What's new

The US Must Build Saudi Arabia’s First Nuclear Reactors

That is true to some extent
No. Sorry but profoundly incorrect. KSA faces threats. But even a casual study shows that most of these threats are nominal from within the Arabian Peninsula. Meaning Oman, Yemen, UAE. You don't need F-15 advanced Eagles let alone F-35s to take them on. Just a basic force is sufficient. The real threats are from Iran or previously Iraq. For that KSA will rely on USA as it has done in the past. It simpled hired US military.

Yet KSA continues to buy $100s of billions in hi-tec defence purchases. The only sense it makes is it uses these purchases to buy lobbies with US military/industrial complex to cement it's relation with America.

Irony is you only learned to be a tough guy by hiding amongst the Sindhi's. You could not hold your own land and ran like castrated b*tches but now act tough. I guess protection from being lynched by your fellow Gangoos has emboldened you.

Please don't say that because it's not true. I'm electrical engineer who knows it all.
I would have agreed, only if Pakistan have developed simply the control program, essentially a software.
Chinese power system products are not there up to the mark, but since we have no choice its fair for us.
Whole system become way too complicated, when power is high, efficiency and quality is defined in tender docs.
No where in Pakistan, we have Pakistan made steam turbines, ac machines, switch gear, heat recovery system, blackout generators, instrumentation, sensors, design... list is long.
As far nuclear reactor is concerned, i'm not informed on that aspect.. because i don't deal with such technology. In any case reactor would only be used for nuclear reaction, which is hardly 20% of whole nuclear power system.
What Pakistan should do is to export man power to learn about US made power plants.

Lol so how can electric engineer know whole? If you lack info that is not my problem. Pakistan developed PARR-II reactor all by its self because it is a 90% enriched uranium reactor no company in the world can give to a single wire to develop such a system. Now tell me who gave Pakistan a 90% enriched uranium reactor and went against NPT.?

No. Sorry but profoundly incorrect. KSA faces threats. But even a casual study shows that most of these threats are nominal from within the Arabian Peninsula. Meaning Oman, Yemen, UAE. You don't need F-15 advanced Eagles let alone F-35s to take them on. Just a basic force is sufficient. The real threats are from Iran or previously Iraq. For that KSA will rely on USA as it has done in the past. It simpled hired US military.

Yet KSA continues to buy $100s of billions in hi-tec defence purchases. The only sense it makes is it uses these purchases to buy lobbies with US military/industrial complex to cement it's relation with America.
Nope..you just forgot the main threat in the middle east.. can't blame you but you do not see it clearly..If you knew it with its history of mischiefs in the region, you'd have seen the importance of all these weapon systems.. So you should know the real context before answering.. please do some search to have a comprehensive understyanding of the ME..

you just forgot the main threat
Why not spell out the 'real threat'. I mean what is the F-15 advanced Eagles, M1-Abrams for? Can't be the big players like Iraq/Iran because Riyad will hire the sheriff for them. So who? Please if you will.

Why not spell out the 'real threat'. I mean what is the F-15 advanced Eagles, M1-Abrams for? Can't be the big players like Iraq/Iran because Riyad will hire the sheriff for them. So who? Please if you will.
Someone they can't hire the Sheriff for..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom