What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

Hi,

What would Israeli air force would have done if syrian air force attacked them like that---.
Israeils have a good luck , that thy dont hve a enemy like PAF , all others except turkey cant stand agsinst them , and Im totally agree that PAF should hve taken down whole formation , that would hve broken indian heart for a long time to come , while pakistan could hve got a lot of thunder customers ?

Hi,

That procedure should have been changed with the invent of modern standoff weapons---.

Pre planned engagement procedures should have been in place---.

That mentality of waking up is obsolete---.

Hi,

After what I write and have been teaching in this board for the last 14 years---do you really think that I would not know that---.
Waking PM was not about retaliation. It was to let him know of an critical incident. Happens everywhere.
Pakistan retaliated very next day, enemy was expecting Pak will just stand down. Response was measured. There is no room for any misadventure like 65, and kargill. Pakistan won the battle and the war without have to fight a war.
You are a bit carried away, Dear MK. :)

How about a F16 flowen by some of indian allies shot down by PAF ????lolzzzz
Why indians were hell bent to create a paf F16 shot down by IAF ?
Then why thy cant bring it in.public and who has given them shutup call ???lolzzzz
Most probably i remember on Mar 01 or 02 ...i posted Mr. Zafar Hilali comments as he said there were eye witnesses of one F-15 flying during that clash... there were a discussion on other forum of possibility of one hostile F-16 in Pak colours. The same tactics was adopted by these two enemies in early 80s to to attack Kahutta ...(google it)

Next day someone here refuted the idea ...and i deleted my posts.

Most probably i remember on Mar 01 or 02 ...i posted Mr. Zafar Hilali comments as he said there were eye witnesses of one F-15 flying during that clash... there are possibility of one F-16 in Pak colours.

Next days someone here refuted the idea ...and i deleted my posts.
Do u think , israelis would be flyin a flying cofins ?
Israel, pakistan , turkey are the real opreators of fighting falcons other then america , let me put in.that way

Waking PM was not about retaliation. It was to let him know of an critical incident. Happens everywhere.
Pakistan retaliated very next day, enemy was expecting Pak will just stand down. Response was measured. There is no room for any misadventure like 65, and kargill. Pakistan won the battle and the war without have to fight a war.
You are a bit carried away, Dear MK. :)
Who told u , kargill and 65 wars were misadventures ???
Same croupt sold out politicians ????

Well MK firing on fleeing IAF jets is worst idea,we already know how much "randi rona"they are capable of doing.
Engaging them inside our air space was and still is our best bet.
@MastanKhan is right, IAF jets should have been shotdown. Reports suggest PAF intercepted some time into the operation. Intruders should have been shotdown irrespective falling there or here.

Israel, pakistan , turkey are the real opreators of fighting falcons other then america , let me put in.that way

no sir i am fully aware...The tactics ware same as in 80s . I wounder why Indians asked foreigners to join them or tht was foreigners wish.

Results!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom