What's new

'The System'-by WAJsal

What compensation and incentives ? Stop posting one liner if you really want to understand and learn something ... However, if your intention is just to post incomplete irrelevant one liner just to prove i am wrong then sorry you can think i am right and wrong as my belief system is not for you ... You can think and believe whatever you want ...

Don't you think if you abolish interest, people will suffer loss. Those who have deposited amount to get monthly income to make ends meet. They will have to wait to convert their deposits into investment and start gaining profit. On national level, you get loans on interest. Somehow you get to pay the loans and interest, how will next time you get funding for your projects.

So you have to come up with a plan than just one line order, "From today interest is abolished".

Let's go to the main topic. You might be right and my apprehensions might be overrated. How can you bring about the changes you wish.

There's a saying, "In engineering everything is possible". I want to say, "In democracy everything is possible". You work on people, explain your point of view, demonstrate with solid proofs, you can bring about any change you want, that will be durable and long lasting, might be everlasting.

Last edited:
oo phen di siri ....good to see IK start showing muscles..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom