What's new

The US dollar will be easy to collapse

. As long as the Arab dictators hate Iran more than Israel, as .

Yes but this makes america once again depend on dictators. This practice has been well documented and has been shown to have a sting in the tail. Just remember how pro american the iranians used to be prior to 79.

You cant rely on arabs to give you resources for ious forever. especially when the ious validity is being questioned

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Post 98 merely rehashes previous posts already replied to.

you are a liar. it has not. show me or explain. just you think this or you think that is not an explanation. Remember this was the type of arguments you were using with agno on a differnt topic which led to you being banned

Ah, so they kicked you out, and that explains the personal vendetta. Makes sense. :D

that is totally unasked for, fiction, untrue and based entirely as usual in your vivid imagination. Is this what you have to rely on?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

So the US dollar is the reserve currency, and that takes of all of what you mention in one stroke.

no it does not. your going off topic and talking out of your rear again

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

China is progressing no doubt, but so is USA. The better system will win again.

off topic and more garbage from cheng. your responses get more desparate by the minute lol

When China's largest trading partner ceases to be USA, or when oil is sold in substantive quantities in currencies other than the dollar, I would worry. Not before.

Simple...............................

Today is 12-26-2011.

US-China trade continues to grow, in dollars.

Oil is still sold, yes, you guessed it, again in dollars.

Reporting live from Planet Earth, this is VCheng. Over and out! :lol:

BBC News - China and Japan plan direct currency exchange agreement

China and Japan plan direct currency exchange agreement

China and Japan have unveiled plans to promote direct exchange of their currencies in a bid to cut costs for companies and boost bilateral trade.

The deal will allow firms to convert the Chinese and Japanese currencies directly into each other.

Currently businesses in both countries need to buy US dollars before converting them into the desired currency, adding extra costs.

It is the latest step by China as it seeks a more global role for the yuan.

_57569313_yuan.jpg

China has been pushing for the yuan to become an alternate reserve currency along with the US dollar

BBC News - China to make more yuan currency available for trade

China to make more yuan currency available for trade

China and Hong Kong have agreed a deal that will give the territory more access to the Chinese currency.

The move signals a willingness in Beijing for greater international use of the yuan.

Some economists believe the Chinese yuan will be a future reserve currency, alongside the US dollar.

_56855944_56855943.jpg

China is slowly easing controls on currency trading

Whats china doing with her currency?
I have noticed that china is doing currency swaps left right and centre.

I wander if any of this will effect US dollar in the future lol

Pakistan and China sign currency swap agreement | Business | DAWN.COM

China signs currency swap deal with Thailand| Thailand|chinadaily.com.cn

TODAYonline | Business | China's yuan trades big in Singapore

Japan, China in discussions for massive purchase of government bonds | The Japan Times Online

http://arabnews.com/economy/islamicf...icle543048.ece

:yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl::pakistan::china:

It's a gradual process and to replace something as big as the US dollar, it is better to do it over a period of time rather than to see it collapse over night. China want to minimize its losses and make it as pain free as possible.

It's a gradual process and to replace something as big as the US dollar, it is better to do it over a period of time rather than to see it collapse over night. China want to minimize its losses and make it as pain free as possible.

I agree with you completly but there are many living in denial. I believe that it will take some 10 years or so. Even then china may wish to allow the US dollar to be part of a basket of currencies which is a new reserve currency. Of course the weighting will have to be in line with americas reducing influence in the world in the same period

I agree with you completly but there are many living in denial. I believe that it will take some 10 years or so. Even then china may wish to allow the US dollar to be part of a basket of currencies which is a new reserve currency. Of course the weighting will have to be in line with americas reducing influence in the world in the same period

Of course Yuan will increase in international stature commensurate with China emergence as a world power. But phraseology like "China may wish to allow" implies that it is already the sole arbiter of influence, and that is simply not true, nor will it be true in the future, but gives an insight into a prejudiced mind.

The best China can eventually get is a multipolar world, and even that will take decades.

. But phraseology like "China may wish to allow" implies that it is already the sole arbiter of influence, and that is simply not true, nor will it be true in the future, but gives an insight into a prejudiced mind.

I merely state realities within 10 years america will be chinas kutthi cos they owe so much money to it.

I merely state realities within 10 years america will be chinas ***** cos they owe so much money to it.

Owe someone a million, and he owns you.. Owe someone a billion and you own him.. :)

The U.S. will be on the brink of losing its status as the world’s reserve currency. Printing more money has been the preferred tactic of the Feds during our meltdown. We can do that because there’s a demand for the dollar by investors who believe in the stability of us paying our debts and because most international trading is done by converting the currencies of the two foreign countries into the dollar as a standard acceptable unit. As our debt spirals out of control, so does our ability to repay; once we’re not able to repay, investors will no longer buy the dollar and our country’s credit line will be cut. Once that happens, the dollar will no longer be an acceptable safe haven.

Top 10 Things I Expect in 2012 | years, financial, top - Analyst - The Orange County Register

The U.S. will be on the brink of losing its status as the world’s reserve currency. Printing more money has been the preferred tactic of the Feds during our meltdown. We can do that because there’s a demand for the dollar by investors who believe in the stability of us paying our debts and because most international trading is done by converting the currencies of the two foreign countries into the dollar as a standard acceptable unit. As our debt spirals out of control, so does our ability to repay; once we’re not able to repay, investors will no longer buy the dollar and our country’s credit line will be cut. Once that happens, the dollar will no longer be an acceptable safe haven.

Top 10 Things I Expect in 2012 | years, financial, top - Analyst - The Orange County Register

I think Pakistanis are getting a little ahead of themselves.. US owes non US entities a net value of some 4 trillion dollars.. Compare that with a total Net worth of USA of 75 trillion dollars (net of all liabilities), and you will find that the time for Pakistanis to break out the bubbly is a little too far in the future.. The chances are Pakistan may collapse financially much before that...

Wall Street Warns Tim Geithner That The Dollar Is Starting To Lose Its Reserve Status
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/03/2011 13:50 -0500

Ben Bernanke Ben Bernanke China Fitch Goldman Sachs goldman sachs None Reserve Currency Tim Geithner Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee Volatility

The Treasury's Borrowing Advisory Committee, chaired by such luminaries as JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs, which according to some (and by some we mean anyone who cares about such things) is the brains behind the decision-making process of US debt issuance has released its quarterly minutes, in which it has issued one of the most stark warnings about the fate of the US Dollar to date. While it is now a daily occurrence for China and Russia to bash the dollar, for the most part still powerless to provide an alternative (but rapidly gaining), the same warning coming from Jamie and Lloyd has to be taken far, far more seriously. Which is precisely what happened today. As Bloomberg reports, "The Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee... said the outperformance of haven currencies and those from emerging nations has aided in the debasement of the dollar’s reserve status, according to comments included in discussion charts presented ahead of the quarterly refunding. The Treasury published the documents today.

Wall Street Warns Tim Geithner That The Dollar Is Starting To Lose Its Reserve Status | ZeroHedge

I merely state realities within 10 years america will be chinas kutthi cos they owe so much money to it.

Descending to crass obscenities still does not make your contention correct.

Owe someone a million, and he owns you.. Owe someone a billion and you own him.. :)

It is not just a matter of mutual loans; large portion of the global economy depend on such interdependences, and these linkages will only grow with time.

..................... While it is now a daily occurrence for China and Russia to bash the dollar, for the most part still powerless to provide an alternative (but rapidly gaining), the same warning coming from Jamie and Lloyd has to be taken far, far more seriously. Which is precisely what happened today. As Bloomberg reports, "The Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee... said the outperformance of haven currencies and those from emerging nations has aided in the debasement of the dollar’s reserve status, according to comments included in discussion charts presented ahead of the quarterly refunding. The Treasury published the documents today..........................

Actually, thank you, since your post supports two of my main points: China and Russia are still powerless to provide an alternative, and US corrective action will prevent these trends from continuing. :D

Back
Top Bottom