What's new

The US dollar will be easy to collapse

Why would anybody think of making something collapse rather than help prop it up for longer?

One main thing I forgot to mention last night in my post 210 that, once US$ will collapse, it will bring their all the high tech products/ machines on production lines, making it very cheap to buy for developing world. I remember, country like India used to pay high prices for even used/ old machineries during last 2 decades but if dollar will collapse by even 400%, for example, Indian currency will then be 5 times stronger than US$ to buy those machineries very cheaply. We used to talk during last decade that country like India was much benefitted due to China as when Chinese companies copy western techs, they make them for so low prices that Western companies prefer to forget those techs, then making it very easy for other country like India to copy the same techs. (also Indian companies were much benefitted by those Indian professionals who had experience of working with Western companies and backed to India and then worked with Indian companies and shared their experience with Western companies.) :agree:

Once US$ will collapse, China will buy and then copy all the high tech products/ machineries of US for the price of vegetables and then US companies will not mind if country like India, Turkey, South Africa, Brazil etc also copy those high techs. And It all will result in high growth in developing countries with increasing their internal demands. We hope we will see good time soon, may be after just 4-5 years from now :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

^^^^^ Excellent expose.

Different nationals keep different eyes to see the truths so we ignore truths many times. When I was doing masters from Sydney, our lecturers used to say that Japanese mainly copy German techs, make some changes in it, and get patent of it. And German were also blamed to do so with US’s/ Japanese techs. But in fact everyone copy others techs and if China/ India type countries had little inferior techs then its likely that they would try to copy the better techs of developed countries first and then have new techs by themselves, a logic? :agree:

But, "Nakal ke Liye Bhi Akal Honi Chahiye", and Chinese companies did really pretty good. And we hope China would soon finish with most of the techs of US then number of other countries like India, Turkey, Brazil, Thailand etc will also come on the back of China ;)

If we find Japan, Germany, Singapore, South Korea to be having high techs then we now find China, Brazil, South Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, India, and Mexico on the next level. But here, I would put China little closer to South Korea and hopefully China will catch up with Singapore/ Japan also soon, I think :tup:. But I would mainly appreciate India to be listed with NIC’s, newly industrialized countries

Newly industrialized country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Few days before, our one Irani friend was worried that many times Russia refuses to develop oil/ gas field in Iran while Indian companies like Reliance, IOCL, ONGC etc are developing oil/ gas fields not only in India but also in many African countries including in central asia. Iran would try to have closer relationship with India and Russia and get their all the work done, I think. even if India is importing nuclear reactors from Russia/ France, they are even exporting nuclear reactors of average size to Kazakhstan also at the same time. Many other achievements by India in other areas like in space research fields etc why they are now ranked with NIC's

If India manages to convince Kazakhstan about the efficacy of its reactors over Russian ones, this would be the first-ever export of indigenously designed and manufactured reactors, official sources said.
The Hindu : News / National : Renewed efforts to sell nuclear reactors to Kazakhstan

One main thing I forgot to mention last night in my post 210 that, once US$ will collapse, it will bring their all the high tech products/ machines on production lines, making it very cheap to buy for developing world. I remember, country like India used to pay high prices for even used/ old machineries during last 2 decades but if dollar will collapse by even 400%, for example, Indian currency will then be 5 times stronger than US$ to buy those machineries very cheaply. We used to talk during last decade that country like India was much benefitted due to China as when Chinese companies copy western techs, they make them for so low prices that Western companies prefer to forget those techs, then making it very easy for other country like India to copy the same techs. (also Indian companies were much benefitted by those Indian professionals who had experience of working with Western companies and backed to India and then worked with Indian companies and shared their experience with Western companies.) :agree:

Once US$ will collapse, China will buy and then copy all the high tech products/ machineries of US for the price of vegetables and then US companies will not mind if country like India, Turkey, South Africa, Brazil etc also copy those high techs. And It all will result in high growth in developing countries with increasing their internal demands. We hope we will see good time soon, may be after just 4-5 years from now :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Great Response.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom