What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha what do u think? u should know it if u live even 2 km close to lodhi road! ahahahaha

good to know that u know but y don't mods bann him now?

Now my turn to ask question. Which is the most famous mall on Delhi-Ghaziabad Border? Answer fast and dont use google

what kind of flowers u reccomend? :woot: LOL

Why should we start training terrorists to go bomb other countries and disrupt peace there too? :whistle:

Nah we do it peacefully and slowly dear... :P

I heard daffodils are nice. Nah that is too cliche but at least do something. Pakistan and India at least have both fought and talked about this conflict meanwhile successionists have zilch to show for their endeavors. :azn:

Peacefully and slowly by day dreaming about freedom.

Talk is cheap- do it and then we'll talk. Better yet why not launch a full scale Pakistani invasion in J&K, after all they say that they will abide by the wish of the Kashmiris. So once their army pushes us out they'll hand it over to the locals if they want it. Seriously get them to do it. I am sure they will beat us puny baniyas..

No...you know I am on the middle on this one....no pakistanis and no indians....i kinda like the chinese though;) jk jk :P

So you believed it when I said CBI HQ Lodhi Road :cheesy:

hahaha busted!!!!! atleast tell near by area!! i thought u are telling area lodhi road!!
cmmon tell me any location even 5 km close hahahahha
just check ur inner conscious dont u feel ashamed to b a false flagger!! dont to hav balls to face us with ur real flag!

hahaha what do u think? u should know it if u live even 2 km close to lodhi road! ahahahaha

good to know that u know but y don't mods bann him now?

Well you can ask for IP check sir but if he is in western nation you cannot tell if he is not an Indian still unless you ask him for his facebook. :lol:

hahaha busted!!!!! atleast tell near by area!! i thought u are telling area lodhi road!!
cmmon tell me any location even 5 km close hahahahha
just check ur inner conscious dont u feel ashamed to b a false flagger!! dont to hav balls to face us with ur real flag!

Ok I live inside Kashmiri Gate bas adda.

Lol 1 indian sponsored traitor vs entire kashmiri nation... nice.... besides how abt asking ur fellow sikh brothers in the west to be "loyal" to india instead of khalistan... heck... every sikh i met outside india... disassociates himself from his country... Ask him where hes from... the answer will always be punjab or khalistan ... not india... i wonder why?

Hurts the sentiments of me and my fellow citizensespecially when coming from a delusional and politiclly brainwashed Pakistani. From where is this Khalistan issue coming into this??Or is it a policy to malign the Sikhs by bringing in an insurgency movement sponsored by the ISI and supported by a handful of Sikhs who for reasons well known to them choose to stay outside India instead of their SO CALLED SIKH BROTHERS,i.e.,us who serve the nation.And the reason being that they failed to gather the support of 90% Sikhs and were treated like outcasts.If things had been the way u are saying than the following would not have happened:
BIKRAM.jpg

Manmohan-Singh.jpg

images

images

images

I think it's about time that the Pakistanis start to worry about separatist insurgencies going on in your own country rather than worrying about Khalistan.

Hurts the sentiments of me and my fellow citizensespecially when coming from a delusional and politiclly brainwashed Pakistani. From where is this Khalistan issue coming into this??Or is it a policy to malign the Sikhs by bringing in an insurgency movement sponsored by the ISI and supported by a handful of Sikhs who for reasons well known to them choose to stay outside India instead of their SO CALLED SIKH BROTHERS,i.e.,us who serve the nation.And the reason being that they failed to gather the support of 90% Sikhs and were treated like outcasts.If things had been the way u are saying than the following would not have happened:
BIKRAM.jpg

Manmohan-Singh.jpg

images

images

images

I think it's about time that the Pakistanis start to worry about separatist insurgencies going on in your own country rather than worrying about Khalistan.

This will get u alot of "brownie points" but u know im right... have u ever been outside of india?

Well you can ask for IP check sir but if he is in western nation you cannot tell if he is not an Indian still unless you ask him for his facebook. :lol:
thanx for advice but atleast location will b confirmed!! and u and me all know well that none of our countrymen with bash his/her own country 24 hours a day :)

you didnt answer my question about the famous mall. proves you are a false flagger

where th e hell my location tells i live in new delhi hahahaha !!!!
i live in jaladnhar punjab ask any ques u can rape google if u want to!!

This will get u alot of "brownie points" but u know im right... have u ever been outside of india?

The Sikhs in country want to remain in the country. The few lunatics outside of the countries do not matter.

No problem sir, just trying to make sure I share the little I know.

That was actually a big mistake on my part, especially if you are on an international forum representing your country. but glad its rectified..thanks once again.

No...you know I am on the middle on this one....no pakistanis and no indians....i kinda like the chinese though;) jk jk :P

And yet none of you want to work in Kashmir, how is that a ****** blood thirsty Indian like me goes there and does something- pitifully little but something at least and yet you people never show up. It is we who punish our soldiers when a few go errant, it is we who try and develop the region despite violence and all odds- the Indian government has put no restrictions on foreign movements, hell the Hurriyat leaders frequently visit even Pakistan under an Indian passport. If they are allowed to go to our "arch nemesis" and pardoned for all egregious statements and sundry then you would be welcomed with flowers. And yet all you will do is post here- come here and fight for your people- perhaps then you will see what happens on the ground.

We will not shy away from attrition or aggression- we may not aspire for Islamabad nor to be god's anointed nation in the world but that which was ours shall remain with us. You disagree? Then prove us wrong.

thanx for advice but atleast location will b confirmed!! and u and me all know well that none of our countrymen with bash his/her own country 24 hours a day :)

where th e hell my location tells i live in new delhi hahahaha !!!!
i live in jaladnhar punjab ask any ques u can rape google if u want to!!

So how are you even qualified to ask questions on Dilli when you know ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom