What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

I always record what China has helped us time ago, even though I know it is always accompanied by the calculations for China's interests.
However, that does not mean that we must be silent when some Chinese members are proud that their army killed many of our civilians, who lived along the Vietnam-China border in 1979.

Frankly, I just feel uneasy, I can understand the Vietnamese government to allow his people are proud of your history education, so there are some special education, but I think it is unhealthy, For the hostile response to the hostility, in particular, China is rising in your neighbor. Vietnamese government and Vietnamese have any really consider our (China and Vietnam) future?

Do we have a list of top 10 armies anyone would like to fight?

We never want to attack anyone, even the top 10 or top 100. However, between "want to attack" and "have to fight against" is completely different.

I'll try to do not deviate more.

propaganda... disowning your own soldiers... not accepting their dead bodies.... our armed forces has a distinguished honor code
Again, Kargil episode is now history. It was a time of rift between Musharraf and Nawaz Sharif. Any military adventure was ill adviced under these circumstances.

So your 5000 so called mujhideens could fight but 65000 surrendered without a fight??
Once again, that was 1971. And East Pakistan was militarily much weaker then West Pakistan.

Despite the qualitative and numerical superiority of Pakistani armour, Pakistan was outfought on the battlefield by India, which made progress into the Lahore-Sialkot sector, whilst halting Pakistan's counteroffensive on Amritsar. 1965 was a pakistani offensive which ended up into pakistan defending lahore... so India pretty much turned around the war onto pakistan...
Bro, you keep your propaganda in your pockets. Indian military force was considerably larger then Pakistani military force during 1965. And Pakistani military still performed admirably under General Ayub. Had we possessed much greater resources, we would have shown you guys what war is all about.

But Past is Past. Pakistan is now (since 2008), well prepared for Indian front.

Sorry I disagree just with one word
"pakistan,s military WAS strong enough to fight against India.
No. It is now.

Again, Kargil episode is now history. It was a time of rift between Musharraf and Nawaz Sharif. Any military adventure was ill adviced under these circumstances.

Once again, that was 1971. And East Pakistan was militarily much weaker then West Pakistan.

Bro, you keep your propaganda in your pockets. Indian military force was considerably larger then Pakistani military force during 1965. And Pakistani military still performed admirably under General Ayub. Had we possessed much greater resources, we would have shown you guys what war is all about.

But Past is Past. Pakistan is now (since 2008), well prepared for Indian front.

No. It is now.

Watch the video that I posted in one of my posts.
Its a fact that in 65 pakistan started the war but ended up defending lahore paf was the only arm which fought well and all due respect for paf on that

Its a fact that in 65 pakistan started the war but ended up defending lahore paf was the only arm which fought well and all due respect for paf on that

1965 war was a stalemate. Nobody won nobody lost.It was pure wastage of infrastructure, resources and most importantly Human lives. Both sides involved should stop debating about this never-ending subject.But in 1971 Indian Army executed a well planned superb performance.

In modern history, I see only two countries that civilians as the target for their army: the Khmer Rouge and China.

They are even proud of their army had killed many civilians.

In fact, not difficult to understand if we consider their army history: the Khmer Rouge killed nearly 3 million civilians of their own country, while PLA killed tens of thousands of Chinese students only in one night.

Nonsense, US considers every Vietnamese that was killed to be a communist.

Nonsense, US considers every Vietnamese that was killed to be a communist.

The difference is that China and Khmer Rouge (Cambondian) armies killey their own civilians / citizens.

The Vietnamese that you refer to, were not *American* civilian population.

Well it may be a top 10 list but the guy at #1 can defeat the next 9 by itself.

Russia in airforce is no way in comparison to the US.
Neither China nor India.
Koreas,Israel,France,Pakistan all trail behind.

Well it may be a top 10 list but the guy at #1 can defeat the next 9 by itself.

Russia in airforce is no way in comparison to the US.
Neither China nor India.
Koreas,Israel,France,Pakistan all trail behind.

Not to forget the navy..USN is more powerful than the rest of the navies combined. One Nimitz class carries more aircraft than many country's AF.

Stop exaggerating Indian army. They are a rag tag army that is I'll equipped, poorly trained and is just a punching bag for powerful armies like china(ie 1962). India is a very weak military. They don't have the war tactical intelligence to beat a vastly superior army like china.

Stop exaggerating Indian army. They are a rag tag army that is I'll equipped, poorly trained and is just a punching bag for powerful armies like china(ie 1962). India is a very weak military. They don't have the war tactical intelligence to beat a vastly superior army like china.

Look up your own history first
Nehru who was PM at that time was a beleiver in de-militarisation. He had disbanded 100000 soldiers in 1960 and was in the procees of disbanding another 100000 in 1961-62 when war broke out.

He sent the poorly equipped border guards to attack the chinese and he refused to use the air force.
We lost because we were being led by a retard pleasing his foreign masters.
Two weeks before the war he said that the land is barren and useless to India and China was willing to compensate India in land on another front but at NAM summit 2 days before war he made a statement that we will "Throw the chinese out".
After the war the whole of India saw his true face.

Look up your own history first
Nehru who was PM at that time was a beleiver in de-militarisation. He had disbanded 100000 soldiers in 1960 and was in the procees of disbanding another 100000 in 1961-62 when war broke out.

He sent the poorly equipped border guards to attack the chinese and he refused to use the air force.
We lost because we were being led by a retard pleasing his foreign masters.
Two weeks before the war he said that the land is barren and useless to India and China was willing to compensate India in land on another front but at NAM summit 2 days before war he made a statement that we will "Throw the chinese out".
After the war the whole of India saw his true face.

You realize that you are replying a troll..just like at his name. I request you pls delete your post.

My list Armies(meaning infantry) i'd evade or avoid.

1.USA
2.China/Russia/NATO
3.Vietnam/Israel
4.Taliban (in Afghanistan)
5.Japan
6.India/Pakistan/Iran/South Korea/Brazil/Indonesia
7.Somalia

Pakistani soldiers have qualitative edge over Indian soldiers. Even western sources have acknowledged this.

If you are relating to recent Pakistan experience in WOT, we"ve been doing that in Kashmir for the last 3 decades, though the operations were purely by infantry only.

Because India is most eager to destabilize Pakistan. India is beyond hope.

The last 5 conflicts don't say that.

My list Armies(meaning infantry) i'd evade or avoid.

1.USA
2.China/Russia/NATO
3.Vietnam/Israel
4.Taliban (in Afghanistan)
5.Japan
6.India/Pakistan/Iran/South Korea/Brazil/Indonesia
7.Somalia
I will agree. Taliban are very dangerous. Even 15 year old guy has ability to kill 50 people with suicide jacket. But Taliban still not deserve in top 200 List. Reason is that they have very less ability to shot down Jets and helicopters. They can't face Aerial and naval attacks. Same thing with Somalia, They don't deserve in top 200.
Why Japan is in top 5. France deserve in top 4 position and India at 5th.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom