What's new

The Story Of Indian Army’s Nathu La & Cho La Stands That Saved Sikkim From The Chinese Army!

Gurkha's khukhri is known for dismemberment and mutilation. Its part of their training.

If you read their military history, you will find several such incidents.

There are even pics available of their victims the latest being Beheaded Taliban commander.
There was also an incident in which a couple Pakistanis crossed the border and mutilated several Indian soldiers.

Personal insults to me or China only proved you lost your own argument

Yah tell that to the graves of your soldiers that are on our side. Maybe you can come and count them one day?

We hold those soldiers in a much greater respect than we do a nagging keyboard warrior troll....and soldiers on your side do the same for our war dead.

There are no winners or losers in this argument....there is figuratively and literally a desolate, cold mountain chain in between....in time, space and outlook.

But you can choose to believe whatever you want. No one stopping you, no ones going to bother trying to convince you.

But you have certainly been exposed as far as claiming it was members here that inflated numbers out of thin air when it was the Indian parliament that has published it....and you failed to realise the difference between just one inital skirmish from the whole series of clashes its name is given to.

Yes, most of these news are covered up by Pak to save face.
Incidents like these wouldn't be covered up by Pakistan; but would instead be given much attention and would be publicly announced to further convince Pakistanis of India's aggressive behaviors. It would increase support for Pakistan and the Pakistan army.

Incidents like these wouldn't be covered up by Pakistan; but would instead be given much attention and would be publicly announced to further convince Pakistanis of India's aggressive behaviors. It would increase support for Pakistan and the Pakistan army.
I don't care about that, all i am saying that India Pak has a long history of Beheading and WAR CRIMES of Troops from both side, often carried out by cross border raids.

Last edited:
Finally i found the wikki source which our Indian friends take pride of back in "2013"
Can't believe some Indians could shamefully lie with their eyes opened
Claiming from "10" to "400" Chinese soldiers being killed :yu:
MiKPSfK.png

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-withdrawal.250367/page-34:rofl::rofl::rofl::china:

Go and update it now troll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

Its wiki....it means a whole lot to the CPC that you do.

Please have some basic "self-respect" like a normal human should processed, hopefully i'm not asking for too much
Ask yourself a couple of "SIMPLE LOGICAL" question; "why the same wiki source which has been posted by Indians back from "2013" to the present "WIKI" source you supply with such a huge disparities in "NUMBERS"
(1) WHY so much different?
(2) WHO will benefit with the fabricated "inflated Chinese causalities from 10 to 400"??
(3) WHO will more likely to inflated the Chinese causalities to their advantages? Chinese or Indians?
Perhaps the "OBVIOUS ANSWER" is "CRYSTAL CLEAR" to our intelligent members to see:sarcastic:

"why the same wiki source which has been posted by Indians back from "2013" to the present "WIKI" source you supply with such a huge disparities in "NUMBERS"

Again you seem to have not noticed the old page talks about just the Chola incident (A) and the new page gives the broader sequence of skirmishes (A + B + C) which is what the Indian parliament written record refers to as well when it quotes the larger number.

So if you are talking about just A (chola incident)...you get a small number.

But A+B+C (chola + nathu la + chola 2) can be a lot bigger esp if B (Nathu La skirmish) is the significant chunk of the conflict casualties for the Chinese (that had its own separate page before).

I thought you Chinese were supposed to be good at math and logic?

In this case its certainly not going to impress the more intelligent members that you seem to care a lot about.

Anyway we are friends now except for internet squabbles and the occaisional trek into others territory....must we keep going on in circles with the bygones ?

We must be friendly and look to the future!

Officers_at_Nathu_La.JPG

I am really amazed by these self absorbed Indians. It's like they are so obsessed with China. If China goes to the moon, we must go. If China goes to Mars, we must go. If China has got high speed rail, we need one. Can't you just do something because you need to, you don't always have to follow China!

Come on, it was just a small war for China, most Chinese don't even care or know about this Indian war. For the past few years, I realize how hostile Indians are, and after I talked to them, they told me it was because of the humiliation in 1962.

You lost the war, just admit it and move on. Stop creating little victories to make yourselves feel better. If you are really competent, then take back Aksai Chin. Grow up please!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom