What's new

The US Keeps Offering China Its Covid Vaccines. China Keeps Saying No

Good ol CCP, they were hoping to make Wolf Warrior 20: CCP Saves the world from Covid, only to be humiliated like this.
But more importantly, CCP will let millions of innocent Chinese people die then accept help from the west. Their ego has always been larger than Chinese lives. They have, after all, killed more Chinese people than ALL "enemies" in their history combined.

Good ol CCP, they were hoping to make Wolf Warrior 20: CCP Saves the world from Covid, only to be humiliated like this.
But more importantly, CCP will let millions of innocent Chinese people die then accept help from the west. Their ego has always been larger than Chinese lives. They have, after all, killed more Chinese people than ALL "enemies" in their history combined.
The West can help shit on the Covid in China, leave alone not sabotage China is good enough.

The West can help shit on the Covid in China, leave alone not sabotage China is good enough.
so why are you in the west?
Why are you not back in the middle kingdom, fighting the west and their evil plans?
You are just a CCP version of the conservative Muslims who love the freedoms in the west but do nothing but foam at the mouth about how evil the west is.

The way the CPC works is...If anything merely embarrass the CPC, not the country, the CPC will stop collecting data on it, then ban talking about it. Problem solved. You can bet your next yr's salary that the entire Politburo got the mRNA vaccines for themselves.

so why are you in the west?
Why are you not back in the middle kingdom, fighting the west and their evil plans?
You are just a CCP version of the conservative Muslims who love the freedoms in the west but do nothing but foam at the mouth about how evil the west is.
Dude, I can choose where to live, dont be a hypocrite always. The US and to a certain degree West consider China an enemy, any surprise in my point.

Dude, I can choose where to live, dont be a hypocrite always. The US and to a certain degree West consider China an enemy, any surprise in my point.
No one said you can't.
But when you suckle at the teets of west while having CCP d!ck in your mouth, we are 100% free to point that out.
You can choose to live where you want and we can choose to call you a hypocrite for it.

So you have access to the better vaccines than the ineffective Chinese versions you are advocating for the Chinese people.

No one said you can't.
But when you suckle at the teets of west while having CCP d!ck in your mouth, we are 100% free to point that out.
You can choose to live where you want and we can choose to call you a hypocrite for i
You are the one that suck the wests d!k no matter what, I am not licking anyone, just saying the truth, you are the hypocrite.

That's the burning of offerings for the dead not bodies. You can get arrested if you burn bodies in China unlike India. You see them throwing in the flower hearths?

Well maybe we want to follow India and let 6 million die? Lolol

So you have access to the better vaccines than the ineffective Chinese versions you are advocating for the Chinese people.
My colleague was 3 dose Pfizer and got infected the same time as me and had the same symtoms, 1 to 2 days fever with minimal coughing and no pneumonia. I am 3 dose sinopharm.... Lol. I paid 3$ his is 130$.go figure!

Yes, Moderna submitted their mRNA trials for their cancer vaccine in 2017.

:Nov 16, 2017
Moderna Therapeutics announced that it has dosed its first patient in a Phase I trial of mRNA-4157, a messenger RNA (mRNA)-based personalized cancer vaccine.

What does this have to do with Covid?

That guy is yelling about somehow Moderna testing some Covid vaccine back in 2017 when actually it was Moderna using their new mRNA techniques for a cancer vaccine.

Moderna was a company looking for a cure for Cancer and when Covid came about they switched over.
They were testing this wonder vax for cancer & yet the ceo could not simply explain this to the yelling eu guy, if indeed u are talking about the same thing.
They should consider inviting u to replace the useless ceo. lol

What do u know about the pfizer timeline ?

I

If I remember correctly I got a Chinese vaccine while my cousins who wanted to leave for their honey moon abroad got Pfizer.. All that side of the family got infected with corona later on. We had to care for them while they were quarantined... Sadly one of them passed away... Western vaccines aren't a guarantee to elimination of the virus. What intrigues me is are Chinese living standards responsible for so many deaths ? Maybe some Chinese members could enlighten us. In a totally non biased way if possible...
Ur anecdote may well be a menifestation of a study that basically says Chinese vax works better to protect against serious illness. And of course, the now infamous cleveland clinic study that suggests the more u get pfizer vax, the more u'll get infected.

I don't blame China, I wouldn't myself take mRNA vaccines if I have the choice. You never know what will happen with these new vaccines.

My colleague was 3 dose Pfizer and got infected the same time as me and had the same symtoms, 1 to 2 days fever with minimal coughing and no pneumonia. I am 3 dose sinopharm.... Lol. I paid 3$ his is 130$.go figure!
Is it true that there are (low ball) estimate of 250 millions infected cases in China right now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom