What's new

The third option for attack helicopter

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2020-3-30_0-17-55.png

https://eurasiantimes.com/frustrate...an-set-to-acquire-chinese-attack-helicopters/

Major General Syed Najeeb Ahmed
Commander, Army Aviation
Pakistan Army

Z10ME
China_Z10ME_attack_helicopter_001.jpg

Last edited:
They should have done this in the first place. CATIC is willing to improve the engine on the Z-10 to the Pakistan based hot-high conditions in order to meet PAA demand. Lets do the deal and move on. And Najeeb is General Officer Commanding (GOC) Pakistan Army Aviation that has its HQ in Westridge, Rawalpindi. Najeeb is a fine & an honest officer

Last edited:
deadline of July 2020 has been set by Pakistan to acquire Chinese Z-10 attack helicopter. There are also speculations of the Islamic nation considering Russia’s Ka-52 alligators

Pakistan still have few month before cancelling T-129 contract . upgraded Z-10E can be a valuable addition to Pakistan army considering close relations as well as close proximity between two country .

Make a start with TOT producing our own as we are always going to be needing them in future too. China is fast catching up on different fronts of the aviation and by the time we make any headway in production they will catch up anyway. If Turkey comes up with their engine we can absorb their engine with what ever modifications required like JF 17. One can't beat product produced like "Made in Pakistan". Benefits are endless and all we need is the spirit and desire.

z10ME should be the first option with TOT.
Not possible. Unless PA can start printing real USD dollar. You need to import production, training and further support facilities which can make a single unit more costly (x 3-4times) more than just buying each unit.

sir if not z10 then do we have an other option?
No, Russian Ka--52 is not possible. India will definitely object and PA is not going to buy 100 of it enough to entice Russia to ditch India.

Back
Top Bottom