What's new

The US Must Build Saudi Arabia’s First Nuclear Reactors

I await the U.S. sanctions and embargo on KSA for their nuclear programme.

After all, why would they possibly need nuclear power when they have such large oil reserves other than to build nuclear weapons...

Is it necessary that USA must built the nuclear reactor?
Like we can also build it for you and most of our nuclear equipment is locally developed? Come on Saudis there other options as well.

It's unlikely we would do it. Nuclear reactor stuff is pretty much a bad public relations area since 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and Fukushima. That's like exporting Agent Orange or something.

It's unlikely we would do it. Nuclear reactor stuff is pretty much a bad public relations area since 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and Fukushima. That's like exporting Agent Orange or something.
There is a lot of pressure from the US nuclear Industry and from Trump to do it.. otherwise, there are other sources..

I await the U.S. sanctions and embargo on KSA for their nuclear programme.

After all, why would they possibly need nuclear power when they have such large oil reserves other than to build nuclear weapons...
Why did Iran see that nuclear energy was necessity.. it has a lot of Oil too and a lot of Gas reserves.. so your logic is flawed ..as usual!
You know that Iran was pursuing nuclear activitioes covertly, and it was caught and consequently it was sanctionned.. ask the UN, not only the US.. Saudi Arabia is not, has not and won't be in that situation.. another brain fart on your part..

Why did Iran see that nuclear energy was necessity.. it has a lot of Oil too and a lot of Gas reserves.. so your logic is flawed ..as usual!
You know that Iran was pursuing nuclear activitioes covertly, and it was caught and consequently it was sanctionned.. ask the UN, not only the US.. Saudi Arabia is not, has not and won't be in that situation.. another brain fart on your part..
You don't have sarcasm in Wahhabistan?

You don't have sarcasm in Wahhabistan?
What sarcasm..you are always bashing KSA.. and no we do not have that..in the first land of Islam..there is no wahabbism, there are many different schools of thoughts.. and none of them is sarcastic..

Hahaha! I undestand the concern.. but the problem was the Tsunami, not the Japanese reactors!

Poor building layout design (emergency generators in a sub-basement of a waterfront building) makes people wonder what else was poorly designed.

They won't buy them from Pakistan. Mark my words. They will go to everybody in order - USA, UK, France, Russia, China and India.

Pakistan? No.

Mark my words, Iran will never allow Pakistan to give nuclear and missile technology to Saudi Arabia..... please save the audience from loads of poo, which isn't hard to poop.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: aside, what exactly Pakistan can offer their?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom