What's new

The similarities between today's India and China at 80 year ago

Your "true democracy" has led to India being poorer than the entire continent of Africa, with more malnutrition and starvation than the rest of the world combined, and the majority of your population practicing open defecation.

Calling India a democracy is an insult to real democracies like Canada. Where people don't sh*t on the streets and die in their millions by starvation every single year even in 2013.
What are u smoking... Canada has been independent for 150 years and the country was built in the modern time and built from scratch... Killing our ethnic/religious/linguistic minorities and imposing our values on them, would have made things easier but hey.. we are not Chinese .. Our role model is Gandhi who brought revolution by non-violence while yours is Mao who believed in violence to bring change... while we accept your path as one of the ways, killing for development sake is not our cup of tea... we concede our defeat to you on that!!!

Here Sashan:

With 58% figures, India tops in open defecation - Times of India

With 58% figures, India tops in open defecation

NEW DELHI: With India facing the slur of topping the global list in open defecation, the Centre is keen to put the sanitation programme back on the centrestage by sensitizing the population about public hygiene.

According to a UNICEF survey, 58% of the world's population practicing open defecation lives in India, while China and Indonesia come a distant second by accounting for just 5% of the world numbers. Pakistan is down to third with 4.5%, tied with Ethiopia.

-----------------

You said 400 million in China, that was a pure lie.

Try disputing the chart above and the definition given in the article. Come up with something else instead of repeating the same story again and again. Atleast for a change, try quoting some artificial CCP nos to dispute the UN data. ;)

Reason India struggles to modernise and civilise is because of their caste system and intellectual deficiency. Until these two problems are solved, I see very little progress in India and among Indians. I believe this is as far as India will ever progress unless it can abolish the caste system and increase iodised salt intake to solve their intellectual disabilities.

Can India modernise and civilise? YES.
Will India modernise and civilise? NOT LIKELY.

Oh man you once again amused me. Are you also a History student like Faith Full guy? You must be educated from China. Am I right?

Try disputing the chart above and the definition given in the article. Come up with something else instead of repeating the same story again and again. Atleast for a change, try quoting some artificial CCP nos to dispute the UN data. ;)

You are a pure liar Sashan. I said the majority of the Indian population practices "open defecation", which is backed up by Unicef data as posted above.

And you said this:

You guys are the second in line following India where you have more than 400 million without toilet facilities which in turn translates to open defecation - so I suggest you stop this BS.

You claimed that 400 million in China practice open defecation, which is a pure lie. The Unicef data says less than 5% in China, does that sound like 400 million to you?

Here Sashan:

NEW DELHI: With India facing the slur of topping the global list in open defecation, the Centre is keen to put the sanitation programme back on the centrestage by sensitizing the population about public hygiene.

According to a UNICEF survey, 58% of the world's population practicing open defecation lives in India, while China and Indonesia come a distant second by accounting for just 5% of the world numbers. Pakistan is down to third with 4.5%, tied with Ethiopia.

-----------------

Try disputing the chart above and the definition given in the article. Come up with something else instead of repeating the same story again and again. Atleast for a change, try quoting some artificial CCP nos to disput;)
You are a pure liar Sashan. I said the majority of the Indian population practices "open defecation", which is backed up by Unicef data as posted above.

And you said this:

You claimed that 400 million in China practice open defecation, which is a pure lie. The Unicef data says less than 5% in China, does that sound like 400 million to you?

So why not translate it for me? what does the 477 million of your population do if they do not have access to the basic toilet facilities? :whistle:

So why not translate it for me? what does the 477 million of your population do if they do not have access to the basic toilet facilities? :whistle:

Can you not read? Unicef says that: "As per national population figures, 54% of India's population practices open defecation against China's 4%. "

You don't have to translate it, they already give you the numbers for open defecation.

As per Unicef numbers, the majority of the Indian population practice open defecation.

What I said at the beginning was true, and the Unicef numbers back it up.

Now what you said Sashan was a lie, because you are a liar who thought that you would not get caught. You said 400 million people in China practice open defecation, an outright lie. According to Unicef, it is only 4% of China's population.

Here Sashan:

-----------------

And don't try to move the goal posts, this has always been about open defecation, not access to "improved toilet facilities". Which doesn't mean they don't have toilets.

So UN DATA is wrong since it not comfortable for you?

So UN DATA is wrong since it not comfortable for you?

The UN data has nothing to do with "open defecation", it has to do with access to "improved toilet facilities".

Not having access to "improved toilet facilities" doesn't mean open defecation. Obviously.

Can you not read? Unicef says that: "As per national population figures, 54% of India's population practices open defecation against China's 4%. "

You don't have to translate it, they already give you the numbers for open defecation.

Dude - you are quoting Hindu's interpretation of Unicef data and not Unicef data. I am asking you to translate the nos quoted by UN - let me repeat it again for you - if 477 million of your population does not have basic sanitation facilities what do they do otherwise? - Come up with an appropriate response instead of calling me liar or repeating the same response again and again. Else I am done here.

Dude - you are quoting Hindu's interpretation of Unicef data and not Unicef data. I am asking you to translate the nos quoted by UN - let me repeat it again for you - if 477 million of your population does not have basic sanitation facilities what do they do otherwise? - Come up with an appropriate response instead of calling me liar or repeating the same response again and again. Else I am done here.

Well you lied, so you are a liar. Nothing new.

Your UN data shows people who do not have access to "improved toilet facilities".

My Unicef data shows people who practice "open defecation".

Since the topic was "open defecation", the relevant numbers are the numbers regarding open defecation. How hard is it to understand something so simple.

Well you lied, so you are a liar. Nothing new.

Your UN data shows people who do not have access to "improved toilet facilities".

My Unicef data shows people who practice "open defecation".

Since the topic was "open defecation", the relevant numbers are the numbers regarding open defecation. How hard is it to understand something so simple.

CD - You are repeating the same BS again and again trying to project a newspaper's interpretation as Unicef data - It is not going to change anything trying to call me liar - It is there for others to see. I am done here with your nonsense.

CD - You are repeating the same BS again and again trying to project a newspaper's interpretation as Unicef data - It is not going to change anything trying to call me liar - It is there for others to see. I am done here with your nonsense.

Bullsh*t, you can't prove your lies so you are running away.

If people don't have access to "improved toilet facilities", they can do it the way they have always done. Go to an outhouse where there is a hole in the floor, and use that as a rudimentary toilet.

That is a FAR CRY from "sh*tting on the floor" in public places. That is called open defecation.

And Unicef has provided the numbers for open defecation, India accounts for 58% of the global population that practices open defecation. Simple, no need to twist the numbers, they are provided right there.

I would say India is behind China 20 years in everything - from Industry to Infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom