What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, by forcing people to advance we made the second biggest economy and soon the first. I understand if Turkey was developed but it's not, and nor is it a big nation, so what makes you the expert on nation building. Hindsight certainly doesn't suggest it.

My post is crytal clear... it is up to you.

bro, I was referring about them telling you about this so called your GDP per capita would be higher than anyone else in your neighbors, and I was not referring to Turkmenistan.

It wouldn't be higher than everyone's, but it would be very close to the top, not more than a thousand here and there. Xinjiang growth is 14%. With our Yuan appreciating, your dear Central Asia is what it is.

Dude, sorry for the language, but I think they just don't send them free hookers to have fun :lol:

Yup, they are definitely more communists in a more sincere sense. China is a core capitalist one party(one big corporation) country ;) :lol:

You know why America never adapted that model? Cause it's stupid, people are not sheep, you need more than giving them food and shelter.

China has the second biggest movie industry and entertainment, we are a major industrial power, meaning we can provide electronics and other modern gadgets at a price unavailable anywhere else. We have better education system, as our post secondary and secondary school far out rank your own, and they are the breeding ground for the future leaders of the country. Yes they include Uyghurs too.

We have scientific programs like Space, and transportation, like cheap buses, and HSR all over the country while air travel is also plentiful.

So while you do have to work for it in China and America, you can become somebody, name one person to come out of Central Asia that is somebody. I mean without riding on America or other country's system.

The chief of Xinjiang which is Uyghur is far more influential than all the Central asia nation's leaders combined. For under him is one of the most advanced military and economies at his disposal.

You don't have to think I'm right, but to compare Turkmenistan to China because they got some commie deal going on is just stupid.

If you want to call humiliation, which Turkey fighter is Turkish? Copied or not. How much can Turkey make? Our SAM is selected in Turkey, bought or not, I don't see people lining up for Turkish missiles.
Dont wanna derail the discussion but one thing should be clear, we didnt selected Chinese system because your missiles are somehow outstanding but because you were the only one who offered ToT, our long term plan is to develop a indigenous SAM system thats comparable to western counterparts.
In fact every system we develop or purchase must be comparable to western systems because our standarts must be compatible with NATO standarts.

Dude, I don't know what communists are trying to tell you, but the truth is something other than their propagandas.
BTW, FYI, almost everything, including gas, water, electricity, most of basic foods (like milk, ...), even housing, ... are free in Turkmenistan. @asena_great can explain it more to you.
u forget to add every two weeks they get certain a mount of fuel , brad , salt ... and if they make baby their baby will receive salary until age of 7 btw what a nice country you can full your car's tank with far less than 1 dollar there is so many other thing this is why russians like to live in turkmenistan far more than russia and thanks to first president mistake turkmenistan sign the dual citizenship between russia and turkmenistan now each day pass more russian enter Turkmenistan

BTW, in addition to your chants, I am wondering to know what would be the policy of your beloved Erdogan and your Wahabi friends? My guess, is having more business with China as a punishment for them?

ı'm sure that you have really serious psychological problems, you have to go an doctor but i don't think that there is no resort In the history of medicine for like you....

RCI pipeline will pass through Xinjiang and some countries want to prevent it at all cost

It is in interest of India that no Islamic state prop up on top of our Border , India share border with Xinjiang our RCI pipeline will be in jeopardy if there is instability

China seeks to 'breed out' Uighurs through intermarriage

Chinese authorities in the autonomous region of Xinjiang, otherwise known as East Turkestan, are offering cash handouts to the region's native Uighur Turks to entice them into assimilating with Han Chinese settlers through marriage.

Officials in Cherchen County in the region's south last week declared they will be offering the incentive in a bid to quell violence between the two ethnic groups, which has plagued the region for decades and is increasing.

According to the New York Times, any couple which sees one Han Chinese partner paired with a member from one of China’s 55 ethnic minorities will receive $1,600 a year for five years as well as priority for housing or government jobs.

Furthermore, racially mixed families will receive $3,200 a year in health care benefits in addition to free education from kindergarten to high school for their children, the newspaper reported.

The county’s official website also announced it will give children of such marriages who attend vocational schools almost $500 a year in tuition subsidies and $800 a year to those attending university.

Georgetown University expert on Xinjiang, James A. Millward, warned that such measures could be interpreted “as an attempt to Sinify the Uighurs.”

“This comes at a time when many Uighurs see such recent policies as the destruction of old Kashgar in the name of development, the elimination of Uighur-language education, and continuing Han migration into the Uighur traditional homelands in Xinjiang as all threatening the preservation of a distinctive Uighur culture,” Millward told the New York Times.

Xinjiang, known as East Turkestan by the native Uighurs, have over the decades gradually been phased out by Han Chinese settlers, who according to a 2000 census now make up 40 percent of the region's population, almost equaling the Uighur population which stands at 43 percent. Kazakhs, Hui, Kyrgyz and Mongols make up the remaining 17 percent.

The region has rich coal, oil and gas reserves and is strategically located on the borders of Central Asia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.

CRACKDOWN
Uighurs, the vast majority of whom are Muslims, have long complained about Chinese curbs on their religion, language and culture since China's Communist regime took over in 1949. In the latest incidents, Uighur students and hospital staff were forbidden from fasting in the Islamic holy month of Ramadan and were disciplined if they refused to eat during fasting hours.

