What's new

The US Must Build Saudi Arabia’s First Nuclear Reactors

here is no wahabbism
I heard that on CNN stated by Shah Salman, in response to host labeling him Wahabi, obviously CNN host was inspired by fairy tales of Iran regime as we are here in Pakistan.
Have you seen that interview, it was few months back.

Disgusting Gangoo ..... talking of poop.

You could choose to stop pooping and answer the question, what Pakistan can offer in nuclear power house... beyond semi skilled labor, which in any case will be international.

Even more which country of the world can offer steam turbines, control system, process technology, efficiency, over all complete engineering solution.............., better than US?

I know non of you tribe is educated enough to answer on technical basis but sure is over qualified in getting to personal level.

Last edited:
After all, why would they possibly need nuclear power when they have such large oil reserves other than to build nuclear weapons...

did you just mentioned nuclear weapons.... !!!!!
No.... nuclear power doesn't translates to weapons :(
Don't worry too much out there.

surely usa will get the contract
Where does KSA go for most defence purchases?

USA

Where does KSA go for strategic alliance?

USA

Where does KSA depend most on?

USA

So I think it would be fair to assume that USA would be top on list of nuclear suppliers and Pakistan at the bottom. The whole world knows that USA has a close alliance with KSA except for a rootless Gangoo runaway from Hindoo.

USA

USA

USA

So I think it would be fair to assume that USA would be top on list of nuclear suppliers and Pakistan at the bottom. The whole world knows that USA has a close alliance with KSA except for a rootless Gangoo runaway from Hindoo.
Absolutely

Poor building layout design (emergency generators in a sub-basement of a waterfront building) makes people wonder what else was poorly designed.
That will be remedied by the US partners.. which only means that KSA weill get the best possible deal..

Last edited:

USA

USA

USA

Pakistan is not a member of the NSG..And if you mean covertly, you know what the consequences are..there are just too many traitors who'll want to see both Pakistan and KSA in not a so good position..

Last edited:
PARR-II is a beautiful reactor there is no better design that this even in the west. It is lovely clean construction and most energy efficient. Every one else will offer 10 MW on single unit but PARR-II will give 27 MW the reactor is most advanced and working like a smooth sailing boat

Here take a look

View attachment 493756 View attachment 493757

What's there belong to Pakistan?
Which company of Pakistan made alternators, which company build steam turbine, which company build control system? which company built switchgear?

What's there belong to Pakistan?
Which company of Pakistan made alternators, which company build steam turbine, which company build control system? which company built switchgear?
Give the contract to Pakistan and info will be provided if you want to check Saudis can contact Pakistan govt and see working nuclear reactor. We made every thing our selves. PAEC is a world known institute. It has best civil nuclear technology in the world. Better than Americans.

USA

USA

USA

Irony is Hindoo use you tribe against Pakistan using card of holiness.
Technically you tribe are the proven Gangoos of Hindoos.
On nuclear proliferation, if you are not educated enough than read, eating grass which talk about it:

Now, RIP in dedicated graves constructed for you by Qum, because you are not holy enough to get buried side by side a common Iranian.

Give the contract to Pakistan and info will be provided if you want to check Saudis can contact Pakistan govt and see working nuclear reactor. We made every thing our selves. PAEC is a world known institute. It has best civil nuclear technology in the world. Better than Americans.

Please don't say that because it's not true. I'm electrical engineer who knows it all.
I would have agreed, only if Pakistan have developed simply the control program, essentially a software.
Chinese power system products are not there up to the mark, but since we have no choice its fair for us.
Whole system become way too complicated, when power is high, efficiency and quality is defined in tender docs.
No where in Pakistan, we have Pakistan made steam turbines, ac machines, switch gear, heat recovery system, blackout generators, instrumentation, sensors, design... list is long.
As far nuclear reactor is concerned, i'm not informed on that aspect.. because i don't deal with such technology. In any case reactor would only be used for nuclear reaction, which is hardly 20% of whole nuclear power system.
What Pakistan should do is to export man power to learn about US made power plants.

Last edited:
It's not a question of NSG. KSA likes and prefers to give contracts to USA as a way to cement the special friendship it has with America.
That is true to some extent.. but there is no one else witth the same quality of products and services in the entire world..KSA also buys products from France, China, Russia, Brazil, South Africa, South korea, Spain and many other countries, yet for its main weapons inventory it goes to the US.. So, seeing that most advanced countries in the world (a.k.a England, France, Germany, Japan...etc, while even China and Russia try to get that tech by many means) go to buy or order some components for their systems from the US..I think that KSA is on the right track anyway.. and more so that it is not feeling constrained to the US..it has _recently_ opened its doors to more countries and products in the military as well as the civilian field..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom