What's new

The UK has left the European Union

Bro does this data account for nursing too?

Yes it does bro, the worst thing is that the figures for EU nurses is even more pitiful. They only account for 6.4% of nurses. The vast majority of foreign nurses are from the Philippines, India, Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia etc. These are all commonwealth countries and favoured.

one strength is commonwealth, Britain and Pakistan don't have a good relation and that is why the royal visit took place! But even individual commonwealth nations now strong enough or getting stronger to not be circling around Britain.

The UK and Pakistan have excellent relations, military to military are very close. Ties on a state level are strong as well.
Commonwealth states are very strong look at the list....

Yes it does bro, the worst thing is that the figures for EU nurses is even more pitiful. They only account for 6.4% of nurses. The vast majority of foreign nurses are from the Philippines, India, Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia etc. These are all commonwealth countries and favoured.
bro 6.4% is not a small figure!

The UK and Pakistan have excellent relations, military to military are very close. Ties on a state level are strong as well.
Commonwealth states are very strong look at the list....
I think you forget the early days of war of terrorism! Britain led a charge against Pakistan as it stood shoulder to shoulder with america in doing propaganda against Pakistan. bbc is one example! There is a reason why the royal couple visited!

bro 6.4% is not a small figure!

Yes it is, it's tiny compared to other nations....

I think you forget the early days of war of terrorism! Britain led a charge against Pakistan as it stood shoulder to shoulder with america in doing propaganda against Pakistan. bbc is one example! There is a reason why the royal couple visited!

I don't forget anything, the UK government at the time under retarded Blair and then Cameron was always anti national, and the BBC spoke against its own country in favour of the EU.
Regardless times have changed and that was years ago.

I don't forget anything, the UK government at the time under retarded Blair and then Cameron was always anti national, and the BBC spoke against its own country in favour of the EU.
Regardless times have changed and that was years ago.
bro please DON'T underplay it. You were alive at that time too! I haven't forgotten how press and politicians led a charge against Pakistan.

Yes it is, it's tiny compared to other nations....
if you say so.

According to Nigel Farage Poland will be next to leave the EU. We pay more money than we receive so we should seriously consider leaving.

What rich countries get wrong about the EU budget.png

Not to mention that because of sanctions clowns from Brussels imposed on Russia Polish farmers lost access to Russian market.

A trade deal is highly likely, the EU simply doesn't want to lose one of its largest trading partners, with which they have a 60:40 sell ratio, and also create a powerful competitor on its door stop, with which Europe cannot compete with in many growth markets e.g. IT, advanced engineering, financial services etc.
I expect a free trade deal, although there will be divergence on rules so the EU may not give as best terms as they would have.
I hope you're right.

Looking at the trends; our vehicle manufacturing industry is coming to an end... Nissan is pulling out, Toyota has cut production and jobs. There is a thriving financial industry in Germany as well, while that remains our major export I hope we can remain competitive enough to compete with the EU.
Only time will tell.

Good that UK is out of EU, they were always damaging the EU initiatives to bring uniformity in the rules and regulations among EU countries, examples, UK remained outside of Shengen visa system of EU, UK didn't adopt the common Euro currency.

Last edited:
f#ck, I travelled across the EU without any visa! Now every f#cking time you will need a visa. anyway what's done is done.

Goodbye my friend,we will miss your beautiful women and fine cuisine... said no one ever.

PS : It's just humor don't jump at me please. :partay: Wish you good luck anyways.

Goodbye my friend,we will miss your beautiful women and fine cuisine... said no one ever.
Well I'll say this much French women are way better than English women. what was lost and what was gained? we will let history judge:o:

Well I'll say this much French women are way better than English women. what was lost and what was gained? we will let history judge:o:

Don't worry Brexit or not you lot will be welcome in our country,never went to the UK but might be the right moment to do it before a bureaucratic mess is put in place. :enjoy:

I hope you're right.

Looking at the trends; our vehicle manufacturing industry is coming to an end... Nissan is pulling out, Toyota has cut production and jobs. There is a thriving financial industry in Germany as well, while that remains our major export I hope we can remain competitive enough to compete with the EU.
Only time will tell.

Dying and amen are the words used for the car industry the world over my friend. Car ownership and manufacturing is on the decline this is now fast becoming an old industry. With low cost rivals and new innovation from the likes of Tesla, that explains why the Japanese have pulled production from everywhere and now focus on things in Japan.
Germany has no such financial industry, this industry is most old stomping ground. Frankfurt can only manage a measly 15th place when it comes to top finance centres of the world. With the sheer regulation there, lack of external economies of scale, few supporting industries e.g. law and not English speaking they can't hope to compete.
Here see for yourself;

https://www.zyen.com/media/documents/GFCI_26_Report_2019.09.19_v1.4.pdf

https://www.longfinance.net/program...tres-index/gfci-26-explore-data/gfci-26-rank/

Poor Frankfurt at rank 15.

Our major exports are off the charts when it comes to innovation. Right as we speak we are making the world's first viable commercial mach 5 plus engine and finding the cure to cancer. Our future lies with innovation and growth industries.

Good that UK the POS is out of EU, they were always damaging the EU initiatives to bring uniformity in the rules and regulations among EU countries, examples, UK remained outside of Shengen visa system of EU, UK didn't adopt the common Euro currency.

Good, knock yourselves out now. You can unleash the potential of the EU without us there.

PS : It's just humor don't jump at me please. :partay: Wish you good luck anyways.

Listen Frenchie that's below the belt, although the women part is mostly sadly true. Our women look like clones from Love Island, your women are pretty, carry themselves well and sophisticated.
Our cuisine is getting better, but with the fusion of our Asian populations, you can't hope to match us now haha.

Don't worry Brexit or not you lot will be welcome in our country,never went to the UK but might be the right moment to do it before a bureaucratic mess is put in place. :enjoy:

Don't be silly why don't you come over? I will be your guide. Or shall I come to France? I have to fulfil my objective of meeting one of my childhood crushes Sophie Marceau, she's single as well. :whistle:

Dying and amen are the words used for the car industry the world over my friend. Car ownership and manufacturing is on the decline this is now fast becoming an old industry. With low cost rivals and new innovation from the likes of Tesla, that explains why the Japanese have pulled production from everywhere and now focus on things in Japan.
Germany has no such financial industry, this industry is most old stomping ground. Frankfurt can only manage a measly 15th place when it comes to top finance centres of the world. With the sheer regulation there, lack of external economies of scale, few supporting industries e.g. law and not English speaking they can't hope to compete.
Here see for yourself;

https://www.zyen.com/media/documents/GFCI_26_Report_2019.09.19_v1.4.pdf

https://www.longfinance.net/program...tres-index/gfci-26-explore-data/gfci-26-rank/

Poor Frankfurt at rank 15.

Our major exports are off the charts when it comes to innovation. Right as we speak we are making the world's first viable commercial mach 5 plus engine and finding the cure to cancer. Our future lies with innovation and growth industries.

Good, knock yourselves out now. You can unleash the potential of the EU without us there.

Listen Frenchie that's below the belt, although the women part is mostly sadly true. Our women look like clones from Love Island, your women are pretty, carry themselves well and sophisticated.
Our cuisine is getting better, but with the fusion of our Asian populations, you can't hope to match us now haha.

Don't be silly why don't you come over? I will be your guide. Or shall I come to France? I have to fulfil my objective of meeting one of my childhood crushes Sophie Marceau, she's single as well. :whistle:

What kind of fine food have you guys to propose now ? :whistle:

Well,I don't doubt asian populations and generally all others will up the British cuisine standards. :enjoy:

I think the British people made mistake, only time will tell. Their country, their decision!

lol ok without their second biggest contributor!!
No worries they can do what they want.

The EU has won with UK leave... UK was since 47 years the biggest blocker in everything that would have brought EU forward... Europe is happy that the island monkeys left the EU... now we can watch the UK broke appart Scotland want to stay in the EU and they will break ...what will left is a small unimportant nation of silly people drinking tea and eat fish and chips and dream about former glory...

Back
Top Bottom