What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-news-discussions.8600/page-412

Post # 6166. The described scenario is the most closest to reality occurring on 27th Feb.
I heard the same details.

IAF was surprised in the nastiest way that F-16's were used and scored kills. Their Lobby in Washington had failed :(

"Fog of War"

If Pak used F-16, per the post you are referring to, then that's still for defensive purposes. Ain't nobody gonna lift a finger to help India on this one.

Last edited:
There is no doubt, that this time around AWACS, and real time sat, made a big difference.

The whole package delivered a punch in the manners that prey will never remember as what hit it. I would have been worried for giving away my tactics but, assets, hard work & dedication paid that day as not much is revealed except for a surprise.

Boys are back to routine with more hard work after learning more about adversary from its approach to the muscle strength. Achievement did not go up in the head nor will ever happen which can delude us. Humility was the only thing in mind and hearts on that day and so on.

By the grace of ALLAH, PAF reached, took control and ruled till its needed.

For the enemies,
"If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle." Khalid Ibn Al-Walid

I think 1 kill was made by the JF-17.
Mate, i won't defend my statement, you are free to believe what you want. My information circle says that F-16's made all the kills and this is what angered Indians and the hue and cry began in India media about use of F-16's.The issue was brought up to US by India but nothing happened. PAF is free to use F-16's as they wish.

One thing was cleared from the day one, after 27th Feb day light strikes by PAF, PAF gain the mastery of the battle field. The Indians in their egoistic "Supremacy" sick syndrome were shocked. Result that their Mi 17 was downed as well which was on its way probably to rescue the "Budgam" downed Mig 21 pilot.
We may find out later that more than one Su30 were downed. Mystery of 4 Aim-120 missiles fired still has to be solved. We saw piece of one in the PC by the Indian forces. Where are the other 3!! Did they strike their targets!!
How many SD-10 were fired!! What are their results!!! If Indians were shocked from SD-10, it must have performed better than Aim-120.
There is unconfirmed report of Mirage 2000 kill too.
All in all, it is a confirmed fact that Indians were completely hapless due to the effectiveness of PAF's EW.
Thus, the shock was and is unbearable to the Indians. It is a day time robbery of their bravado and false sense of superiority.
It is beyond comprehension that Modi would pass the comments he did about Rafale and sacking of their head of Western Command would have happened for the loss of a junk Mig 21. No Sirs, the loses to the IAF are far far greater, both in the air and on the ground. I am convinced day by day. Please remember that alleged call of the Sqd leader.

IAF was surprised in the nastiest way that F-16's were used and scored kills. Their Lobby in Washington had failed :(

Everyone is informed that F-16s are for us and will be used whatever it takes to defend our motherland. India had the delusion that uncle has actually restricted to never fly falcons even if IAF intrudes. They have a habit to not to pay attention to the details rather repeats bravado and believes in India media.

They were expecting Aim-120, but not the SD-10.

The SD-10 has scarred them for life.

One day, when I move to Antarctica, and write a book.
all of sudden this has scared IAF, instead of 76 modern fighters now it seeing 180+ fighters..
previously thunder was dismissed as useless toy

PAF was also thought to be less trained force with little training on BVR given it is not even a decade since we had them(SD 10 came just 7 years ago). There was also questions about PAF tactics and its sustainability

but all of them have been answered now

yaar I have been asking this question and no one is telling me :(
Which Pod is used by the Strike package if they used one in the first place ? Chinese / Turkish /American ?

@Khafee @Oscar @messiach @Tps43 @Signalian @The Eagle

Actually you are asking the wrong question. However, it was a web, knitted by the whole package(s). But don't take my words as a fact as I am just saying.

PAF was also thought to be less trained force with little training on BVR given it is not even a decade since we had them(SD 10 came just 7 years ago). There was also questions about PAF tactics and its sustainability

but all of them have been answered now
and now SD-10 ka bara bhai PL-15

Hi,

The Paf may not have intended for it to have happened like it did---but the results of that day's---day light strike and skirmish over kashmir has many a powers shook up---concerned---and looking for answers---answers that may not be easy to find and consequences no easy to confront---.

The first major combat of two equally well equipped air forces of the world has some shocking results for the major powers to analyze and assess---.

The myth of the israeli / french / russian technology on one side---and on the other side---chinese technology with ruthless and brutally efficient Paf brains behind that technology in operation.

The Paf---after living all thru those years on sanctions---and as Air Marshall Latif quoted Gen Mushhy " we went with pockets full of money and no one would sell us the fighter aircraft---"---the Paf had a grudge against the claimed powers to be---they were mad as hell---mad as a hornets nest disturbed in the dark of the night---continuously being blamed for every wrong that was done in india by the indians themselves on their own---.

The indians came by choice---at a time and place of their chosing---openly threatening the pak military---and yret they had to trun tail.

In return---Pakistan's response of retaliation at a time and place of their own chosing was not taken seriously---and there were many who had reservations about it---.

But when pakistan struck back---the strike was made in the light of the day---for the world and the public to see---it was masterful---it was tectful---it was ruthless and it was brutal---.

Nobody in the world---no military power in the world expected that kind of retaliation by the pak military---.

And as they say---" success has many fathers---and defeat is an orphan---"---suddenly the indian air force felt like it had been orphaned by its very own---. Indian Prime minister after reviewing the losses---had the realization dawn on him that his aircraft were not capable of defending the motherland untill and unless he did not have the most modern Rafales---.

that was just one small part of the picture---. The bigger and the larger part of the picture was the Pakistan / China fighter / China EW package and china weapons broke the spell of the modern israeli / russian / french EW package---made it go to sleep and spun their own magic in chinese and pakistani and made the enemy fall from the skies---.

This was unexpected---was not a part of the picture---was not supposed to happen---was not allowed to happen---but it did---.

The unexpected successful exposure of the unknown newer weaponry into the air combat field by the Paf has had an eye popping effect in many a leading nations of the world---. The weapons system that was known to be below par and docile turned out to be a monster---.

i would not be surprised if mother China was equally surprised by the effectiveness of its weapons---.

At long last an article by the Khan that acknowledges PAF and Pak's achievements with limited resources and gave a remarkable riposte to an enemy 3-6 times larger in the conventional domain. Pakistan, has had to fight India with one arm tied behind it's back. This situation was created by Pak's own internal conflicts and also due to external factors. The major issue issue is the perception that Pak is a threat to Israel.

India which had always enjoyed a romantic love by many westerners - you know the perception that it is secular, hindu, peaceful, dignified in it's poverty, a gentle giant surrounded by a Muslim scoundrel and a commie bully has always allowed India to be both victim and a hegemon at the same time. India's diplomatic relations with Israel has had a profound effect and opened up many more doors. Today of Pak was to open up to Israel, many issues would go away. Turkey's recent problems with the US and Europe can delineated to the souring of relations with Israel. However, do we go down that route? I am not so sure, Israel is an occupier, just like India. In fact India's occupation of J&K is looking more and more like the oppression carried out by Israel.

Jerusalem is important to us and will need to be 'liberated' as does Kashmir. So the fight between India v Pak is an extremely 1 side affair. India holds all the aces, economic, diplomatic, size, quantity and technological. The best of Russia, the best of France and the best of Israel and in large numbers without restrictions and with the support of the major powers. Pakistan virtually alone, with 2 hot borders, with a small budget, with an almost asymmetrical power ratio was able to take a few punches and then put in a right hook that laid the heavy weight onto the floor, bloodied, shattered teeth and a massive loss of confidence. Perhaps a knock out punch should have been thrown but perhaps that is for another day. Pakistan's biggest challenges are: economic, remove corruption and build relationships with as many countries as is possible, but can it be done without Israel?

Back
Top Bottom