What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my turn to ask question. Which is the most famous mall on Delhi-Ghaziabad Border? Answer fast and dont use google
You don't have the right to question us. No one will respond you. 1 thing keep in mind.... No Indepence for Kashmir. It's part of India and it'll always be. Mark my words. After probably 30-40 years u'll realize and think 'I wasted my life doing this waste protest which never got fulfilled.'

So how are you even qualified to ask questions on Dilli when you know ****!

So you're in New Delhi hunh..acha hai..when are you protesting in front of the Parliament..I'll join you since I am also from and in Delhi.

Ah, the "heaven on Earth" where they indulged in violent protests when someone burnt a book thousands of miles away in the US, but were happy to watch on (and even participate) when their Hindu neighbours were being murdered or driven away from their homes under threat of violence. My view on Kashmir differs from most Indians - I don't see a reason why we let them be a part of India. They are the sort of people who "belong" to Pakistan, the same mindset. of course, this excludes the Jammu valley and Ladakh, where substantial muslims stay on without any harm, next door to the valley where hundreds of Hindus were made refugees in "Hindu" India.

I exactly feel the same way. Let the kashmir valley go. They don't belong to India in their mindset. In fact , don't give them independence. Hand them over to Pakistan.They will learn their lesson.We will accommodate the kashmiri pandits in other parts of India.

India needs independence from kashmir valley more than Kashmir valley needs independence from India. This is the practical thing to do.but our emotional countrymen won't understand.

thanx for advice but atleast location will b confirmed!! and u and me all know well that none of our countrymen with bash his/her own country 24 hours a day :)

where th e hell my location tells i live in new delhi hahahaha !!!!
i live in jaladnhar punjab ask any ques u can rape google if u want to!!
MODS TOLD US HE IS AN INDIAN AND HIS IP IS FROM HYDERABAD

So how are you even qualified to ask questions on Dilli when you know ****!

yes i'm qualified as i'm indian.........and i hav visited delhi many times my cousins live in delhi and i can get info about famous places!!
remove ur false flag now! sharm to krle thodi!

. every sikh i met outside india... disassociates himself from his country... Ask him where hes from... the answer will always be punjab or khalistan ... not india... i wonder why?
BS. I'm a Sikh living in the UK, every single Sikh I know will identify themselves as INDIANS. I've never in my life heard a Sikh call themselves "Khalastani"!! Yes many people assocaite themselves as the state they are from, in the same way any Indian will say they are from Gujarat,TN,Goa etc or an American will say they are Texan or from NJ or Cali. But they will still call themselves Indians FIRST.

Yet another Pakistani telling lies and half truths about their Sikh "brothers". You guys got your backsides handed to you the other day:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...test-different-cities-eu-demands-freedom.html

and now you're back for more?!

And yet none of you want to work in Kashmir, how is that a ****** blood thirsty Indian like me goes there and does something- pitifully little but something at least and yet you people never show up. It is we who punish our soldiers when a few go errant, it is we who try and develop the region despite violence and all odds- the Indian government has put no restrictions on foreign movements, hell the Hurriyat leaders frequently visit even Pakistan under an Indian passport. If they are allowed to go to our "arch nemesis" and pardoned for all egregious statements and sundry then you would be welcomed with flowers. And yet all you will do is post here- come here and fight for your people- perhaps then you will see what happens on the ground.

We will not shy away from attrition or aggression- we may not aspire for Islamabad nor to be god's anointed nation in the world but that which was ours shall remain with us. You disagree? Then prove us wrong.

You all in both countries are very aggressive and that is your biggest problem. Try talking things out in a peaceful way once in a while...maybe if you compromise and understand more kashmiris will like you both. But force is in your blood apparently...but don't worry, resistance is in ours! :D

yes i'm qualified as i'm indian.........and i hav visited delhi many times my cousins live in delhi and i can get info about famous places!!
remove ur false flag now! sharm to krle thodi!

So you should know about that famous mall ;), false flagger

You don't have the right to question us. No one will respond you. 1 thing keep in mind.... No Indepence for Kashmir. It's part of India and it'll always be. Mark my words. After probably 30-40 years u'll realize and think 'I wasted my life doing this waste protest which never got fulfilled.'

Freedom is the only way forward. We cant suppress people's inalienable right to self determination.

Freedom is the only way forward. We cant suppress people's inalienable right to self determination.

Sure, they get the chance every election. Ask the secessionist to fight it, and ask the people to elect them. Why vote for a party that represents them in Indian parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom