What's new

The UAV Hunter- Yabhon NSR

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Another Adcom star at Idex this year is the brand-new Yabhon NSR.

“It actually hunts the Yabhon United 40,” said Al Dhaheri.

“It is the first one in the world to hunt UAVs. It has an advanced auto-tracking system, being capable of image tracking and downloading video to the user, and also capable of automatic engage and destroy operation.”

nc4n.jpg

gon3.jpg

texl.jpg

sjqq.jpg

bscg.jpg

b3nf.jpg

WHAT does it hunt the UAVs with?

The loiter time is way too low for stalking UAVs.

The video doesn't show Pakistani drones flying, or spying, or taking out Islamists.

So I don't see the point. Perhaps it was a sarcastic take on the current affairs.

I don't think it does. As a matter of fact, it is an acknowledgment of illegal acts at least, and demonstrating Pakistan capability at last. I respect your opinion, especially you.

Last edited:
I don't think it does. As a matter of fact, it is an acknowledgment of illegal acts as least, and demonstrating Pakistan capability at last. I respect your opinion, especially you.

Thank you

Illegal acts by whom?

By the anti-Pakistan Terrorists & Islamists (PTI) goons who are burning flags?

Thank you

Illegal acts by whom?

By the anti-Pakistan Terrorists & Islamists (PTI) goons who are burning flags?

The anti-Pakistan terrorists of Taliban and their allies, and the drone strikes - according to US law-makers - which took the life of 1500 who happen to dwell in the same areas these baboons reside in.

I hope Pakistan kills them all, and sets their bodies on fire.

The anti-Pakistan terrorists of Taliban and their allies, and the drone strikes - according to US law-makers - which took the life of 1500 who happen to dwell in the same areas these baboons reside in.

I hope Pakistan kills them all, and sets their bodies on fire.

Brother,

You can't put the robbers and terrorists in the same category as police officers and soldiers.

drones are doing our dirty work.

Our soldiers are blamed by Islamic Imams from the mosque loud speakers.

And Jahiliyah fil Islam (JI) leader Munawwar Hussain the pig, openly declares terrorist leader as Shaheed.

If our Islamist leaders, our mosque imams are declaring terrorists as shaheed (awarding them high status based on shahadah),

and blaming our soldiers as criminals,

then as a last resort we are asking USA to do our dirty work.

Let's keep the things in perspective.

Thank you

Yes, sir.

I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the drones but the outcome that kills civilians in it. As for the use of the drones, these are all approved by the Prime Minister.

I hope Pakistan will kill them all. And I hope no one attack the US either the Taliban or whoever.

Brother,

You can't put the robbers and terrorists in the same category as police officers and soldiers.

drones are doing our dirty work.

Our soldiers are blamed by Islamic Imams from the mosque loud speakers.

And Jahiliyah fil Islam (JI) leader Munawwar Hussain the pig, openly declares terrorist leader as Shaheed.

If our Islamist leaders, our mosque imams are declaring terrorists as shaheed (awarding them high status based on shahadah),

and blaming our soldiers as criminals,

then as a last resort we are asking USA to do our dirty work.

Let's keep the things in perspective.

Thank you

Yes, sir.

I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the drones but the outcome that kills civilians in it. As for the use of the drones, these are all approved by the Prime Minister.

I hope Pakistan will kill them all. And I hope no one attack the US either the Taliban or whoever.

Yes. Civilians are bearing the brunt in this Islamist fitna.

Tell me one thing.

Hakimullah Mehsood the pig was just droned and sent to hell.

Care to point out how many "civilians" were killed in that attack?

Yes. Civilians are bearing the brunt in this Islamist fitna.

Tell me one thing.

Hakimullah Mehsood the pig was just droned and sent to hell.

Care to point out how many "civilians" were killed in that attack?

I'm not picking on one strike sir but overall.

Mehsood's family members in the Taliban all are hardliners, I heard the new leader is tough too.

Back
Top Bottom