Chinese state media reported that authorities in Xinjiang's capital Urumqi closed 27 places used for "underground" preaching and detained 44 imams as part of an operation to "rescue" 82 children from religious schools known as madrassas.

China punishes the study of Islam outside the confines of tightly controlled state mosques and children are prohibited from attending madrassas, prompting many parents who wish to provide a religious education to use underground schools.

Last month, the Xinjiang city of Karamay has temporarily banned people with head scarves, veils and long beards from boarding buses, a policy critics have said openly discriminates against Uighurs.

Exiled Uighur groups and human rights activists say the government's repressive policies in Xinjiang have provoked unrest that killed hundreds in the past year and a half, including around 100 people in July.

Also in July, detained Uighur scholar Ilham Tohti, a well-known economist who has championed the rights of the Muslim Uighur community, was charged with promoting and supporting Xinjiang's independence from China.

His case has drawn attention from the United States and European Union and is seen by rights groups as part of a broader crackdown on dissent in Xinjiang.

China seeks to 'breed out' Uighurs through intermarriage | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

Xinjiang separatists are destabilizing development of region as far as Xinjaing is concerned India will side with China

Chinese state media reported Thursday that 50 people, including 40 assailants, were killed in a series of explosions over the weekend in the far western region of Xinjiang, in what officials called a severe terror attack.

Regional authorities had earlier said that the explosions Sunday in Luntai county killed at least two people and injured many others.

The news portal Tianshan Net said bombs exploded at two police stations, a produce market and a store. It said the attack killed two police officers, two police assistants and six bystanders, and that 54 others were injured. It said police took swift action and 40 assailants were either shot dead or died in explosions.

Police captured two attackers, and an investigation found that Maimaiti Tuerxun, a man who was fatally shot, was responsible for the attack, the news portal said.

Regional authorities were not available for comment Thursday night.

Ethnic tensions in Xinjiang, home of the Muslim Uighur minority group, have killed more than 300 people in the past year and a half. Chinese authorities have blamed the unrest on foreign-influenced terrorists seeking a separate state. Many Muslim Uighurs bristle under Beijing's heavy-handed restrictions on their religious life and resent the influx of the Chinese Han majority into their homeland.

On Tuesday, a court gave a life sentence to a Uighur scholar who has criticized China's ethnic policies and sought to reduce tensions between Uighurs and the Han majority. The court found Ilham Tohti guilty of separatism, saying he incited ethnic hatred and instigated violence.

Authorities have also launched a one-year crackdown on terrorism in Xinjiang, and Chinese state media applauded Ilham Tohti's guilty verdict as a victory in that campaign.

China state media say 50 killed in Xinjiang attack
50 killed in Xinjiang attacks: state media | Asia | Daily Sabah

i meet a guy who traveled to Uighur area and he say they are speaking turkmen i shock and ask them have they not speaking some thing like uzbeks ? and he told me no they talk much closer to us than uzbeks can some one confirm this ?? this is pretty surprising cuz i hear tatars also speak turkmen , in our area we have turkmens tatars and they are purely speak turkmen

i meet a guy who traveled to Uighur area and he say they are speaking turkmen i shock and ask them have they not speaking some thing like uzbeks ? and he told me no they talk much closer to us than uzbeks can some one confirm this ?? this is pretty surprising cuz i hear tatars also speak turkmen , in our area we have turkmens tatars and they are purely speak turkmen

Since I am helping out a local Uyghur who has fled china..... I can confirm the following, Ugyhur language is just pure Turkish, they the arabic alphabet the which we used during the Ottoman era, but lately they are also learning Turkeys Turkish and latin alphabet. Their Pure Turkish can be understood by Kazack, Kirgiz, Uzbek, Turkmenistan. Azerbajcani is hard but still can be done...... Our turkish though........ Just thank the last 100 years for that. I can't follow anything they say in Uyghur Turkish, only guess what they might be talking about

Since I am helping out a local Uyghur who has fled china..... I can confirm the following, Ugyhur language is just pure Turkish, they the arabic alphabet the which we used during the Ottoman era, but lately they are also learning Turkeys Turkish and latin alphabet. Their Pure Turkish can be understood by Kazack, Kirgiz, Uzbek, Turkmenistan. Azerbajcani is hard but still can be done...... Our turkish though........ Just thank the last 100 years for that. I can't follow anything they say in Uyghur Turkish, only guess what they might be talking about
they have some difference yes but mostly they language are understand able

Just thank the last 100 years for that.
I would say just thank the last millenia where Ottoman Turkish was more Arabic than actual Turkish, Turkey Turkish today has more Turkic words in vocabulary than last 1000 years.

Ottoman Turkish

yYkccMHIbk.jpg

Today Turkish

800px-TurkishVocabulary.png

Man those graphs helped me out so many times. :D

I would say just thank the last millenia where Ottoman Turkish was more Arabic than actual Turkish, Turkey Turkish today has more Turkic words in vocabulary than last 1000 years.

Ottoman Turkish

yYkccMHIbk.jpg

Today Turkish

800px-TurkishVocabulary.png

Man those graphs helped me out so many times. :D

Do you also got the ammount of words, instead of percentages ? from 1931`

Because that same Uyghur told me, he had no problems reading ottoman language written books since the way of writing was the same in their nation.....

So..... We made a deal with lenin, but ended up getting futher from our brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom