What's new

'The System'-by WAJsal

I have little time these days too lol. I mostly solve chess puzzles and do some tactics training and look up old games etc.

I test myself against the engines from time to time to see how bad I am compared to before lol when I played more actively.

I do nothing.. just directly sit on board and kill or killed... Game ko game hi rehna chahiye until ap Usay profession nahi bna rahy ho.. so main itna sir pay sawaar nhi krti

I do nothing.. just directly sit on board and kill or killed... Game ko game hi rehna chahiye until ap Usay profession nahi bna rahy ho.. so main itna sir pay sawaar nhi krti

Where do you play online so we can try set up a match or two? :P

I will go easy on you if you want ;)...or maybe you will have to go easy on me lol

Oh we've always had them. You have one of the most revered Shabas in Sunni Islam, Ameer Muawia that is, with Mullahs on his payroll churning out false Hadiths by the hour for his political gains. Making compulsory the cursing of Hazrat Ali R.A in every Khutbah and what not. And he was not the only one. Where do you think all those Za'eef Ahadith came from? All propaganda literature funded by Banu Umaaiyah and their cronies. That is what's wrong with an Islamic State. It will ALWAYS conjure up all sorts of irrefutable divine decrees to subdue the public. Opting for such a thing would be going from order to chaos, not the other way around. Study your history, Sir. Study the books of great Sunni Imams Like Ibn Hajar and Al Nasai. Do you know how Imam Nasai died? @Oscar Anything you'd like to add, Moulana sahib?

Sorry Sir. but Hazrat Ameer Mavia was one of Sahabas we should maintain respect level whether we like political decisions of him or not. By the way thousands of muslims including notable figures were allies of Hazrat Ameer Maviah.You should have solid points for accusing Hazrat Ameer Mavia regarding Hadith part. Sayyid Abul A'la Maududi has mentioned in his book Khilafat Au Malukiat that Jihad in an Islamic state is declared by Govt further the matter of Karbla should be left in hands of Allah.

Every sect is quoting Ahades as per their own benefits however there are many Mutfiq Alieh Ahadeth though lesser in number yet may prove to be sufficient for guidance.

Enjoy and please share your thoughts, all suggestions are welcome...

Thank you for a great read showing your hopes. i am sorry for the late reply but I was out of town. Before I comment in detail, may I ask two questions, which, I think, are relevant to the conclusions you wish to make:

1. What is the evidence that leads you to say that the Army has realized that ruling the country is not its job? This much insisted-upon change is a claim that needs to be assessed for accuracy:

The psyche in Army has seen a change after the last episode of martial law; it has realized that ruling the country is not its job.

2. The ruling elite are used to total impunity. Why and how would they allow checks to be placed on thier unbridled power that the are accustomed to under the present system?

We have to bring in checks and balances in Pakistan

Let me place a counter view, very briefly (to be expanded later): Any claims of change are an illusion created to defuse any demands to give up absolute power as it has corrupted the elite in Pakistan totally and irreversibly.

Now, before I am accused of being a pessimist yet again for the 487,293rd time, let us discuss the evidence each one of us can put forward to support their claims.

Nice write up @WAJsal

Absolute power is absolute corruption. Thats why neither monarchy nor dictatorship is reasonable for civilized world.
In my humble opinion democracy is the best module of governance. I want to clarify my support to democracy is not my vote for corruption. Black sheeps and rotten eggs should be flashed out through continuous and transparent enforcement of rule of law. The doctrine, rule of law is very old concept of good governance.

The many flaws in our democratic system are not the cause instead effect of weak Judicial system of our country. Without strong judiciary democratic values cannot flourish anywhere in the world. Failure of democracy is the by product of failure of our judiciary.

So dear fellow countrymen,

If you want to fix the flaws of democracy, better fix judicial system.

I like what the author proposes but who will bell the cat?
If the onus is on people to select good govs and supposed political awareness of masses is the key then I must admit we are being too naive or worse , over optimistic.
The Pakistani elite must realise that the self serving antics and hanky panky needs to be in the ambit of law as is the conduct of elite anywhere in the world. They need to be less greedy and share some with ordinay joe so atleast he can get healthcare, a roof over his head and a moderately paying job. The rest they can use to send of to their offshore accounts as any respectable politician would do or profit a certain corporate sector if very honest. In short there is not a lot what is asked from them. Why they are still greedy? Because they can be and that greed has no boundary. In west they have set certain rules, one anyone with right effort and brains can reach up there, second give enough to average joe that he only works and worry about his next holidays and leaves the rest to those special kind from Eton.

Now how will our political elite keep us slaves as they always have,
One, propaganda and opinion making by buying off tabloids as well as high quality publications. Dawn News ,Jang etc and all evening news papers as well as tv Journalists. Without education this misshapen political education will not yield good results. Machiavellian politics at it's best. Fake awards and fake sense of progress etc is music to ears of those who had nothing coming positive their way for years.
Two, Exploiting ethnic and biraadri divides, the vote bank will remain static and less likely to change. PPP lost the previous election only in Punjab and Balochistan as these were never its strong areas however won strongly from interior Sindh where it will remain entrenched. PML N regained its heartland of Punjab after being swept away with sympathy vote post BB assassination. In short rather than being voted out for corruption PPP has only been deflated to its original size. PTI took over the reigns from ANP both banking on Pakhtoon origin, the very reason PTI finds hard to find sizeable recognition in Punjab.

Three, without any external and internal force of change to anticipate a gradual shift is too much to digest. With Army also potentialy slowly losing its capacity to exert force from shadows and to act as catalyst of change, Pakistan in theory will be left to the dogs. Judiciary have been disappointing in self accountability and reform. International players smell blood in Pakistan, high on ideas of balkanization of the one of the few remaining potentially strong muslim countries with Geo strategic significance in regional and international games in multi polar world, carry another agent of opposition to positive political progress in Pakistan. A spineless , corrupt and self serving at the helm of affairs is far easy to control and manipulate than an upright and strong willed leader.

The solution part is handicapped by catch 22 situation. No amount of strengthening of system and institutions done while having unconstitutional Government will yield permanent results and constitutional govs will never strengthen the system nor the institutions as that will mean giving away a head start advantage. Establishments can play their role to the point their bluff is called, in this scenario the only solution is to either watch and wait till everthing goes down a spiral or favor any political civil movement looking for change or looking to rattle the system atleast. Proposing to change nothing and working with same and hoping things will gradually change is a delusion, nothing more.

Last edited:
Nothing too serious. Just utilizing some free-time. I hope i am not repeating the same things... Thought it would be interesting to discuss this, especially in today's context when the debate is so hot in Media and. Enjoy and before posting i would like to thank @Joe Shearer , for his help in editing.
PS: fancy English is all his doings...
@Side-Winder , could you please look to share it on social media, give it more audience. Would be appreciated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ‘System’-By WAJsal
View attachment 343380

The recent comments made by former President Pervez Musharraf regarding Democracy and its ineffectiveness in Pakistan incited strong and harsh reactions from different democratic sectors, particularly the politician. These statements begged the same old questions in one’s mind, ‘whether democracy is actually the best system for Pakistan…’ and many such questions linked to that.

Being a keen observer of the political history of Pakistan and a firm supporter of a democratic system and democratic ideas, these comments also begged me to question my beliefs. Before one shares one’s analysis on the subject, one begs the question whether democracy is a better system compared to dictatorship, and specifically in the context of Pakistan. One doesn’t have to give it much of a thought, really. Dictatorship in Pakistan has caused almost irreversible damage to the country and to its ideology; democracy, on the other hand, has never been given a proper chance to grow and prosper. One thing the general public is quite wrong to do is to confuse democracy with the politicians who are associated with the system. Dictatorship has not really been an efficient system anywhere in the world, any time in history, apart from there being no checks and balances in it. Instead, a class, the ruling class, is un-touchable and beyond the law, while comparatively, democracy, if properly administered, has all the checks and balances a system requires.

Moving on to the main topic of my write-up, do I think that Democracy in Pakistan has no checks and balances and that it is an ineffective system for Pakistan? Yes and a no. Democracy is not a divine system, it is not flawless, it’s is not mistake free. In my opinion any system without the right people in the right place will inevitably become a useless and a corrupt system. Be it by design and intent the best functioning system ever, a system requires devoted and “right” people to be successful. It requires a will, will from the “right” people, will from the “right” type of people, will from the general public. There are many examples of countries doing much better than they should only because of the “right” people leading in the right place. Right people is put in quotation marks as it is not my intention to propose an elite ruling class, only individuals, as the right people.

There are today certainly few or no checks and balances in Pakistan, be it under a democracy or a dictatorship; the scale does vary regarding the degree of corruption in both systems. The problem with democracy in Pakistan is with certain gaps in the judicial system and the whole system, of which the judicial section forms a part, in general too, which allows the corrupt room to breathe and to practice freely what they do. The biggest hurdle in my opinion is still having the wrong people at the right place. Honesty is lacking and is the biggest piece of the puzzle. Politicians most often do give democracy a bad image in Pakistan, but they should not be confused the ‘system’ at all.

Not to get into the technicality of things, there are many gaps in justice system which are exploited by the corrupt. Justice is very hard to find and is usually very slow to find. There are cases of people getting a judgement after 17 years and being released from involuntary imprisonment in jail. These are some of the biggest flaws in the system, but the biggest flaw is our ignorance of these flaws. There is no will from any concerned authority. The status quo ante remains and people forget everything wrong that happens in a matter of days.

One wonders why the status quo ante never works in our favour, to improve the ‘system’ as a whole, fix basic problem of mentality with the police, fix basic problems faced by farmers who face number of problems from the ‘Patwaris’. Is it really impossible or beyond our understanding to fix these basic problems, fix electoral system. Strengthen the system and democracy. Do we not have the resources to fix these problems? No. The only thing lacking is the will. The corrupt are at the top in this country and every one of these small problems is most definitely in one way or another linked to the ruling elite. The ruling elite is in one or the other linked to every sector facing corruption, or to activities that are exhausting the countries resources and weakening the economy.

In simple words, the status quo ante would never fix the basic problems faced by the people as it feeds them in one way or another. If the ‘system’ as a whole is fixed, the majority of the present ruling class would either be in jail or would have to find a different profession.

The Way forward…

“Pakistan had retained the structure of the colonial state from its inception. Lacking an indigenous bourgeoisie, dominated by a feudal elite totally dependent upon the colonial bureaucracy, deprived of well-structured programme-oriented and duly encadred political parties and without a judiciary which would jealously protect civil authority and the citizen rights, Pakistan saw a gradual choking of the democratic spirit from its early days.” Aitazaz Ahsan-Divided by democracy

Pakistan’s future certainly lies in some form of democracy successive democratic governments have strengthened the system in general and the country is slowly but surely coming back on track. The system still requires many things to really deliver. For the general public, democracy or any other system means nothing as long as it is not delivering. The general public wants to see immediate results, which is not possible. The administrative system in Pakistan was never formed fully by the founding fathers[ an independent country, a free state was formed, but the administrative foundation was, as mentioned before, never laid down. Soon after its independence, Pakistan faced disaster. Pakistan was to have been a democratic state ruled by the people and by the people only. Instead, it was steered on a course that was contrary to the nation’s ideology.

The Army in Pakistan plays a key role. Its role has become greater especially in times when it is expected to hold back and let the civilians lead. One thing that General Raheel Sharif has done has given Army the direction or a path of professionalism that it needs to follow. The psyche in Army has seen a change after the last episode of martial law; it has realized that ruling the country is not its job. The civilians should be allowed to make the laws and form policies. The important thing in this change of heart is for continuity of these policies to the time when civilians really do dominate the scene. Only if there is sustained continuity of these policies, and these ways of formulating policy, will the system get the time and the breathing space it needs to evolve gradually.

The Judiciary plays a big role in any system; free and fair justice means a prospering society. The opposite holds true. A weak, failed society is a result of a flawed justice system. The Judiciary in Pakistan has always been under the influence of the powerful. The poor are left searching for justice for years, and decades in some cases. Judiciary needs to reak these shackles;, the general belief in the Judiciary is that it should not interfere with how a government is run or with any policy that is implemented. The sour taste of previous tenures, like the one of Iftikhar Chaudry, still remain. Some even go on to call it a ‘muk muka’ between leading elements preserving the status quo ante - the ruling parties and the judiciary. On the contrary, I believe that, it is the unfounded fear of interfering and the unfounded fear of questioning the people’s mandate that keeps the Judiciary from delivering. Delivering,for instance, in cases like the 2013 electoral riggings and the recent Panama leaks. The Judiciary needs to reform itself, it is the judiciary which should itself implement any reforms it suggests to the government. Appropriate constitutional amendments should be made and justice should be made fair, swift and equal for all. It should be realized that the Judiciary is the only institution or third party that should resolve political differences. When people looking to the army to arbitrate, it is a failure of the politicians, but also a failure of the judicial system.

Moving on to the last point, the politicians are the ‘people at the right place’. Politicians need to look, have to look, to think about the country rather than their personal gains. The psyche leading us to a status quo ante needs to change, or I would go on to say that the psyche is beyond any external reforms. The people need to change the status quo altogether, need to use the power that they have. ‘The people don’t know the power they have.’ In a country like Pakistan, a small number of families, a particular class, rules this country and is eating it up from within like a termite eats wood. making it hollow and empty from within. All the resources are being looted and the beneficiary is this ruling class by and large. Any revolution or ‘change’ can only be brought in by the people and by the people only, by expressing their will through the ballot; forceful interventions by a third party have always made thing complicated. This in turn has benefited this class. Making a political martyr is the last thing Pakistan needs. In this, the Judiciary has to act as the instrument of the people, and has to ensure that the actions of the politicians are in consonance with the will of the people, since the people cannot act on their own.

We have to bring in checks and balances in Pakistan,the system has gradually, over time, made good the lack of an original foundation and installed everything – almost everything All the institutions need all the laws present. Over time, every time we got thwarted, we learnt from our mistakes and improved the system incrementally. As stated before, it is the ‘will’ to implement these rules and regulations that is missing. There are surely some lacunae in the law, some gaps. But all society has flaws. These flaws, social, economic, and somewhat cultural take time to be resolved. The institutions that should be doing their jobs are influenced and directed by the politicians, which is a major problem. Fixing this involves making room for the ‘checks and balances’ a system requires in Pakistan.

On a concluding note, I would like to add that in my opinion and in the opinion of many, Pakistan is at a very fragile state in its history. It might either boom and become the state long dreamt off or go into oblivion and be a weak and next to un-fixable state like Afghanistan or Iraq. There are surely many international powers in the picture that don’t want to see a resolution. We have taken a stand against terrorism and the times are not far when we shall have a peaceful environment, a stable secure environment, the society we used to have.

As we have seen, this will need the Army to stand aloof from the administration of the country and of policies, and to do its job of defence of the state without getting into each and every aspect of the functioning of the country.

It will need the Judiciary to act according to the strictest principles of constitutionalism and the rule of law. The Judiciary must search for the best interests of the people, as evidenced by their will revealed through the ballot, and must not make the mistake of assuming that the politician wholly represents the will of the people: today, the politician only represents the self-interest of the politician.

The political class has to reform, or submit to reform; we need politicians who put the country above themselves.

Most of all, we need the people to remain fixed and unchanging in their resolve to achieve a well-governed, prosperous and peaceful state, and to demand this through their exercise of their vote, and through a watchful vigilance over the direction that the country is taking.

All the efforts are a waste without the continuity of the policies. The averity in general public has to grow. Pakistan cannot afford to go back anymore. No international power can dictate us anymore. We shall not be ruled a class of families looking to destroy this country and looking to remain in rule for years to come. Democracy is the future of this country, a people’s revolution is required. Right people in the right place is the only thing Pakistan requires.

First posted on PDF
(Please don't use this without any permission.)
This might seem a little off and rude but in my opinion what matters is the people that run the system and not the system. Both systems can work given the right people. And both can fail (as history has shown) given the wrong people.

I know that PDF doesn't like or allow or considers against its rules to talk about deen / religion ...but for me I derive a lot of understanding from Islam. We know that for corrupt people are corrupt rulers. Infact in a sinning muslim society the most corrupt person is annointed the leader as punishment.

I know it is difficult for democracy lovers and dictatorship lovers to accept this but this is how it is and you have to open your eyes and look at things in an unbiased manner.

Last edited:
I'm LOVING it! It's interesting that several people have mentioned one of your best observations, about confusing the system with the politicians who operate the system.

Great going. I'm back in lurk-space.

Sir,

That observation is ' incorrect '. If you have a rice pudding for desert---then that is what you have---' rice pudding '.

Politicians are a representation of the public who elects them---when you re-elect someone that you kicked out twice in the past---humiliated and degraded him as well---put him jail and ready to hang him as well---.

And then when you re-elect him and his family---and if he does not meet your expectations---it is your stupidity that is a problem.

When people are waiting in line for their turn to get to the top so that they can loot and plunder their share---the solutions for that nation are a little different for the momentous problem that it is facing.

visited this thread yet
Thanks for tagging me

which has a huge and opinionated middle class
I think your wrong there. The middle class is larger in Pakistan then in India (by %) but the problem is pseudo-Islam has infected it and curtailed all the attributes that class normally brings to the fore and on the other hand exaggerated ostentatios consumerism. It is lose lose double time.

I think the path to future is only through democracy. The military simply is incapable of doing it. In fact I think Pakistan started with military being more competant than democrats in running the country (Ayub Khan) but ever since every military ruler has been worse. Whereas I think the democrats have improved and will improve over time. Let the system slowly evolve - that is the natural order. Evolution is the key not revolution.

The one man revolution only works in countries that are homogenous and have history of unity without vertical divisions. Examples are Turkey, Korea, Germany or China. Pakistan is too diverse and only democracy will work.

Sir,

That observation is ' incorrect '. If you have a rice pudding for desert---then that is what you have---' rice pudding '.

Politicians are a representation of the public who elects them---when you re-elect someone that you kicked out twice in the past---humiliated and degraded him as well---put him jail and ready to hang him as well---.

And then when you re-elect him and his family---and if he does not meet your expectations---it is your stupidity that is a problem.

When people are waiting in line for their turn to get to the top so that they can loot and plunder their share---the solutions for that nation are a little different for the momentous problem that it is facing.

Sir,

I respectfully disagree.
  1. The matter has been put very nicely, indeed elegantly, in #99.
  2. I would add to that, in direct response to you, that a form of the Pareto Principle applies to politics.
  3. Further, in extension of #99, that the efficiency curve applies to politics as well, and that one of its keys is unbroken work. Pakistan's politics has been interrupted four times, so this is her fifth iteration; the lesser efficiency is apparent, and that is what you are mistaking as a problem for the nation for which there is a solution. There is no quick solution; you have to stick to it and make democracy work. For instance, by you shutting up shop in the US and coming back and standing for municipal councillor (that is not a personal attack, merely an example).
  4. As an history student, I can trace your reaction to the state of affairs back to Athens in the 5th century BC, and the days of the Thirty Tyrants, before Pausanias restored democracy. There has always - always - been a conservative set of people in every society who wanted the rule of the meritorious, of a miraculously corruption free class, of disciplined rulers who saw to everybody's just deserts and fair contributions, and never, ever played the game for themselves.At certain points of Indian history, society saw the Brahmin as the ideal of such a ruling class (not a ruler, the administrator faithfully serving him and doing exactly what they wanted); at your point of historical development, you have your own Brahmins and you treat them the way Hindu Indians treated Brahmins, with identical consequences.
There are no shortcuts. As the Greek teaching a king explained to his royal pupil, there is no royal road to geometry.

Sir,

I respectfully disagree

There are no shortcuts. As the Greek teaching a king explained to his royal pupil, there is no royal road to geometry.

Hi,

But this is no geometry---. For the criminal---corrupt and perverted politicians---there is only one solution---either it is at the end of a barrel---or at the end of a rope---.

The examples of romans are well and good---but when the time is flying by you at warp speed---then that is not a luxury you can enjoy to teach everyone democracy---then it has to be forced thru a revolution.

It is a 7---14 days process to clean up the mess and by the time the 30th days hits---all the systems are running in a more functional manner---.

Some nations learn it by talking---others thru elections---for pakistanis---it will be thru executions---because each nation has to follow the process that suits them better.

Hi,

But this is no geometry---. For the criminal---corrupt and perverted politicians---there is only one solution---either it is at the end of a barrel---or at the end of a rope---.

The examples of romans are well and good---but when the time is flying by you at warp speed---then that is not a luxury you can enjoy to teach everyone democracy---then it has to be forced thru a revolution.

It is a 7---14 days process to clean up the mess and by the time the 30th days hits---all the systems are running in a more functional manner---.

Some nations learn it by talking---others thru elections---for pakistanis---it will be thru executions---because each nation has to follow the process that suits them better.

I think it is immoral to not include Pakistani Military in it. When ISI Chief and Traitor Musharraf were having a deal with BB (including American/British neocolonial representatives) - They decided that BB would form the next government. How could they come up with such a CONCLUSION even before elections? That's just one example.

Problem is apart from tens of "supporters" that we can see on media - Elections in Pakistan were never real.

Orchestrated by the corrupt political and military elite.

If you want to solve problems - Please hang corrupt generals. They are the ones that pumped NS, BB etc

Of course, judiciary and business elite is responsible too.

One more problem: Military spends $ and coerces certain segments of the society to remain a dominant force. With that comes lots of printed $ (some of goes to "xxx" account #) and much more.

Real power must be given to people THAT includes military personnel, politicians etc - They are PAID to SERVE. Can't do that? Resign and move over. Patriotic BS has blinded people. They are not coming to terms that their military and political elite has fu*ed them pretty hard - All thanks to printed $!

Last edited:
I think it is immoral to not include Pakistani Military in it. When ISI Chief and Traitor Musharraf were having a deal with BB (including American/British neocolonial representatives) - They decided that BB would form the next government. How could they come up with such a CONCLUSION even before elections? That's just one example.

Problem is apart from tens of "supporters" that we can see on media - Elections in Pakistan were never real.

Orchestrated by the corrupt political and military elite.

If you want to solve problems - Please hang corrupt generals. They are the ones that pumped NS, BB etc

Of course, judiciary and business elite is responsible too.

One more problem: Military spends $ and coerces certain segments if the society to remain a dominant force. With that comes lots of printed $ (some of goes to "xxx" account #) and much more.

Hi,

The thing is that the Generals can easily be put inline and shown their limitations---they still have some discipline ingrained in them to accept orders.

With the Pakistani politicians---there is no such thing.

Nawaz and Benazir sold Pakistan's interest to India and to the U S---. Benazir went so far as requesting india to attack pakistan to force the generals to accodate her.

Nawaz otoh---sold pakistan to india to help him fight against Musharraf. Both Nawaz and Benazir had U S behind their campaign to oust Musharraf.

Hi,

The thing is that the Generals can easily be put inline and shown their limitations---they still have some discipline ingrained in them to accept orders.

With the Pakistani politicians---there is no such thing.

Nawaz and Benazir sold Pakistan's interest to India and to the U S---. Benazir went so far as requesting india to attack pakistan to force the generals to accodate her.

Nawaz otoh---sold pakistan to india to help him fight against Musharraf. Both Nawaz and Benazir had U S behind their campaign to oust Musharraf.

Yeah man - Every story has a similar ending!

Pak Generals didn't optimize country's interests after 9/11 because Americans threatened.

Pak Generals couldn't do anything against BB/NS because India threatened (with American support) - Even before all the threats, generals pumped these people to the top. Why? Who were they? Who gave them this right?

If that is the case - Let's take all the $$$ back from these Generals that they got from abroad + confiscate their land. Why should taxpayers be responsible of their cowardness? Or should I say they are complicit..

If they are a chicken and so concerned about their country - Why have those $ accounts?

Truth is: It's not just those threats. It's also the $. If proper system is put in place, milk & honey will stop flowing. It hurts them a lot.

It really does!

I understand that printed $ and some corruption is really important to kickstart innovation/incentives etc

But the problem is: The elite just believes in corruption WITHOUT doing what they are supposed to do!

Either the politicians are corrupt or the generals too scared..

Reality is: They both are corrupt to the core.

Neocolonialism will die and I am hoping it'll take puppets with it..

Yeah man - Every story has a similar ending!

Pak Generals didn't optimize country's interests after 9/11 because Americans threatened.

Pak Generals couldn't do anything against BB/NS because India threatened (with American support) - Even before all the threats, generals pumped these people to the top. Why? Who were they? Who gave them this right?

If that is the case - Let's take all the $$$ back from these Generals that they got from abroad + confiscate their land. Why should taxpayers be responsible of their cowardness? Or should I say they are complicit..

If they are a chicken and so concerned about their country - Why have those $ accounts?

Truth is: It's not just those threats. It's also the $. If proper system is put in place, milk & honey will stop flowing. It hurts them a lot.

It really does!

I understand that printed $ and some corruption is really important to kickstart innovation/incentives etc

But the problem is: The elite just believes in corruption WITHOUT doing what they are supposed to do!

Either the politicians are corrupt or the generals too scared..

Reality is: They both are corrupt to the core.

Neocolonialism will die and I am hoping it'll take puppets with it..

Hi,

During Zia Ul Haq's term---the politicians realized that they cannot live without the military---they came up with a unique idea---they started marrying into military families.

During Zulfiqar Bhuttos regime the strong political families realized that one member of the family should be in each of the top two parties----father in one---son in the other---or wife or daughter or brother or uncle in either party----so that the control does not go away---.

So---what is secret about the Yakhni

Back
Top Bottom