What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought that much u know. I am a moderate.Probably could have thought about what you are saying. But the way u are protesting,it changed my mind. Now I think, whatever in the world happens Kashmir will always be India. So change your style of propaganda. It's having an adverse effect on people which will reflect outside the forum as well. That will lead to complete failure of your mission. :whistle: And if this is only for your time pass then you can carry on.:cheesy:

It doesnt matter what you or me think. What matters is the Kashmiri people's right to determine their own future. Nobody can snatch it from them. GN now.

I know that I said this a million times before but....good god ur so smart and wise! :P

he is a false flagger..and about smart and wise,you should look up to me...:lol:

And that's how it starts :P

LOLOL send them those....which ones do you want when u lose though? I had roses in mind :azn: haha Just kidding!!

They have done something......why do you think it is a headache for india right now? :D Peacefully is the way to do it, we don't have much of a chance against 3 nuclear powers....we're better off asking the US, Canada and international community for help and diplomatically going about this.

What will I be losing dear? I fully support kashmiris in their battle for rights against Indian occupation but I won't be losing any sleep if it fails. I will just chalk it up to lack of courage from kashmiris. Roses?? :lol: Just one rose is enough. :azn:

Yeah well good luck the US don't want no part of that hornets nest and the rest of the world is too weak either way. :coffee:

Ya plenty resistance. Your Sri Nagar elite never cared for the outskirts..meet those who live in the villages of Kupwara..the hate they harbor for the city dwellers will stump you. Never cared when LeT killed of their sarpanchs. Do our soldiers commit atrocities- yes some do and we punish them- records are open for all third party reviews- curiously many conducted by US based foundations. They never cared as fatwas were issued so that going to an "Indian clinic" or "Indian field hospital" would lead to a swift death at the hands of the "warriors of god". No one cared as the infant mortality rate in the Kupwara sub-sector shot up as a result till ****** Indians provided protection. Predominantly subsistence based folks..they asked for only two things..take a wild guess..an end to hostilities and a school..a school which your mard-e-momins blew up with its teacher because he dared to say that "Hindus and Muslims could live together in one of parables". I could care two hoots for what the politicians want..my nations is working there and it will keep working. My own father's convoy of teachers and education planners came under fire back in 94 there- they didn't stop and they are just civilians- bred from an "inferior" and "non-martial" stock unlike our betters across the border. I told you talk is cheap...

the elite in every country/ nation are corrupt though..... let us gain independence first and then we'll fix up kashmir as it needs to be.....if talk is so cheap dillinger, why can't the indians and pakistanis afford it when it comes to talking to the kashmiris or about kashmir? :woot:

gotta go to class loser ttyl :P

Hahaha bhai auto wala samjh rakha hai kya?? Use google maps ;)
I just asked u about the distance and the exact location.For eg. since I am from Kolkata I would be able to guess that it takes half an hour to reach the Rashbehari Gurdwara from the place that I stay in.Anyways if u do not frequent the streets of Delhi much then its a totally different issue.But u know as far as my knowledge is concerned its a very famous place and frequented by foreigners and famous for Handicraft markets on both sides of the street.Theres even a Metro station very close by most probably near the Ramkrishna Mission Ashram.And one more info is that the place is full of Sikhs who basically own mot of the businesses.

when ques were beyond so called NITIN tomer imagination he said gn hahahha:lol:

Such sacrifices, so much blood cannot go in vain. Kashmiris shall be free Insha Allah!

It doesnt matter what you or me think. What matters is the Kashmiri people's right to determine their own future. Nobody can snatch it from them. GN now.

Kashmir has a population of 4 million. India has around 1.2 billion who oppose the seperation. Now apply logic and think. Waste of propaganda.:coffee:

Such sacrifices, so much blood cannot go in vain. Kashmiris shall be free Insha Allah!

Kashmiris will be free as "Banglodeshis" are free .

That being said , Proud to an Indian !! . nuff said !!

Kashmiris will be free as "Banglodeshis" are free .

That being said , Proud to an Indian !! . nuff said !!

So you admit India is keeping Bangladesh as a satellite state? So the Bangladeshis were right after all? :woot:

the elite in every country/ nation are corrupt though..... let us gain independence first and then we'll fix up kashmir as it needs to be.....if talk is so cheap dillinger, why can't the indians and pakistanis afford it when it comes to talking to the kashmiris or about kashmir? :woot:

gotta go to class loser ttyl :P

Which Kashmiri should we talk to? Pray tell, the Shia from Kargil and northern Kashmir- hundreds of them dead as Indian armed forces personnel and thousands more as "un-islamic heathens" BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot, the Buddhist monks of Ladakh, the nunus of Ladakh who have faught in every Indian war and were responsible for the capture of Siachen, the sunnis in the city and the valley divided amidst a fundamentalist mob- an ardent crop of freedom fighters and a gathering of Samaritans who brave all violence to vote in a government every few years, or the hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri pundits who were chased out of their land- theirs as much as it is for the rest of the Kashmiris. Who do you want us to talk to, who do you think we aren't talking to and who have you talked to?

Freedom is the only way forward. We cant suppress people's inalienable right to self determination.
It doesnt matter what you or me think. What matters is the Kashmiri people's right to determine their own future. Nobody can snatch it from them.

Ok, agreed, lets have a referendum in Kashmir, provided Pakistan moves out of its illegitimate occupied area and then I'm all for "people's inalienable right to self determination." Now convince the Pakistanis or stop marketing us your product that doesn't work.

Its so stupid that you tried to prove your orientation from Delhi by asking about a mall.

The more one sees the misery of these people, the more one is convinced that Musharraf's solution was workable.

These people have been through enough irrespective of any religious affiliation.

So you admit India is keeping Bangladesh as a satellite state? So the Bangladeshis were right after all? :woot:

buddy i can flip it around as well . I admit Pakistan is torturing "Azaad Kashmir" so we need to free it as well . By the way gimme your Fb id . I have to add you to an elite fb group of members from defence.pk .

The more one sees the misery of these people, the more one is convinced that Musharraf's solution was workable.

These people have been through enough irrespective of any religious affiliation.
what was the mushy solution ??

@Nitin Tomer You look the type who follow leaders like Akbaruddin Owaisi, so.......an ways what do you think of that faggot.

You described him well. Nothing more to add.

I just asked u about the distance and the exact location.For eg. since I am from Kolkata I would be able to guess that it takes half an hour to reach the Rashbehari Gurdwara from the place that I stay in.Anyways if u do not frequent the streets of Delhi much then its a totally different issue.But u know as far as my knowledge is concerned its a very famous place and frequented by foreigners and famous for Handicraft markets on both sides of the street.Theres even a Metro station very close by most probably near the Ramkrishna Mission Ashram.And one more info is that the place is full of Sikhs who basically own mot of the businesses.

I am not much interested in handicrafts, only place I know is Dilli Haat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom