What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

Freedom of expression =/= Freedom to psychologically or physically harm.
In other words: if I like it then it’s freedom of expression otherwise it’s terrorism.

These upper class degenerates have no solution for our society. It’s just about gay marriages and free abortions!

here is a textbook example of the aurat march supporter. a murtad.

the other textbook example representing the communist supporters of this march is @jamahir

I said:

- Majority of scientists are athiests.
- Atheism exists because at this point, with all the scientific advancement, there are strong points to back it up.
- If it was so stupid, scholars wouldn't view it as a danger and provide answers to it.

You replied:

"Aurat march"

This is what I mean, the only thing people who derive their inspiration from religion only are good at is silencing others. They can't hear, they can't bear.

where is the funding coming from, i know social media is used to promote chaos in countries.
doctored photos is dangerous. ever heard of tavistock institute and edward bernay.

In other words: if I like it then it’s freedom of expression otherwise it’s terrorism.

These upper class degenerates have no solution for our society. It’s just about gay marriages and free abortions!

What?

Yes, it's always selective freedom of expression. But freedom of expression implies encompasses almost everything as long as it doesn't involve physical or psychological harm.

As for the law, it's there to be debated. Challenging the law doesn't equate to breaking it.

As for your countrymen, you haven't maybe talked enough with lower strata of society. We're all privileged people here.
Even in higher strata of society, you will find people who believe in domestic violence being right, who think women should not leave their homes and not be allowed to work, who think women should not play sports, who think women should always be in the full veil cover, and so on. Now imagine, many of these are educated people, so what's he uneducated class going to be opionionated on this issue?
Furthermore, these arethe underlying issues. Issues like rape, everyone takes a stand on but even that conditionally, people would suggest that 'women are partially at fault due to their dressing.' This is the mentality that feminism seeks to change alongside all the underlying issues.

Pick a thing, ask for it and you are likely to get it.

Why would you dilute and burry what you want among 100s of other demands? Look at your post and try to find your own stance... Do you want to say that women have issues? If you have 100 demands, you basically do not have one - or you are purposefully trying not to solve any.

The same is the problem with this women march in which you are speaking about oppression and your definition of oppression is that "I should not cook for you" and "theek say betho". I wonder if this is the problem to solve when men, women and children are dying of hunger and mistreatment. So shouldn't the slogan be no women deaths in the country because of hunger, oppression or domestic violence? I would support that cause along with the rest of the countrymen.

I said:

- Atheism exists because at this point, with all the scientific advancement, there are strong points to back it up.
- If it was so stupid, scholars wouldn't view it as a danger and provide answers to it.

You replied:

"Aurat march"

This is what I mean, the only thing people who derive their inspiration from religion only are good at is silencing others. They can't hear, they can't bear.

answer the question. are you a murtad?

Does freedom of expression mean these so called human rights NGOs do propaganda against state ?

Secondly in population of 220 million people they hardly gether 22000 people so are they right or the majority who doesn't participate?

That video was fake bahi..

If it's propaganda against the State, then let the Government take the organizers to court and prove their case, and also show which part of it was propaganda.

It's that simple. If we're civilized and behave democratically, the ideas which are more logical and sensical will take root and hold.

But if you wish to silence forcefully then you're only proving them right.

Why would you dilute and burry what you want among 100s of other demands? Look at your post and try to find your own stance... Do you want to say that women have issues? If you have 100 demands, you basically do not have one - or you are purposefully trying not to solve any.

The same is the problem with this women march in which you are speaking about oppression and your definition of oppression is that "I should not cook for you" and "theek say betho". I wonder if this is the problem to solve when men, women and children are dying of hunger and mistreatment. So shouldn't the slogan be no women deaths in the country because of hunger, oppression or domestic violence? I would support that cause along with the rest of the countrymen.

I differ on the march with this. I agree some of their approach is non sensical.

But, the March is to highlight all issues, small to big. Some of the smaller issues root from the bigger problems, so yea. Their demands focused on the bigger issues.

Their science is based on what believing people - be it Christians, Muslims or Jews - discovered and those saw signs for their religion in their research. And „science“ nowadays is not about discovering new formulas it’s more like: „studies show cheating on your partner can be healthy for a long lasting marriage“. Science has become a religion now and people follow it unquestioned. You just have to start your sentence with „studies show“ or „scientists discovered“ and people follow it blindly.

Atheism exists because at this point, with all the scientific advancement, there are strong points to back it up.
Atheism is a form of degeneration, nonetheless there are no true atheists out there. The whole universe was an accident is not a good explaination for humans.

Aren’t you and your atheist communist „scientific“ friends the ones who want to silence moral and religion?
It's that simple. If we're civilized and behave democratically, the ideas which are more logical and sensical will take root and hold.
Right, because people would never act solely in their self interest.

allot of awareness that pakistani men feeling heat now . why you guys are so worry if its nothing ? its pulling the rug under men slowly and year by year getting hard for men to counter it now . hope one day it will be country wide movement then no one will be able abuse women of my country .
Jnaab with due respect it hasnt done j@cksh*t regarding real problems... only thing it has done is bash govt and institutions on basis of propaganda..

And why will only men feel heat and why will they need to counter it bahi ? And in years it hasn't even gathered 22000 people out of 220 million population and you say if will he country wide movement 😆

I hope women with intention to really do summit come up not these dramabaz..

everyone that is against this aurat march agrees with women getting their rights, stop honour killings, harassment, etc. but these marches have some anti-islamic rhetoric, and you can see it clearly when murtads and communists join the march.

Hello everyone,

This issue is a few days old but deserves raising again as the "mara jism meri mazi" (میرا جسم میری مرضی) narrative is an antithesis of Islam and even though it has gone for this year, it will resurface again, and again until made to stop.

Islam (اسلام) literally means "Surrender" (تسلیم), "to give up yourself" and accept commandments of Allah Subhan Wa Taela. This means I surrender myself, I surrender my will, my money, my desired, my wants, my personal like and dislike, my preferences and my existence before the Will of Allah Subhan was Taela and, and this is my conscious and willful oath I have taken by choice to become Muslim.

Now Mera Jism Meri Marzi is the anti-thesis of this principle. What this narrative says is that "I own my will and I will execute it however I will, I am not surrendering my will before anyone" and "I am, so I will as I wish". In literal words, this is the antithesis of Islam, the anti-thesis of surrender. The narrative that I have the right to wear less, be exposed or naked, have relationships with a boy or a girl or both at the same time - is the ultimate objective of this poisonous initiative.

Our sisters, daughters and mothers who are a victim of this propaganda do not know what sin they are committing. They do not understand that this slogan is a purposeful venom, a poison that some ignorant or enemies at heart are injection into my Nation, year after year after year.

My countrymen, slow poisoning is the only possible poisoning. If you poison fast, like inject concentrated venom into a plant, the plant instantly kills its own branch where the poison had gone and saves the rest of its body. But if the poisoning is slow, the plant will not resist and will die. A Nation too is like a plant that has a body and roots in the principles. "Mera jism meri marzi" is a diluted venom that is directed towards our National roots. A few Pakistan based NGOs are attacking the spirit of Paksitan, the very foundation of why we exist.

Save Paksitan. Save our Nation by blocking this slow poisoning.

I see the court has permitted to conduct rallies in the name of freedom of expression. A judge has said "we cannot block freedom of expression", I wonder if freedom of expression cannot be blocked then is not every crime too an expression? Drugs are an expression, robbery is an expression, corruption is an expression and so is treason. What else can you permit in the name of freedom of expression? Allah has given you all the principles you need to make decisions, as a leader and a judge - you have to follow them.

I really hope people in power and patriotic circles are aware and working to kill this cancer. People who are part of "mera jism meri marzi", willfully or in their ignorance are attacking the roots of Paksitan, the very foundation and reason why we are who we are.

May Allah save my Nation, my country and may we prosper to rise one of the strongest Nations on the planet.

Wasalaam,
Graphican
As a man I will simply say...

those that get on the bandwagon of Islam should ask themselves why the rights that Islam gives women are not given to them by men and they have to resort to mere jism mere marsey.

The fault is not with Islam or women. Fault is with the jahil men who have forced their hand so they have no choice. Remember your mother is a woman. Your sister is a woman. When they don't get their rights you get upset. But when it comes to someone else's daughter you are cruel evil and zalims.

As a man I will simply say...

those that get on the bandwagon of Islam should ask themselves why the rights that Islam gives women are not given to them by men and they have to resort to mere jism mere marsey.

The fault is not with Islam or women. Fault is with the jahil men who have faced their hand so they have no choice.

faced thier hand?

Back
Top Bottom