What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

Should be all citizens, and freedom should be the value of society.

That makes sense. Freedom means rightful execution of permissible rights and it comes with responsibility as well as rights. There is no freedom without responsibility.

I have freedom under the law, as long as I am under the law. Women too have freedom under the law and if those laws are being violated, the place to solve this issue is either family (if they were in-family issues) or court of justice. Streets can not give you the harvest you are after. These women had their day, photos taken, videos made and Twitter posts shared. Tell me if this has changed an iota of a thing for anyone.

So this was an activity not directed towards solving any problems but it was for an agenda - and although you do not want to see the agenda behind this activity, we do.

please dont blame me for thing i have never said . just wait few years and impact will be on society . baat baat per aurat ko gali thapar or mukka marny waly mulk main easy nhi ye kerna .
Bahi these people will never bring impact people with knowledge and will to do summit good will bring impact... and please stop generalising no one does gali mukka thappar in todays society..

most women in pakistan are slaves or animals wanni karo kari honor killing rate can be seen

now pakistani men will bring religion culture and what not to save themselves . in fact they will be failed times are changing and old ideas will be scrapped sooner or letter . women will gain back freedom and honor .
You will go back where you come from this life is dying ,
prepare yourself the question you got from your creator.
Say this to your creator at that day "mera jism meri marzi "
And you will get the answer"-------"

i am from south punjab and i have seen uncountable times domestic vilace sir i seen burnt women killed owmen and wata satta marriages honor killing . choti moti mar kutai to routine hai yahan . i have seen all the dirty sides of society sir . and i cant sager coat it on the name of culture .
Then please call authorities or maybe these aurat marchites... Al Hamdullilah nothing of that sort happens in our area 🙂

Their science is based on what believing people - be it Christians, Muslims or Jews - discovered and those saw signs for their religion in their research. And „science“ nowadays is not about discovering new formulas it’s more like: „studies show cheating on your partner can be healthy for a long lasting marriage“. Science has become a religion now and people follow it unquestioned. You just have to start your sentence with „studies show“ or „scientists discovered“ and people follow it blindly.

Atheism is a form of degeneration, nonetheless there are no true atheists out there. The whole universe was an accident is not a good explaination for humans.

Are you and your atheist communist „scientific“ friends the ones who want to silence moral and religion?

Right, because this people would never act solely in their self interest.

1. Two kinds of science exist. Social science and natural science. Yes, their science is based on believing people. They formed the basis. But you should never forget, that their science took us off the ground to space, and to the extent where we broadcast ourselves to people on the other corner of the world. That's not a simple concept or task to innovate. And the science you referred to is social science, and just because something says "studies show..." doesn't mean people believe it blindly. Science journals are there, with thousands of studies, detailing every single aspect, upto the point that others can reproduce the experiment or calculation, open to critique and corrections. That's not religion in any way.

2. Yes, no true atheists becajse you obviously know what everyone else believes in better themselves.

3. I am not an atheist, neither do I have any friends who are into communism. And no, I don't want to silence religion. I just believe in an open ended educational right to all with the freedom to expression and debate. Everything, and anything beneficial, will thereafter naturally take course.

Hello everyone,

This issue is a few days old but deserves raising again as the "mara jism meri mazi" (میرا جسم میری مرضی) narrative is an antithesis of Islam and even though it has gone for this year, it will resurface again, and again until made to stop.

Islam (اسلام) literally means "Surrender" (تسلیم), "to give up yourself" and accept commandments of Allah Subhan Wa Taela. This means I surrender myself, I surrender my will, my money, my desired, my wants, my personal like and dislike, my preferences and my existence before the Will of Allah Subhan was Taela and, and this is my conscious and willful oath I have taken by choice to become Muslim.

Now Mera Jism Meri Marzi is the anti-thesis of this principle. What this narrative says is that "I own my will and I will execute it however I will, I am not surrendering my will before anyone" and "I am, so I will as I wish". In literal words, this is the antithesis of Islam, the anti-thesis of surrender. The narrative that I have the right to wear less, be exposed or naked, have relationships with a boy or a girl or both at the same time - is the ultimate objective of this poisonous initiative.

Our sisters, daughters and mothers who are a victim of this propaganda do not know what sin they are committing. They do not understand that this slogan is a purposeful venom, a poison that some ignorant or enemies at heart are injection into my Nation, year after year after year.

My countrymen, slow poisoning is the only possible poisoning. If you poison fast, like inject concentrated venom into a plant, the plant instantly kills its own branch where the poison had gone and saves the rest of its body. But if the poisoning is slow, the plant will not resist and will die. A Nation too is like a plant that has a body and roots in the principles. "Mera jism meri marzi" is a diluted venom that is directed towards our National roots. A few Pakistan based NGOs are attacking the spirit of Paksitan, the very foundation of why we exist.

Save Paksitan. Save our Nation by blocking this slow poisoning.

I see the court has permitted to conduct rallies in the name of freedom of expression. A judge has said "we cannot block freedom of expression", I wonder if freedom of expression cannot be blocked then is not every crime too an expression? Drugs are an expression, robbery is an expression, corruption is an expression and so is treason. What else can you permit in the name of freedom of expression? Allah has given you all the principles you need to make decisions, as a leader and a judge - you have to follow them.

I really hope people in power and patriotic circles are aware and working to kill this cancer. People who are part of "mera jism meri marzi", willfully or in their ignorance are attacking the roots of Paksitan, the very foundation and reason why we are who we are.

May Allah save my Nation, my country and may we prosper to rise one of the strongest Nations on the planet.

Wasalaam,
Graphican

This has been a long time coming, and it will get much, much worse. The reason is simple - the Ruling Junta of Pakistan which also consist of the Military Elites. These people are essentially the extension of British, and their British bankers who are STILL controlling every CommonWealth Country on this planet. These people are EXTREMELY CORRUPT as per design. And to make matters worse, we have IK who I am afraid is not what he pretends to be because he wants SBP to GAIN FREEDOM, meaning the PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL THEIR OWN CENTRAL BANK !!

I was in a very busy market in Lahore recently, and there was a guy hitting his wife infront of the crowd, she was begging him to stop and no one went ahead to stop him, and those who did (including me) were threatened by him as it's his wife. The point is, this entitlement, that we own women, is wrong. Eventually had to call Dolphin Squad and even they were apologetic about it and were trying to let it go.

Thousands of women are subjected to domestic violence in our country, ask yourself, we all know someone in our outer circle who's been beaten up by her husband, father, or even an abusive boyfriend.

Thousands of women are killed every year in the name of honour and you're telling me "Mera Jism Meri Marzi" is the threat to Islam?

The threat to Islam is those individuals who doctored the images and videos of Aurat March, and actually committed blasphemy by trying to falsely accuse the women.

If it's propaganda against the State, then let the Government take the organizers to court and prove their case, and also show which part of it was propaganda.

It's that simple. If we're civilized and behave democratically, the ideas which are more logical and sensical will take root and hold.

But if you wish to silence forcefully then you're only proving them right.
Only if govt had balls to take on these lot.. and even if govt did these lot will cry foul and look victim...

Isnt this the same Aurat March which promoted Baloch protests regarding missing people that protests which was spearheaded by one of DANs friends daughter ?

i guess you need to read this

I guess you need to get off the booze for 40 days and read Quran and Hadith.

If these women came out dressed appropriately and demanding rights as given to them in Islam, I would support them fully. But that is not the case - but you and them won't get it because these lot are allergic to Quran and Sunnah.

where islam said

wanni - karo kari- sawara - honor killing - torture - forced marriages - force conversion - forced pregnancy - harassment - publicly urine - ژغ یا غگ - thousands daily harresed in public transport - can be done ? men should enter Islam first before using it against feminism .
[/QUOTE]
The question is on you @Imran Khan

Where does Islam say to do all these things? If Islam doesn't say all this then it simply means that perpetrators of those crimes are going against Islamic teachings. So why target religion for all miseries?

Secondly Islam does say to refrain from illicit relarionships not only to women but to men too.

answer the question. are you a murtad?
and why shoud he sir ? personal belive of someone is his/her own matter . its really bad that we start getting personal once we have no reply of argument
Prove me how they harmed another human?
they decorated picture of a well known women with bad manners . if this was free country she should go court .

If it's propaganda against the State, then let the Government take the organizers to court and prove their case, and also show which part of it was propaganda.

It's that simple. If we're civilized and behave democratically, the ideas which are more logical and sensical will take root and hold.

But if you wish to silence forcefully then you're only proving them right.

I differ on the march with this. I agree some of their approach is non sensical.

But, the March is to highlight all issues, small to big. Some of the smaller issues root from the bigger problems, so yea. Their demands focused on the bigger issues.

You are falling for their facade. The family system is the core institution in Islam and there is much emphasis to create better homes. Prophet SAWW said the best among you is the one who deals with their family with great love, and on that account, I am the best among you (not verbatim).

Now anything that hits the family system is not welcome in Pakistan or anywhere in Muslim society. Be willing to offer more to families instead of less. Be willing to invest in families more instead of less. Be kind and spread to be kind with members of the family. It's the message for men, women and everyone who's a member of the family.

But above is not happening in this "Mera Jisam Meri Marzi" campaigns. What those placards are saying is that "you do your work", "you bare your own weight", "you live your own life". These are not the principles that make families great - and these paid women are spreading the message which divides the family within. I wonder who they are trying to help by breaking or weakening the family structure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom