What's new

The US Keeps Offering China Its Covid Vaccines. China Keeps Saying No

If u look at some of his posts, that guy is actually quite dumb. Certainly dumber than most of the indians here. lol

No, he is basically same as the Indians not dumb but deliberately pushing their agenda. Indians are liars and braggarts and incompetents but I wouldn't say they are dumb. They know enough that their own echo chambers provide nothing stimulating to post about so they flock here. Many false-flagging and pretending to be of other nationalities.

He's not dumb. He's deliberately pushing Western and Indian propaganda.

Look at that DW clip. That looks like a normal day at a lot of urban hospitals on a regular day. But for China they make it out to be apocalyptic.
Is this true...???

The immense scale of the social crime unfolding across China as a result of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) abandoning its Zero-COVID policy is increasingly coming into focus. According to a leaked report presented by Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention Deputy Director Sun Yang at a closed-door health briefing last Wednesday, roughly 250 million people were infected with COVID-19 across China within just the first 20 days of December.​
This massive number of infections amounts to 18 percent of China’s 1.4 billion people and starkly contrasts with official figures of the National Health Commission (NHC), which reported 62,592 symptomatic cases over the same 20-day period. Sun estimated that on a single day, Tuesday, December 20, roughly 37 million people were infected.​

Grow a brain, if it's real, flg/cia etc wouldn't be reduced to using photo of offerings burning to fool dumb people like u.

I see Chinese fanboy is upset because China is not shown in a shiny light by fake CCP propaganda

all those shiny trains are now not available

I see Chinese fanboy is upset because China is not shown in a shiny light by fake CCP propaganda

all those shiny trains are now not available
lol, stop crying. u exposed ur own stupidity, not me.

It was the American Modena company that made the gene-edited bat virus, the messenger virus.

LOL! Typical Chinese perpetual Bullshitter. Moderna was founded in 2010 but somehow grabbed the bat virus in 2008?

No links to backup accusations.

How about maybe it was actually created by China on the direct orders of President Xi?

How did Modena come up with a vaccine less than a month after an outbreak in the United States?

LOL! In one month they had a vaccine??

Because Moderna was using mRNA in their vaccines and if they didn't quickly add Covid on their mRNA patent list of targeted viruses somebody else would first and then Moderna would have to go through a patent fight. They did not have a vaccine ready. They only amended their mRNA patent to include Covid as a targeted virus.

The vaccine was EMERGENCY situation only approved in DECEMBER 2020...almost a year into things.

Meanwhile China had their vaccine (already previously created by their military's germ warfare division after their bat experiments) fully approved for the general public!!
December 30, 2020

Last edited:
LOL! Typical Chinese perpetual Bullshitter. Moderna was founded in 2010 but somehow grabbed the bat virus in 2008?

How about maybe it was actually created by China on the direct orders of President Xi?

Because Moderna was using mRNA in their vaccines and if they didn't quickly add Covid on their mRNA patent list of targeted viruses somebody else would first and then Moderna would have to go through a patent fight. They did not have a vaccine ready. They only amended their mRNA patent to include Covid as a targeted virus.

The vaccine was EMERGENCY situation only approved in DECEMBER 2020...almost a year into things.

Meanwhile China had their vaccine (already previously created by their military's germ warfare division after their bat experiments) fully approved for the general public!!
December 30, 2020
u sure u have the moderna timeline correct ?

Somewhat related? The reason given is the high price of the Pfizer drug.

Paxlovid will not be included in this year's catalog of medicines covered by national medical insurance due to the high price quoted by the manufacturer Pfizer, said China's National Healthcare Security Administration on Sun.

However, as a listed COVID-19 therapeutic, Paxlovid remains to be covered through March 31.

December 30, 2020
You Fool, in 2008 or so, a bat cave in Yunnan province was infected with a virus that killed people, professor Shi Zhengli collected virus samples, the Americans cheated her cooperation.

There is one more thing I doubt. In June 2019, the Donald Trump administration banned e-cigarettes on the grounds that they caused smokers' lungs to turn white and develop fibrotic lung necrosis, the American media gave the disease a name: white lung disease.

E-cigarettes have been around for years, and it was only in June of 2019, that the U.S. media reported, that e-cigarettes caused white lung disease, and in all other countries, before June of 2019, there were no cases of white lung disease.

As far as I know, the United States has now lifted the ban on e-cigarettes. Because the white lung disease had nothing to do with the ingredients in the e-cigarettes that were reported at the time.

You Fool, in 2008 or so, a bat cave in Yunnan province was infected with a virus that killed people
So you are admitting this cave situation did occur with a virus very similar to Covid...and that its original origin is very likely China...not some other place in the world.

Thanks!

professor Shi Zhengli collected virus samples, the Americans cheated her cooperation.
Oh so she decided to give all these dangerous virus samples to the US and not keep any for Chinese labs to investigate?

Please explain this narrative you are trying to sell.

Are you saying Covid 19 was originally let loose out of a US lab after being given it by Shi Zhengli...even though the first reports of this Virus were from Wuhan where Shi Zhengli happens to run her lab?

Don't you think it makes a lot more sense the virus escaped from her lab not a US one?

There is one more thing I doubt. In June 2019, the Donald Trump administration banned e-cigarettes on the grounds that they caused smokers' lungs to turn white and develop fibrotic lung necrosis

No, it didn't. You can still buy e-cigarettes. The complete ban never passed. He had to settle for certain flavors.

Trump Administration Announces Stripped-Down Regulations on Flavored Vaping Products​

the American media gave the disease a name: white lung disease.

No, white lung disease is the media name for Mesothelioma/asbestosis which kills about 2,500 people in the US every year...far more than vaping.

EVALI is the media name for vaping illnesses.

Last edited:
u sure u have the moderna timeline correct ?

Yes, Moderna submitted their mRNA trials for their cancer vaccine in 2017.

:Nov 16, 2017
Moderna Therapeutics announced that it has dosed its first patient in a Phase I trial of mRNA-4157, a messenger RNA (mRNA)-based personalized cancer vaccine.

What does this have to do with Covid?

That guy is yelling about somehow Moderna testing some Covid vaccine back in 2017 when actually it was Moderna using their new mRNA techniques for a cancer vaccine.

Moderna was a company looking for a cure for Cancer and when Covid came about they switched over.

Last edited:
Many false-flagging and pretending to be of other nationalities.

LOL! More desperation time for Chinese posters.

Speaking of flags

idiot.png

I don't see two Chinese flags next to your name...another example of a Chinese PDF member who needs the West for help with their own lives.

Last edited:
So you are admitting this cave situation did occur with a virus very similar to Covid...and that its original origin is very likely China...not some other place in the world.

Thanks!

Oh so she decided to give all these dangerous virus samples to the US and not keep any for Chinese labs to investigate?

Please explain this narrative you are trying to sell.

Are you saying Covid 19 was originally let loose out of a US lab after being given it by Shi Zhengli...even though the first reports of this Virus were from Wuhan where Shi Zhengli happens to run her lab?

Don't you think it makes a lot more sense the virus escaped from her lab not a US one?

No, it didn't. You can still buy e-cigarettes. The complete ban never passed. He had to settle for certain flavors.

Trump Administration Announces Stripped-Down Regulations on Flavored Vaping Products​

No, white lung disease is the media name for Mesothelioma/asbestosis which kills about 2,500 people in the US every year...far more than vaping.

EVALI is the media name for vaping illnesses.
The U.S. has genetically edited human DNA fragments and viruses in order to develop genetic weapons that can kill specific populations, a technique patented by Modena, Inc. . I deeply doubt that, in keeping with Donald Trump's trade war, american intelligence agencies have poisoned China.

Ever since the genocide of the American Indians, Americans have formed a national memory of the genocide of specific groups of people

I
Because Chinese vaccines are much less effective than Moderna’s and Pfizers
If I remember correctly I got a Chinese vaccine while my cousins who wanted to leave for their honey moon abroad got Pfizer.. All that side of the family got infected with corona later on. We had to care for them while they were quarantined... Sadly one of them passed away... Western vaccines aren't a guarantee to elimination of the virus. What intrigues me is are Chinese living standards responsible for so many deaths ? Maybe some Chinese members could enlighten us. In a totally non biased way if possible...

The U.S. has genetically edited human DNA fragments and viruses in order to develop genetic weapons that can kill specific populations,

Apparently for some reason that specific DNA kill population is mostly European DNA.

coviddeathsbycontinent.png

Doesn't it make far more sense that China genetically modified the Covid virus so it would kill mostly European DNA based Westerners and not native Asians and Africans? Asian/African nation populations have been relatively unscathed compared to people of Europe/North/South America that have large percentages of European genetics and have taken the vast majority of the deaths.

China is far more likely the one behind a worldwide genocide of Europeans by gene editing. I'm glad you are pointing out this theory to everybody.

South America: Average European Ancestry percents
southAmericaEurope.png

In Brazil, from 3 January 2020 to 5:30pm CET, 6 January 2023, there have been 36,423,138 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 694,411 deaths, reported to WHO.

In Argentina, from 3 January 2020 to 5:30pm CET, 6 January 2023, there have been 9,963,697 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 130,171 deaths, reported to WHO

In Colombia, from 3 January 2020 to 5:30pm CET, 6 January 2023, there have been 6,345,115 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 142,179 deaths,

Researchers ponder why covid-19 appears deadlier in the U.S. and Europe than in Asia​

Trying to Solve a Covid Mystery: Africa's Low Death Rates

Last edited:
I think China should import some Moderna and Pfizer, but it should be optional to the population. If they want mRNA vaccines, then they need to pay out of pocket.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom