What's new

The UK has left the European Union

LoL now Europe Union countries ban all flights to UK in light of Covid-19 new variant. Blow beat UK whenever they want now.

Looks like we are headed for a hard Brexit. Hoping for a last minute deal.

Bad news.. looks like there might be a deal.

I am dissappointed, i wanted a clean break from the EU.. no idea what Bojo has given up now..

Am worried now ... alot...

I am glad the 1st people to suffer the increased food and fuel prices will be the low classes who voted to fly the flag. Lets see whatbthe flag gives them

The funny will be when another country will leave EU and EURO.

Come on Greece!

Hi @KurtisBrian children of some fake asylum immigrants in UK, are dreaming that UK was once part of EU.
You need to teach them better in your free education system and treat them better in your free health care system.

Hi @KurtisBrian children of some fake asylum immigrants in UK, are dreaming that UK was once part of EU.
You need to teach them better in your free education system and treat them better in your free health care system.

I didn't learn much of anything useful from Canada's crappy "free" education system.
Hard for angry arrogant and injured person like me to do but sometimes I manage to shut up and listen. Listen, most people know much more than an arrogant person would believe. Then go look.

Let's wait and see.

@waz , So, what do you think of it? The text is not out, but the structure of the deal is there...

The level playing field, and the "indirect" and implied automated alighment for the level playing field is v.v. concerning to me ...

Last edited:
as long as no more gypsies come over I am happy

those gypsies are nothing but trouble and they all come from those countries called Bulgaria and Romania and others like Moldova, Moldova where on earth is MOLDOVA!

anyway UK has been a trading nation and we should focus on trade trade trade

@waz , So, what do you think of it? The text is not out, but the structure of the deal is there...

The level playing field, and the "indirect" and implied automated alighment for the level playing field is v.v. concerning to me ...

Bro it's actually pretty good! The level playing field is gone, unless it's a threat to consumer interests, and we can diverge.
We won most our concessions, aside fishing which is a 5 year transition.
as long as no more gypsies come over I am happy

those gypsies are nothing but trouble and they all come from those countries called Bulgaria and Romania and others like Moldova, Moldova where on earth is MOLDOVA!

anyway UK has been a trading nation and we should focus on trade trade trade

Unlimited immigration from such states is long over. Even with the ones here they will have to find jobs or face deportation. I haven't seen that many Gypsies folk of recent times, it's more people from the countries above.
Anyway , if someone works hard and contributes, doesn't commit crime it's all good.

@waz

It looks ok to me on the surface, hopefully some legal eagles can go over the 2,000 page treaty and see if there are any hidden pitfalls. Waiting for for 5+ years to get full fishing stocks is fine to me, as it will take time to rebuild the fleet. We will still negiotate some access to the EU as we do with Iceland and Norway, but we are in the driving seat on that then. Fisherman will complain as ever, but then that is all they do. We must actively reduce fishing to allow stocks to recover. The agreement is on quotas/shares of the catch. We must reduce the overall size of the catch now. The EU will fish, "fish" to extinction, left to their own devices.

Now, that we have fully left the EU, we should look to diverge our economy away from the EU, both by exports and imports so that they dont have the level of influence over us, that they currently do.

What the French did with cutting of UK access to force the negiotations was unacceptable and stepped over the line. Elbows and knees in the fight is fine, but what they did was not acceptable, there must be rules. The fact they do not understand they stepped over the line, just shows why we have no business being part of the EU. We need to invest in ports in cornwall and build better sea lanes to Spain to places like Bilbao. We also need to work with the Netherlands to try and expand our sea lanes to Rotterdam. We need to actively reduce the influence that our connection to Europe has, via France..

We must make France pay a long term cost to her recent behaviour... it is a must.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom