What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you should know about that famous mall ;), false flagger

oh!! wow trying to turn tables
i hav visited only two malls as if now select city walk and pacific mall......i dont knw where they lie........
but i live in jalandhar do u hav any ques tried google???

So how are you even qualified to ask questions on Dilli when you know ****!
Hey @Nitin Tomer u see I am about to visit Delhi in a few days could u please tell me how far Gali Chandi Wali would be from the New Delhi Railway station??It's really urgent for me!!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard daffodils are nice. Nah that is too cliche but at least do something. Pakistan and India at least have both fought and talked about this conflict meanwhile successionists have zilch to show for their endeavors. :azn:

Peacefully and slowly by day dreaming about freedom.

And that's how it starts :P

LOLOL send them those....which ones do you want when u lose though? I had roses in mind :azn: haha Just kidding!!

They have done something......why do you think it is a headache for india right now? :D Peacefully is the way to do it, we don't have much of a chance against 3 nuclear powers....we're better off asking the US, Canada and international community for help and diplomatically going about this.

Timur? :what: Nah man, Muslims are cool in India..he's another type of specimen.

Dude if you live in Delhi , you would know who the Tomars are. They are Rajputs/Gujjars. This guy was trying to take that surname. Got the spelling wrong :lol:

@ZYXW i got to admit, i have met many pro-independance kashmiris while i was in Muzzafarabad!

So you're in New Delhi hunh..acha hai..when are you protesting in front of the Parliament..I'll join you since I am also from and in Delhi.

HE is the biggest BS ever happened to PDF.

Still wondering how he has clocked 240 posts.

Hey @Nitin Tomer u see I am about to visit Delhi in a few days could u please tell me how far Gali Chandi Wali would be from the New Delhi Railway station??It's really urgent for me!!:confused:

Hahaha bhai auto wala samjh rakha hai kya?? Use google maps ;)

oh!! wow trying to turn tables
i hav visited only two malls as if now select city walk and pacific mall......i dont knw where they lie........
but i live in jalandhar do u hav any ques tried google???

Ok pacific mall is the right answer. Now tell me how far is it from anand vihar bus depot (approx). Dont use google maps otherwise you are a false flagger

@ZYXW i got to admit, i have met many pro-independance kashmiris while i was in Muzzafarabad!

Please repeat this for @Armstrong.

haha I know....many people still believe tha AJK is a sovereign territory n not part of pakistan.....

Freedom is the only way forward. We cant suppress people's inalienable right to self determination.

I never thought that much u know. I am a moderate.Probably could have thought about what you are saying. But the way u are protesting,it changed my mind. Now I think, whatever in the world happens Kashmir will always be India. So change your style of propaganda. It's having an adverse effect on people which will reflect outside the forum as well. That will lead to complete failure of your mission. :whistle: And if this is only for your time pass then you can carry on.:cheesy:

Ok pacific mall is the right answer. Now tell me how far is it from anand vihar bus depot (approx). Dont use google maps otherwise you are a false flagger

do u think u are smart enough?? asking a non residential about other location?? hahahaha
i answered ur ques but u din't ans any hahaha!!! :azn:
aprox 0 km :P :lol:

You all in both countries are very aggressive and that is your biggest problem. Try talking things out in a peaceful way once in a while...maybe if you compromise and understand more kashmiris will like you both. But force is in your blood apparently...but don't worry, resistance is in ours! :D

Ya plenty resistance. Your Sri Nagar elite never cared for the outskirts..meet those who live in the villages of Kupwara..the hate they harbor for the city dwellers will stump you. Never cared when LeT killed of their sarpanchs. Do our soldiers commit atrocities- yes some do and we punish them- records are open for all third party reviews- curiously many conducted by US based foundations. They never cared as fatwas were issued so that going to an "Indian clinic" or "Indian field hospital" would lead to a swift death at the hands of the "warriors of god". No one cared as the infant mortality rate in the Kupwara sub-sector shot up as a result till ****** Indians provided protection. Predominantly subsistence based folks..they asked for only two things..take a wild guess..an end to hostilities and a school..a school which your mard-e-momins blew up with its teacher because he dared to say that "Hindus and Muslims could live together in one of parables". I could care two hoots for what the politicians want..my nations is working there and it will keep working. My own father's convoy of teachers and education planners came under fire back in 94 there- they didn't stop and they are just civilians- bred from an "inferior" and "non-martial" stock unlike our betters across the border. I told you talk is cheap...

@Indians why dont u PM the Admins for his IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom