What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you, we are not idiots..who try to derive a 'universally applicable law' out of a random statement.

"He said two plus two is four .. which is true..hence everything he says is true.."

We agree with him, when he speaks truth based on facts ..and do not agree with him, when he does not.

Yeah i know u guys are "MAHA MORONS".

Hey bud, looks like you are very keen on this Kashmiri cause.

Let me propose to you what I've done a couple times in the last few days, grab a weapon and do your bit to free oppressed Kashmir. Let me know if you make it past the LoC, yeah? It's all very easy to spout vitriol over the Internet.

Why have you been grabbing weapons? :woot:

i will bust him wait and watch if mentions his locality in delhi then he wil hav to face general knowledge ques about that location and i knw a false flagger will not b able to ans it as all information is n ot available on internet......and if he doesn't even tell his location then he will b proved false flagger! as simple as it :taz:

Yeah I know he is a false flagger I was being sarcastic, or at the very least he is not in India.

CBI HQ Lodhi Road

u are taking very long to search on net!!!
ok now what is bikaneer famous for in lodhi road? c if u can ans this 1 don't waste tym on google u won't find it!!! hahaha

u are taking very long to search on net!!!
ok now what is bikaneer famous for in lodhi road? c if u can ans this 1 don't waste tym on google u won't find it!!! hahaha

You mean Bikaner outlets just like Haldiram's??

Pray tell me what kashmiri successionists are doing nowadays. They are the biggest losers send them the flowers. :D

what kind of flowers u reccomend? :woot: LOL

Why should we start training terrorists to go bomb other countries and disrupt peace there too? :whistle:

Nah we do it peacefully and slowly dear... :P

Nitin Tomer is AJTR. Am surprised you guys haven't recognized "it" yet. Don't waste your time on "it'". Its full time job is to derail thread.

what kind of flowers u reccomend? :woot: LOL

Why should we start training terrorists to go bomb other countries and disrupt peace there too? :whistle:

Nah we do it peacefully and slowly dear... :P

Peacefully toh you'll end up integrating into India only..:kiss3:

That foolish ordinance forbidding anyone else to settle in Kashmir is going to get disbanded come a few years..:devil:

Then I can take you there and show you the char chinar of Kashmir.

Who knows what will happen before thousand years are up. :meeting:

And what do you think would happen? Terrorism is getting low, and would get still lower. With the infra/economy buildup, kids would find a better paying job than stone pelting. What do you propose would happen to change anything now?

As Kashmir gets more and more economically integrated with other parts, the violence and occasional voices would die out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom