What's new

The tenth Type 056 corvette Launched

The Rate of Production is impressive, Turkey lay downs 1 MILGEM every 1.5/2 Years. :tup:

wow chinese r fast!! wish our country could produce ship at the same speed as china.......:dirol:

Bangladesh Navy will be buying two of those. Additionally, two will be built at Khulna Shipyard.
2rfPFx7.jpg

http://www.imdexasia.com/pdfs/AMI-Naval-Mkt-HN-March2013.pdf

Long live Sino-Bangla ties :cheers:

Bangladesh Navy will be buying two of those. Additionally, two will be built at Khulna Shipyard.

Long live Sino-Bangla ties :cheers:

I know some say Bangladash don't need huge navy, but you guys got more than 150 million people, that's a huge country. You should at least be equal to the size of Japanese navy.

Total is 40

mate how good is FL-3000N SAM system instead of FM90N SAM , first one has 9 km range and next one has 15 km range, so why FL-3000N SAM replacing FM90N ?

mate how good is FL-3000N SAM system instead of FM90N SAM , first one has 9 km range and next one has 15 km range, so why FL-3000N SAM replacing FM90N ?

Fl-3000N is CIWS like US Ram.
Infrared homing can fight with more targets in same time.
It needn't exclusive fire control radar,Simplify the electronic design and reduce cost.
And it can Effective intercepting supersonic anti-ship missiles.
Fl-3000N equivalent of short-rang fm-90 plus CIWS 730
But attack plane fm-90 is more powerful.

Type 056 No. 580 built by LNS:

forum.php

i think they want to bild almost 18-20ships like type a54a.if u don't mind can u post link of wikipedia and post photos of this class???

Totally off Topic:

Pakistan does not make a simple motor since independence …. Always riding Chinese Pride… And you said that I am defending a weak stance… Don know you did not understand my word or don want to understand….Anyway …Your wish.
:woot:update urself kid ...don't make a joke of urself ...and congratulating a friend on his achievement is not bad thing ,... Y ur Black *** is burning...

i think they want to bild almost 18-20ships like type a54a.if u don't mind can u post link of wikipedia and post photos of this class???

054A total 20 ships
056 total 40 ships

Back
Top Bottom