What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about you, but I know what backwardness is. I have seen it with my own eyes. I'm talking Han Chinese.

They are stubborn, refuse to change, and thinks anything foreign is bad.

If we can't even change their clothing and a few traditions, how can we hope that they will adapt something that will change their fundamental belief?

You must pull a people kicking and screaming out of backwardness. Why do you think Han Chinese don't have cultural or religious clashes amongst ourselves? Cause we crushed it far more extremely than we are doing it with Xinjiang.

In 15-20 years, when Xinjiang is the Jewel of central Asia, who will remember today? Success has a way of erasing everything that came before it.

By oppression and assimilation, you are paving the road for extremism. Which will cause ethnic tension. And eventually this would be a setback for China...

You gotta learn it either the easy way or hard way.

As a side not, they are not Turks, they are Chinese. Just as we don't consider Philippines-"chinese" to be Chinese.
They are turks and belong to the turkic nation, and the same logic is true for your fellow philippines chinese.

By oppression and assimilation, you are paving the road for extremism.
:tup:

I'm not sure about you, but I know what backwardness is. I have seen it with my own eyes. I'm talking Han Chinese.

If we can't even change their clothing and a few traditions, how can we hope that they will adapt something that will change their fundamental belief?

You must pull a people kicking and screaming out of backwardness. Why do you think Han Chinese don't have cultural or religious clashes amongst ourselves? Cause we crushed it far more extremely than we are doing it with Xinjiang.

In 15-20 years, when Xinjiang is the Jewel of central Asia, who will remember today? Success has a way of erasing everything that came before it.
You have some points there,just kick out the extremists,give the Uyhurs some hope for the future like equal rights opportunities and all will be fine.

The whole point is that first, you should not use force, and should use education instead, and second, your intention is not clear for us. Generally, it more looks like a racist policy or just promoting communism policy for us.
Still, it does not legitimate what you do to them. maybe you want to kill or oppress your family or friends and your relatives are OK with it, but it does not make it legitimate for you to oppress others.
Seriously, do you believe in this cheap propaganda? do you seriously think that xinjiang would have a better living standards than oil rich Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan in the next decades? Anyway, in contrast to communist teachings, a goal does not legitimate any tools to achieve it.

Another 'one china' obsessed one!

The soviet union was airing what you do now, the demise was inevitable tho.

.. keep telling the communist regime propaganda, In the end the humiliation cooked by The west is still bordering you, called Taiwan.

btw, the people in the occupied Turkestan are ethnic Turks by birth and muslims for centuries.
Soviet Union, it's a union, we are just one country.

If the West had their way, we be split in two like NK and SK or Vietnam, but they also fought back.

If you want to call humiliation, which Turkey fighter is Turkish? Copied or not. How much can Turkey make? Our SAM is selected in Turkey, bought or not, I don't see people lining up for Turkish missiles.

So yea, we been humiliated in the past, but as it turns out, today, our ways works.

Some Han Chinese are also Muslim, you claim those too?

By oppression and assimilation, you are paving the road for extremism. Which will cause ethnic tension. And eventually this would be a setback for China...

You gotta learn it either the easy way or hard way.

Really, by forcing people to advance we made the second biggest economy and soon the first. I understand if Turkey was developed but it's not, and nor is it a big nation, so what makes you the expert on nation building. Hindsight certainly doesn't suggest it.

They are turks and belong to the turkic nation, and the same logic is true for your fellow philippines chinese.

:tup:

Better recall Philippines president Aquino then.

Japan also don't consider Brazilian Japanese to be Japanese. Nor do Germans consider German Americans to be Germans. Only Turks consider everyone who shares even a drop of blood to be that. Perhaps it is time to change.

Selling or using drugs is not against islam. That bank is also considered as غنيمة (spoils), and is considered as the property of whom who has captured them. These are all clear islamic laws. About islamic scholars, no reputable sunni islamic scholar from Saudi or Al-azhar (Egypt) has said any words against them. About those christians or Alevis, they are considered as اهل الحرب. just search for the laws regarding them and you would see that what ISIS has done is 100% islamic.

Dude, we are living in 21st century and I believe that we have realized that some stuff are inhumane. these are our common senses. our civilized common sense is against stoning and cutting hands, and marrying low age girls, ... is it right?

OK
Alright man whatever you want to believe. Theres not much more I can do.

Muslim leaders reject Baghdadi's caliphate - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Islamic scholars condemn expulsion of Iraq's 'Christian brothers' - Yahoo News

Only 2 links allowed. :(

Im out. :crazy_pilot:

If the West had their way, we be split in two like NK and SK or Vietnam, but they also fought back.

If you want to call humiliation, which Turkey fighter is Turkish? Copied or not. How much can Turkey make? Our SAM is selected in Turkey, bought or not, I don't see people lining up for Turkish missiles.

So yea, we been humiliated in the past, but as it turns out, today, our ways works.

Really, by forcing people to advance we made the second biggest economy and soon the first. I understand if Turkey was developed but it's not, and nor is it a big nation, so what makes you the expert on nation building. Hindsight certainly doesn't suggest it.

Japan also don't consider Brazilian Japanese to be Japanese. Nor do Germans consider German Americans to be Germans. Only Turks consider everyone who shares even a drop of blood to be that. Perhaps it is time to change.
Uyghurs are Turkics, Kazakhs are Turkics, Turkmen are Turkics, Turks are Turkics etc. they are Chinese citizens, but they are not Chinese (Han etc.) by ethnicity. that's why we call them Turkics, and any Uyghur with a sense of history and knowledge would call himself Turkic too.

Seriously, do you believe in this cheap propaganda? do you seriously think that xinjiang would have a better living standards than oil rich Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan in the next decades? Anyway, in contrast to communist teachings, a goal does not legitimate any tools to achieve it.

Turkmenistan is 4000 per capita, Xinjiang already there. Kazakhstan is a little higher, maybe next decade is difficult, but we make our own stuff, we are a huge nation with innovation and manufacturing.

So even if per capita is lower here, our stuff is far cheaper here than else where. So if we were to measure living standards, by security, goods, social services, and education, as well as prestige, we far out strip them even today.

Not my business, but call him if you want and I will talk with him :lol:
First of all, that's wrong. Second, even if it was right, the difference is that germans are immigrants while the Turks are native people of east Turkistan. I thought Chinese were smart. :lol:

I already explained it, bro. ;) In contrast to 99% of forum members, I have very well studied islamic resources, and I am exactly familiar with the details of islamic laws, and as I simply explained for you before, all of those actions are islamic. let me know if you wanted anymore details about those laws.

Turkmenistan is 4000 per capita, Xinjiang already there. Kazakhstan is a little higher, maybe next decade is difficult, but we make our own stuff, we are a huge nation with innovation and manufacturing.

So even if per capita is lower here, our stuff is far cheaper here than else where. So if we were to measure living standards, by security, goods, social services, and education, as well as prestige, we far out strip them even today.
Dude, I don't know what communists are trying to tell you, but the truth is something other than their propagandas.
BTW, FYI, almost everything, including gas, water, electricity, most of basic foods (like milk, ...), even housing, ... are free in Turkmenistan. @asena_great can explain it more to you.

Last edited:

I see the intelligence deep inside you, and do not mess with it, therefore .....

--------*----------*---------

The Foreign affairs Office should focus on The East Turkestan occupation and oppression of China. They need markets and energy to copy/past more and sell cheaply to feed the poor in order to give more breath for the communist party.

The muslim World is a big market and energy supplier, it just waits for a tiny sparkle.

Dude, I don't know what communists are trying to tell you, but the truth is something other than their propagandas.
BTW, FYI, almost everything, including gas, water, electricity, most of basic foods (like milk, ...), even housing, ... are free in Turkmenistan. @asena_great can explain it more to you.

They are not telling me anything, who the hell knows where Turkmenistan is. Like most people on earth, we only know countries that matter.

As to free everything, lol, they give free tablets, TVs, cars and such too? Cause we make those and the income level in Xinjiang is enough to afford it.

BTW, they sound even more communist than we do. lol:lol:

They are not telling me anything, who the hell knows where Turkmenistan is. Like most people on earth, we only know countries that matter.
bro, I was referring about them telling you about this so called your GDP per capita would be higher than anyone else in your neighbors, and I was not referring to Turkmenistan.
As to free everything, lol, they give free tablets, TVs, cars and such too? Cause we make those and the income level in Xinjiang is enough to afford it.
Dude, sorry for the language, but I think they just don't send them free hookers to have fun :lol:
BTW, they sound even more communist than we do. lol:lol:
Yup, they are definitely more communists in a more sincere sense. China is a core capitalist one party(one big corporation) country ;) :lol:

It doesn't take a dumbo to find out many news from RadioFreeAsia are exclusively theirs, not found anywhere else, LOL. In that regard, Chinese source are definitely more credible.

Even the western media with their china bias are more credible than RadioFreeAsia.
Its true. RadioFreeAsia based in Washinton, got money from congress, have FBI backgrounds, got money from foundations (tips color revolotion ), was good at fabricating dirty stories, its a typical anti China media. What can you expect from it? People have right to choose to trust it, I just tell the truth.

China is an overdue ala Soviet union waiting to bust apart. Most people are poor and don't want chini communist oppression including some Chinese peoples. Beijing will eventually loose grip.
Thank you for your obviously anti China post and show your real face.
Apparently, you know nothing about China. That's all. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom