What's new

The tenth Type 056 corvette Launched

#3 from HPS is said to be 056A with enhanced submarine hunting and killing capabilities。:cheers:

HD #4:

184542gfgoi1z7y11i1gd6.jpg

:coffee:

Hold Chicha... Hold your emotion ...Don ride others pride.

hold ur fear :cheesy:, dont worry about our emotions :pakistan::china:

It's better to arm our fishing boats with machine guns and smart missiles in South China Sea.

hold on man!!! dont distract ur fisher men let them do their work, your Naval ships can do the required jobs :china: :enjoy:

Hold Chicha... Hold your emotion ...Don ride others pride.

What's his crime in appreciating it?
Please do tell.. ?
after all, when all around your country men end up praising Israeli achievements(as they should be praised) there are little echoes of "hitchhiking on somebody else's pride"..
I find this mentality rather appalling..

What's his crime in appreciating it?
Please do tell.. ?
after all, when all around your country men end up praising Israeli achievements(as they should be praised) there are little echoes of "hitchhiking on somebody else's pride"..
I find this mentality rather appalling..

Appreciating someone is not a crime …but as I said riding others pride is something different that peoples used to do now and then…As you might be aware that Indian scientist is working closely with Israelis , Russians and French on many different projects. ..Hope I have answered your question.

Trolling was not needed.... Anyway....You Got update from CPC or what....?

why don't you take a side chikka??...:yu:

well typ 056 speed of induction is very fast...
PN should go for it's further improved version and grab atleast 2 of E'm....
it will increase operational,surveillance and patrolling capabilities....:super:

Appreciating someone is not a crime …but as I said riding others pride is something different that peoples used to do now and then…As you might be aware that Indian scientist is working closely with Israelis , Russians and French on many different projects. ..Hope I have answered your question.

Nope.. you have simply failed at defending a weak stance..
If you logic is used then Pakistanis have similar if not more rights to appreciate Chinese achievements due to their involvement in multiple projects with China.

I have to then classify your "fake pride" thing as nothing more than nationalistic bigotry meant to troll.

Nope.. you have simply failed at defending a weak stance..
If you logic is used then Pakistanis have similar if not more rights to appreciate Chinese achievements due to their involvement in multiple projects with China.

I have to then classify your "fake pride" thing as nothing more than nationalistic bigotry meant to troll.

Totally off Topic:

Pakistan does not make a simple motor since independence …. Always riding Chinese Pride… And you said that I am defending a weak stance… Don know you did not understand my word or don want to understand….Anyway …Your wish.

Totally off Topic:

Pakistan does not make a simple motor since independence …. Always riding Chinese Pride… And you said that I am defending a weak stance… Don know you did not understand my word or don want to understand….Anyway …Your wish.

Is tht why Pak exports more arms than the mighty indian defence industry?

Is tht why Pak exports more arms than the mighty indian defence industry?

You are correct that India’s Arms export much more then Pakistan …But in the same time India is working towards own industry to develop. Indian armed force demand is much more compare to the capacity of Indian industry … But we are positively working towards it….Hope I have answered your question.

Type 056 Corvette No. 584 built by WC passed under the Jiangyin Bridge over the Yangzte River on 14.03.2013:

forum.php

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom