What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit India is keeping Bangladesh as a satellite state? So the Bangladeshis were right after all? :woot:

Why does he have to admit ?...ask the BD Prime Minister..she will Answer that as a YES.

But she was elected fairly by bangladeshis.

You are a Tomar , living in hyderabad but updated city as delhi . did i miss something ??

He loves the "oppressed" and wishes to heal their wounds and shield them from Indian barbarism. We should help him...off the nearest cliff that is.:omghaha:

He loves the "oppressed" and wishes to heal their wounds and shield them from Indian barbarism. We should help him...off the nearest cliff that is.:omghaha:

He should seek a Doctor . Its a Obsessive-Compulsive disorder . Create a new account verify it , act like citizen of another county and then troll .

He should seek a Doctor . Its a Obsessive-Compulsive disorder . Create a new account verify it , act like citizen of another county and then troll .

His IP is apparently from Hyderabad. Are we in the hallowed presence of Owaisi sahib? :angel:

@Indians why dont u PM the Admins for his IP

What would be the fun in that brother...let him be..apne ko masti marne de..tu hamesha ya toh hamse pehle troll mardeta hai ya phir troll targets ko bhagadeta hai

Last edited by a moderator:
Or Indian occupiers could stop killing civilians and no amount of money Pakistan spends would matter.

would help the discussion if you or anyone else can put figure of people killed in last few years.I know that most people wont, because if we start talking facts they will realize that casualty figures in Kashmir in last few years are so low that they will not make any case.

Or Indian occupiers could stop killing civilians and no amount of money Pakistan spends would matter.

If you treat TTP well than will they become good. Most of the separatist have similar mindset. This is mindset of typical bigots who hate based on religion, they try to make sure that you cannot do any good work even if you try to. I know you have Pakistani origin so of course you will be baised.

You described him well. Nothing more to add.

I am not much interested in handicrafts, only place I know is Dilli Haat.
From the response of Indians, u are getting it right that your propaganda is completely going to dustbin. Go and do some concrete work, not terrorist activity though.:D

make that independence and I'l even marry you for it :lol:

@Umair Nawaz....couldn't reply to ur comment on the other thread...no access....im curious what's your take on all this, which side are you on? :)

there r no side bro nor they were ever.

Right now we need to do things for our betterment so that our future becomes bright then entire Kashmir Valley will join us.
At this time the people of Jammu n Kashmir doesnt seem interested in Azad Kashmir or Pak because their new breeds has started to go into their schools, universities and by this they have made them cut their ties from us n made them kind of an Indian.

But do remember all this is temporary as their future is very very bleak so is of whole indian nation. 50-100 years from today n they will beg us for even shoe lases mind my words!!!!!!

But for that my friend we have to do hard work from today for a better tomorrow.
There is a Chinese saying that journey of thousand miles begin with one step. and we have to take that step today.

There is no short cut for success my friend n the success comes from its right way of hard work and dignity.

Mind this if we were able to do that then entire South Asia will beg us to take control of their countries let go of just indian occupied kashmir!!!!!!!!

Im the one who is doing PhD on IR from NDU islamabad and the thesis n research that i have to do is lot more then words.
So please dont take my words as just patriotic or for moral boosting thing. All that mention is true n is fact!!!!

All we got to do is do hard work n be sincere with our goals n rest will follow.

This is what i think n other then that there is no suitable way for achieving our Goals.

Killed by an indian made bullet:
dvn05f.jpg

1f0m.jpg

2hztxdf.jpg

alosoz.jpg

Voice of Kashmiris:

2dqriiu.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

u know im the exact person to have burst their bubbles again abt Kashmir valley:lol:

But as they have started to complain a lot then i think there should be a thread abt Kashmir that they should enjoy it.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Islam will never let you do that , your religion is your Problem. at least try to control your won country then talk about others.. . look my country Mauritius and My ancestors country India both are successful but both Muslims countries Pakistan and Bangladesh are failed nations.

LOL kiddo its not for u nor u can understand what i mean.
Just have my advise that there is a world beyond yr vision.

Killed by an indian made bullet:

Voice of Kashmiris:

just Google image killing of kashmiri pundit by muslims ...... you will get more horror pictures ....

Voice of a few dissenters, NOT of the 10 million+ residents of Kashmir. Out of the 5000 or so casualties faced by the Indian armed forces- 1500 come from Kashmiri jawans and soldiers and officers.

Yes there is vicious collateral damage considering that it has been turned into a warzone. One wonders that is the Kashmiris truly do hate us and the Hurriyat has the full protection of the GOI then why don't they just vote in the Hurriyat? Show me one insurgency that has been fought without collateral damage- damage which globally runs into millions as a trend rather than the high thousands.

Anyway this the one topic that is kryptonite and neither of us can "win" Kashmir over for our respective nations over the internet- Ah Mushy used to say he had a solution- who knows perhaps it shall be Resurrected again.

just Google image " killing of kashmiri pundit by muslims "...... you will get more horror pictures ....

and friend Dillinger i request you post some of them here ........

Why does he have to admit ?...ask the BD Prime Minister..she will Answer that as a YES.

But she was elected fairly by bangladeshis.

just Google image " killing of kashmiri pundit by muslims ".. get the horror images and post them here..

I pray for you My Kashmiri brother in Islam inshallah the trial is going to end soon

O Allah! I ask You for success concerning my destiny, and feast with the martyr, and enjoyment with fortunate people, and the companionship of Apostles, and victory over my enemies; for it is You who listens to the Prayer

O Allah! Cover up my defects, and change my fear into peace

O Allah! Suffice me in my wishes and inclinations. O Allah! suffice me against anyone who oppresses me. O Allah! suffice me against those who envy me. O Allah! suffice me against those who wish to harm me. O Allah! suffice me in the last moments of death

O Allah! Forgive us, and the believing men and women, and remove their faults, and cause peace and love among their hearts, and infuse into their hearts a firm faith and wisdom, and let them be victorious over Your enemies and their enemies.

O Allah! Punish the kafirs, and cause in their hearts terror (about the true believers) and cause friction among them, and send down Your wrath and punishment on them.

O Allah! God of Jibraeil, Makaiil and Israfil, and the God of Ibrahim, and Ismail and Ishaq, Grant me peace and security, and do not let anyone of Your creatures overcome me, with anything which I have no power to forbear.

May the Allah swt bless Indian security forces against evil and killers of innocent Muslims for their pity political gains. :angel:

@CZAR bhai sahab ake post ka purpose kya hai? :angel:
@Joe Shearer Apparently Umair bhai feels that India's gonna go kaput in the next 50-100 years, should we be looking for property in the Bahamas, I hear the climate is almost like India's with addition of the sea and beautiful people.

One other side of Kashmir problem that one should look, how someone who is responsible for violence in Kashmir conveniently skips being blamed by locals.
I would say in Kashmir game Pakistan is a big culprit if not the biggest and should share the credit for all the deaths. It is Pakistan that fuels the insurgency and pays the stone pelting so that it can manufacture hatred, which can help it annex Kashmir.

Now look at some incidences, Pakistan pays for stone pelting and it harms the civilian and the security forces, in return security forces uses force and injures and kills innocent.
Now the blame is put on security forces, why no blame on paid stone pelting and the people who paid for it. Is Pakistan not creating trouble in Kashmir for selfish motives? Why most of the LeT are from Pakistan's Punjab?

So how come Pakistan not take responsibility for what happened in Kashmir when they sent the fighters and they pay for stone pelting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom