What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

In modern history, I see only two countries that civilians as the target for their army: the Khmer Rouge and China.

They are even proud of their army had killed many civilians.

In fact, not difficult to understand if we consider their army history: the Khmer Rouge killed nearly 3 million civilians of their own country, while PLA killed tens of thousands of Chinese students only in one night.

Do not serious, some network war of words, it is just to vent in the mouth, is not true.

Incidentally, you are too ignorant, regardless of the other, you can even forget the United States and France.

Incidentally, I've seen you a lot of ridiculous statements, for example, a Vietnamese member of ridicule China to accept U.S. assistance, a few radar, but they completely forgot completely their military equipment from China \ the Soviet Union \ United States, of course, this is not assistance from the outside in the Vietnamese idea, so I would not be surprised for your remarks.

In this sense america should have won the Afghan war. why america is negotiating with uneducated, unequiped with modren weopens?
2. India should have razed pakistan because the larger army in terms of quantity and weapons.

this all bs my friend, when your homeland is being attacked then you got no choice but to fight back.

We are seeing an end to conventional warfare. In future only proxy wars will exist

We are seeing an end to conventional warfare. In future only proxy wars will exist

But ur forgetting a big point, as there are some countries who are developing very fast with the rise of economy, income, literacy and availability of jobs terrorism won't be very successful against them.

Yeah one or two odd incidents can happen now and then But the country with the extremists population, madarsa education, lest developed, illiteracy and lack of jobs will see doom.

But ur forgetting a big point, as there are some countries who are developing very fast with the rise of economy, income, literacy and availability of jobs terrorism won't be very successful against them.

Yeah one or two odd incidents can happen now and then But the country with the extremists population, madarsa education, lest developed, illiteracy and lack of jobs will see doom.

Even literate people can be used. There is still a lot of Racism in Europe. Even in developed countries people want independent states.

massive indian built up + heavy arty +indian airforce vs 1-3000 Pak para military soldiers with G3A3s,MG3s,AKs,RPG-7s... no aircover,no bunkers... yet lost 2-3 jets,a heli... more casualities... Pak withdrew after US pressure... yet the highest n most strategic Hill in kargil is under PAK CONTROL.

that so called kargil war was an intrusion from pakistan soldiers. occupied emptied Indian military posts. better talk some thing about a war not about some thing done by cunning. even though if you feel it is a war. neva mind

Do not serious, some network war of words, it is just to vent in the mouth, is not true.

Incidentally, you are too ignorant, regardless of the other, you can even forget the United States and France.

1. we lost 180,000 (our records) - 400,000 (US records). US's records are very questionable because they could never count any bodies - China never retreated, while China was always advancing so counted every US and Korean body.

2. We turned 1 million Korean civilians into fertilizer on their own land.

3. No one touched our land.
Original Post By below_freezing

You should read below_freezing's comments, before you can conclude that I am "too ignorant".
The difference of the U.S., France with China is while the United States, France was trying to conceal if their army killed civilians, the Chinese people as below_freezing and some other Chinese members are always proud that their army killed many civilians!

A man proud when their army used weapons to kill civilians, that's horrible.

You should read below_freezing's comments, before you can conclude that I am "too ignorant".
The difference of the U.S., France with China is while the United States, France was trying to conceal if their army killed civilians, the Chinese people as below_freezing and some other Chinese members are always proud that their army killed many civilians!

A man proud when their army used weapons to kill civilians, that's horrible.

I said, no one can seriously for the network saliva, I only care about the fact that if you do not have other evidence, only network saliva, I do not accept it.

You are more concerned about the the saliva game than in reality, even in reality there is a real harm to the Vietnamese people, you blame more than reality in the language, right?

Incidentally, I've seen you a lot of ridiculous statements, for example, a Vietnamese member of ridicule China to accept U.S. assistance, a few radar, but they completely forgot completely their military equipment from China \ the Soviet Union \ United States, of course, this is not assistance from the outside in the Vietnamese idea, so I would not be surprised for your remarks.

I always record what China has helped us time ago, even though I know it is always accompanied by the calculations for China's interests.
However, that does not mean that we must be silent when some Chinese members are proud that their army killed many of our civilians, who lived along the Vietnam-China border in 1979.

That war, although the Chinese BBS irresponsible remarks, I do not know where it comes from, but without any real source can prove it.

Some things are true, for example, the Chinese armed forces have a devastating destruction of infrastructure in Vietnam, in order to eliminate the potential of your war may also have a number of attacks in the "civilian", but they are really "civilians"? Such as when PLA soldiers to close to a juvenile, or even care if he hurt, and then his answer is usually shooting or grenades, this is not the civilians, sorry some of our soldiers might lose control, reasoning, if there are attacks on civilians, it is possible, but it should just rare examples.

This is my personal view, incidentally, you do not forget the hundreds of thousands of Chinese people have been uprooted from Vietnam, do not just blame others, you also have your sins. Can only say, hope that there will be no other war between us, it is the best for us.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I always record what China has helped us time ago, even though I know it is always accompanied by the calculations for China's interests.
However, that does not mean that we must be silent when some Chinese members are proud that their army killed many of our civilians, who lived along the Vietnam-China border in 1979.

Of course, you can speak in a free, but I am also able defense, which is fair.

Do we have a list of top 10 armies anyone would like to fight?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom