know what kind of damn place your country is.
you try to spit shit again when you can't make it reasonable? who do you think you are? nobody.

Human rights is a global issue, specially about shithole dictatorships like China. Of course we do care for our cousins. If kurds are your cousins, you are very welcome to care about them and make threads about them.
BTW, you are talking in a way that if Uyghurs, or any other sane human being, is willing to give up their own independent state that they had until a couple of decades ago, and live in a communist shithole which is in par with African dictatorships. You may think that foreigners don't know anything about your country, but you are wrong. We all know what kind of damn place your country is.
As a Kashmiri i sort of sympathize with Uighyurs and i am super against deporting Uighyurs from Pakistan fleeing persecution but Turkey should be extra careful in Uighyur issue because the west and Israel has armed PKK and they could create major instability in the region and you donot want to add China as an arms supplier to PKK

you try to spit shit again when you can't make it reasonable? who do you think you are? nobody.

:lol:
I exactly said to the point remarks that you know that are true, but you have no answer for them. :lol:

As a Kashmiri i sort of sympathize with Uighyurs and i am super against deporting Uighyurs from Pakistan fleeing persecution but Turkey should be extra careful in Uighyur issue because the west and Israel has armed PKK and they could create major instability in the region and you donot want to add China as an arms supplier to PKK
persecution? if that is persecution, then every nation shall go to hell ASAP. you are wasting your sympathy to terrorists and they will joined ISIS in no time.

:lol:
I exactly said to the point remarks that you know that are true, but you have no answer for them. :lol:
I never respond to shit fabricated.

persecution? if that is persecution, then every nation shall go to hell ASAP. you are wasting your sympathy to terrorists and they will joined ISIS in no time.
Well i have met many Uighyurs in Rawalpindi.Pakistani and Chinese governments don,t even let them teach their language and culture to their future generations,many Uighyurs were deported to China after the stabing incident in Xinyang

That does not mean i want Xinyang to be a free country but China should have a more soft handed approach to the Uighyurs

Well i have met many Uighyurs in Rawalpindi.Pakistani and Chinese governments don,t even let them teach their language and culture to their future generations,many Uighyurs were deported to China after the stabing incident in Xinyang

That does not mean i want Xinyang to be a free country but China should have a more soft handed approach to the Uighyurs
lie

As a Kashmiri i sort of sympathize with Uighyurs and i am super against deporting Uighyurs from Pakistan fleeing persecution
I am happy to see that there are Pakistani members who are not blinded with temporary friendships with some countries, and care about those civilians.
but Turkey should be extra careful in Uighyur issue because the west and Israel has armed PKK and they could create major instability in the region and you donot want to add China as an arms supplier to PKK

Chinese cannot do anything against Turkey. Iran and Assad were the major suppliers of PKK, and both are in deep problems right now. So, as long as Turkish government does not do any stupid actions, Turkey will be safe from PKK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom