What's new

The third option for attack helicopter

View attachment 618697

https://eurasiantimes.com/frustrate...an-set-to-acquire-chinese-attack-helicopters/

Major General Syed Najeeb Ahmed
Commander, Army Aviation
Pakistan Army

Z10ME
China_Z10ME_attack_helicopter_001.jpg

Max altitude is low and paa wants something that can cover high altitude as well?? 11000 feet is it enough ?? T-129 was tested to 14000 feet vs 11000 max feet for ka-52

The Ka-52 can fly at a maximum speed of 310km/h. Cruising and lateral speeds of the helicopter are 250km/h and 80km/h respectively. The maximum take-off weight is 10,800kg. The helicopter can climb at a rate of 10m/s to a maximum altitude of 3,600m. The practical flight range is 520km. The helicopter can perform flight operations within the minimum air space and gain an attack position in less time.

No, Russian Ka--52 is not possible. India will definitely object and PA is not going to buy 100 of it enough to entice
Russia may not be happy with India buying so much US equipment in recent years. So this could open doors. Russia still sells to China despite potential for that equipment to be used against India, but admittedly China spends a lot more money on Russia equipment

I fail to understand why USA is blocking these birds. They don't come from USA, they come from turkey. Then if USA blocks them this means we get from China and Chinese military sales go up. Thirdly if USA has anytype of sanctions on us still the birds are coming from turkey and violates non of congress bills.

Under power, over power, or under age I would have straight away procured the Chinese one and shoved it up someone's throat just like what Musharaf did with the awacs and here are we using both Saab and zdk in full swing without any fear of holy sanctions

I fail to understand why USA is blocking these birds. They don't come from USA, they come from turkey. Then if USA blocks them this means we get from China and Chinese military sales go up. Thirdly if USA has anytype of sanctions on us still the birds are coming from turkey and violates non of congress bills.
Engine. They did the same with gripens

Russia may not be happy with India buying so much US equipment in recent years. So this could open doors. Russia still sells to China despite potential for that equipment to be used against India, but admittedly China spends a lot more money on Russia equipment

Russia has more important gas deal with China than military deal with India. Those gas deal are the real cash cow that keeps Russia afloat. But that cannot be say with Pakistan. Russia military deal with India per year is always double digit billion dollars. You have to admit Pakistan currently cannot afford to replace India as their big military supplier to Russia.

Under power, over power, or under age I would have straight away procured the Chinese one and shoved it up someone's throat just like what Musharaf did with the awacs and here are we using both Saab and zdk in full swing without any fear of holy sanctions
And what if these chinese helis did not perform upto the mark than?

US has no rational when comes to any dealing. I dont think it took you until now to realize such. Dealing with US or indirectly are dangerous.

Thats better than no helo. I am sure no matter how bad, it still much better than current obsolete cobra gunship.

What if Jf 17 don't work? What if the world falls apart as we speak now? Shah sb Chinese are investing a lot more capital in their weaponry than any country in the planet could ever, they are preparing to take on the US military muscle directly

Keep that in mind and no country has ever fielded rotor mounted radar except us China and Russia. Moreover it also gives us a Pre launch codes free ride.

What if Jf 17 don't work? What if the world falls apart as we speak now? Shah sb Chinese are investing a lot more capital in their weaponry than any country in the planet could ever, they are preparing to take on the US military muscle directly

Keep that in mind and no country has ever fielded rotor mounted radar except us China and Russia. Moreover it also gives us a Pre launch codes free ride.
I think, as @Quwa we are also looking for offset deals and TOT. Turkish industries are new born and are looking for deals, this gives buyer more leverage.

I think, as @Quwa we are also looking for offset deals and TOT. Turkish industries are new born and are looking for deals, this gives buyer more leverage.

Have a Turkish squadron later on but the need is for now and mind you no country would be able to field weapons as superior a the Chinese in near future bar the US

Back
Top Bottom