What's new

The Siachen reality

Yup! Since after 1984 , more then 2000 Pakistani soldiers died in Siachin , and 4500 indian soldiers are died..More in avalanche and less in clashes. So it doesn't seems that indian soldiers are enjoying Siachin too. More impotantly Indian jawans are also getting mentally damaged day by day...

Army haven't sended anyone in Kargil, you guys are so much ill informed..:no:

LOL thanks for reminding me on kargil.. that was cowardly PA dressing their army as jihadis and refusing to collect their bodies after they were neutralised.I was refereing to bomb blasts and mumbai attacks etc that the ISI-Army and LeT does, thats cowardly.

LOL thanks for reminding me on kargil.. that was cowardly PA dressing their army as jihadis and refusing to collect their bodies after they were neutralised.I was refereing to bomb blasts and mumbai attacks etc that the ISI-Army and LeT does, thats cowardly.

stop trolling this thread is about siachen where indian cowards attacked pakistani part in 1984 which happend before kargil war

polio was spread by the 3rd class indian medicines in pakistan ,, why you guys wasting money on siachen why not feeding 800 million poor people of india ?? you ppl neeed Ngo's to help indians ?? while helping the poor is part of our culture and religion

UN also says for the refrendom in the disputed area of kashmir did you guys went for it ?? no how many times you accepted the resolutions of UN over kashmir ??

And we eradicated the disease in India with the same medicine. You cannot afford to stay in Siachen and that is the only reason you want us to withdraw. The only reason we have had peace for so long is because Pakistan has exhausted itself in war, and now all you do is threaten nuclear suicide.

First take care of Karachi, then ask for Kashmir.

Indeed. There's plenty of grass to be eaten in Pakistan.

no we dont have much hindus here who dnt like meat

And we eradicated the disease in India with the same medicine. You cannot afford to stay in Siachen and that is the only reason you want us to withdraw. The only reason we have had peace for so long is because Pakistan has exhausted itself in war, and now all you do is threaten nuclear suicide.

First take care of Karachi, then ask for Kashmir.

our yearly budget for siachen is 5 billion rupees which is a small chunk of money from our economy we dnt have any problem in siachen but you are destroying this glaciers by your heavy military presence

the day PPP govt finished karachi's conditions will be back on track lets talk about long disputes like kashmir n siachen

It was you who elected your leaders, so dont blame them.
Lets wait for PPP govt to finish and lets see how much Karachi comes back on track after that.

It was you who elected your leaders, so dont blame them.
Lets wait for PPP govt to finish and lets see how much Karachi comes back on track after that.

i didnt voted for PPP and i havent supported this party in my whole life ,, secondly i think you have forgt the development of karachi and projects of karachi in peaceful times of mushi in karachi ;) all the fight going in khi is political fights between parties,, its not the first time khi facing such problems it happens in past too

but no one supports indians in those areas ,, indians have forcefully captured Kashmir region
come to jammu and kashmir valley and see.. in P0K and GIlgit Balitstan the pakistanis have flooded those regions with pakistanis so not valid.

india was given kashmir by its king. just like pakistan was given pakistan by the british

come to jammu and kashmir valley and see.. in P0K and GIlgit Balitstan the pakistanis have flooded those regions with pakistanis so not valid.

india was given kashmir by its king. just like pakistan was given pakistan by the british

lol pakistanis flooded gilgit baltistan with pakistanis :lol: :cheesy: you are really funny .... how a king can decide the fate of millions of kashmiris ?? kashmiris want freedom from indians thats why they marched so many times in millions on roads of kashmir

no we dont have much hindus here who dnt like meat

our yearly budget for siachen is 5 billion rupees which is a small chunk of money from our economy we dnt have any problem in siachen but you are destroying this glaciers by your heavy military presence

What glaciers are we destroying, man ?

Can you share a picture of the glacier ?

India's military can be present anywhere we find fit. We can deploy 1 million soldiers on Andaman and Nicobar Islands and you dont have a say in it.

The 5 billion rupees that you spend is peanuts compared to what is needed to be spent. I hope you read the articles about how your soldiers need to make do even without what are otherwise basic necessities.

By militarizing Siachen, India has learnt a lot about survival in the harshest of conditions. We have developed a wide array of things that make it easier for us to maintain Siachen. Our economy allows us this and much more, so dont worry.

If an Avalanche kills numerable Indian soldiers then we might consider withdrawing, but until then we will continue to do what we can to protect ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom