What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

when the West abandoned believing in God what the logic behind that, or just because the majority believe in Godlessness does that make it true?

With all the advancements made in Science, and majority of the world's scientists being athiests or agnostics, you think that they find no logic behind Godlessness? They find logic behind it, and they have made a strong point of argument behind it, strong enough that scholars have to find answers to it.

These Aurat March Posters Were Photoshopped to Look Un-Islamic and Vulgar
The price of misinformation and propaganda.
by Lens Staff 12 months ago
SHARES
ShareTweet

propak-10-758x427.png

The third Aurat March recently took place in various cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. The event calls for all disadvantaged segments of society, especially women, to fight for their due rights. This movement is a peaceful protest for equality, and it takes place annually on Women’s Day (8th of March).
However, the event has not been without its share of controversies.
aurat-march-lead-3.jpg

Not only were some of the posters misunderstood by a majority of the people, they were also altered or changed in disgusting ways by elements who wanted to discredit the movement.

With the help of Photoshop, some posters were changed to showcase the wrong kind of messages. These messages in no way represent Aurat March or its agendas.
No wonder that peaceful protesters in Islamabad were attacked by radical elements.
ALSO READ
Aurat March: Here’s How We Can Convince Our Elders to Change Their Beliefs for the Better [Opinion]

am-attack.png

Let’s take a look at how some of the placards were messed with.
A Blank Canvas
TV anchor Mansoor Ali Khan took to Twitter to expose the media’s hand in twisting and turning his wife holding a blank sheet of paper at the Aurat March.

Fact-Check-4.jpg

Even though the original photo reveals that she was holding nothing but a blank sheet of flyers which were later edited to add slogans like;

“It is not immodest to be naked,”
“My body, my choice,”
and “There, I’m sitting properly.” with a drawing of a woman sitting with her legs spread open.

Similarly, another blank placard was edited later on to make it seem like Aurat March stands for un-Islamic and unlawful notions.

Untitled-design-3.jpg

The Shadow Doesn’t Lie
In this next picture, it is clearly visible that the placard has been tampered with. The poster that originally said ‘I’m Free, I’m bold’ was changed to look like it says “I’m a mom, a daughter, a wife, a sister. Rescue me from liberal aunties.”

Fact-Check-5.jpg

The shadow in the original picture was removed to change the text in the picture.
An Eye For Detail
If you have an eye for detail, it will probably be difficult for you to be fooled. The original placard that said “Have you learnt how to warm your own food?” was changed to something disgustingly offensive.

Fact-Check-3-1024x665.jpg

If you look carefully you’ll see that her fingers covered some parts of the text in the original photos. While in the edited version, the text overlays her fingers.

c.jpg

Another poster was also visibly edited in a similar manner;

Untitled-design-2.jpg

Luckily, the lady in the picture sent out an original picture and also a video to prove her placard said: “Make your own bread.”

WhatsApp-Image-2020-03-09-at-11.50.12-PM.jpeg

Taken Out of Context
This next poster was a meme and not only was it taken out of context but it was also cropped to look suggestive in a bad way.

Capture.png

Having seen the poster, it’s obvious people assumed that the Aurat March protesters are fighting to legalize prostitution. In reality, this was an accusation by Ahmed Ali Butt, a Pakistani rapper and actor, who deemed Aurat March vulgar. The meme was a sarcastic taunt at the actor and his false allegations.

Fact-Check-1.jpg

It goes without saying that Aurat March posters that were photoshopped to look tasteless actually reveal the mindset and deep-seated insecurities of its creators. It was done in bad faith, and that might be the reason Aurat March supporters were attacked in Islamabad.
Have anything to add? Let us know!
Via Soch
ALSO READ

Pakistani Celebrities Who Came Out In Support Of Aurat March

aurat march is not law enforcement agency . aurat march is for awareness sir :lol:

how many people were arrested last time when someone arrange rally against corruption ?
So you yourself implying that this march has no effect on anything essentially means that is useless, waste of time and tax payers money

The basis of Pakistan is freedom, and that included the freedom of religious practice free from revolt by the people from the other religion, freedom from majoritarism, sadly it has dissolved into that very thing.

We are basically a 'Muslim Rashtra.'

We are made in the name of Islam and under Islam, all non-Islamic relations have the freedom to perform their practices. You are welcome to study the constitution of Islam.

And what awareness has it created ? Other than bashing army politicians and Islamic scholars ?

Has it not been approached by ministry of Human Rights? Did they work with them ?
allot of awareness that pakistani men feeling heat now . why you guys are so worry if its nothing ? its pulling the rug under men slowly and year by year getting hard for men to counter it now . hope one day it will be country wide movement then no one will be able abuse women of my country .
I guess all the videos etc of filth being spoken are fake too then ....
i guess you need to read this

sir i respect your disagreement with me

Pakistanis population living in villages and towns have real issue . and we both agree domestic valiance 99% did not reported . daily millions of ladies being tortured day night and no one know it .

Rural population (% of total population) in Pakistan was reported at 63.09 % in 2019,

send me a pic when women were walking naked in march ? Pakistani men have got injured pride seems to me :lol:

look at this thread only seems females are grilling men
Bahi aap pind se ho ? Which district are you from ?

I have spent a part of life in Village and have hardly seen violence against women and I have also seen men being trashed by their wives do they deserve justice too ?... yes women do face problems but these people are doing nothing to solve em..

So you yourself implying that this march has no effect on anything essentially means that is useless, waste of time and tax payers money
please dont blame me for thing i have never said . just wait few years and impact will be on society . baat baat per aurat ko gali thapar or mukka marny waly mulk main easy nhi ye kerna .

@Lincoln,

Freedom of expression is a misnomer. There is always selective freedom of expression permitted under the boundary of law. If the freedom of expression is a blanket excuse than isn't treason a freedom of expression?

Coming back to these ladies. Look at the leaders to judge what the movement is all about. Look who's the face behind "women rights"... people who are being paid to lead a movement. Find a corrupt person fighting for justice and you know what kind of justice he stands far.

Pakistanis will stand shoulder to shoulder to any movement when it - is - for justice. Our Prime Minister came to power advocating it, why would countrymen not stand with the pressed women if this was indeed the eventual goal.

Yes, it's always selective freedom of expression. But freedom of expression implies encompasses almost everything as long as it doesn't involve physical or psychological harm.

As for the law, it's there to be debated. Challenging the law doesn't equate to breaking it.

As for your countrymen, you haven't maybe talked enough with lower strata of society. We're all privileged people here.
Even in higher strata of society, you will find people who believe in domestic violence being right, who think women should not leave their homes and not be allowed to work, who think women should not play sports, who think women should always be in the full veil cover, and so on. Now imagine, many of these are educated people, so what's he uneducated class going to be opionionated on this issue?
Furthermore, these arethe underlying issues. Issues like rape, everyone takes a stand on but even that conditionally, people would suggest that 'women are partially at fault due to their dressing.' This is the mentality that feminism seeks to change alongside all the underlying issues.

Bahi aap pind se ho ? Which district are you from ?

I have spent a part of life in Village and have hardly seen violence against women and I have also seen men being trashed by their wives do they deserve justice too ?... yes women do face problems but these people are doing nothing to solve em..
i am from south punjab and i have seen uncountable times domestic violence sir i seen burnt women killed women and wata satta marriages honor killing . choti moti mar kutai to routine hai yahan . i have seen all the dirty sides of society sir . and i cant sager coat it on the name of culture .

Last edited:
We are made in the name of Islam and under Islam, all non-Islamic relations have the freedom to perform their practices. You are welcome to study the constitution of Islam.

Should be all citizens, and freedom should be the value of society.

Freedom of expression, you live in a free state.

When people have no other counter argument except religion then people resort to forceful silence.

People, or women, are not stupid. What is more logical will, eventually, take root. If your counter argument had more logic in it, you will see these people abandon their ideas, or the majority never pick up the liberal values.

It's as simple as that. There's no propaganda here. All the facts and information are bare for everyone to judge from.

Freedom of expression does not imply the freedom to violence. You cannot put crimes under the umbrella of 'freedom of expression.'
Does freedom of expression mean these so called human rights NGOs do propaganda against state ?

Secondly in population of 220 million people they hardly gether 22000 people so are they right or the majority who doesn't participate?
There are horrible videos circulating on whatsapp where these b***** are chanting very blasphemous stuff. It is very clear their intention is not to get rights for women but to clash with and destroy our cultural values. Iwonder what is the problem with these commoes and elite class aunties? Its them who treat their domestic workers harshly.
Actually i blame those beghairat men of their houses. This is the result when men earn money with haram means and then take that haram money n feed their daughters/sisters with it. What can u expect when a whole class of new generation brought up with haram money of corruption and theft.
That video was fake bahi..

With all the advancements made in Science, and majority of the world's scientists being athiests or agnostics, you think that they find no logic behind Godlessness? They find logic behind it, and they have made a strong point of argument behind it, strong enough that scholars have to find answers to it.

here is a textbook example of the aurat march supporter. a murtad.

the other textbook example representing the communist supporters of this march is @jamahir

Back
Top Bottom