What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another indian with a complex, you need help my friend, get it before you hurt yourself. Run along. :)

Great! I need help but Mukhtaran Mai and Asia Bibi do not.

A certain Mumtaz Qadri also needs help. Do not forget to pay him your respects this friday.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Either that, or the forum was down yesterday?

lol ya right.

I can see a lot of Indian members here about to suffer the same fate as CaptainJackSparrow did on the other thread. Enjoy yourselves :tup:

Can someone explain to me what Mukhtaran Mai and Asia Bibi have to do with the "shameful state of the indian navy"?

India has over 35 per cent of the world’s total illiterate population. [UNESCO Education for All Report 2008] Only 66 per cent people are literate in India (76 per cent men and 54 per cent women)

India has the single highest share of neonatal deaths in the world, 2.1 million.107,000 Leprosy patients live in India. 15.3 % of the population do not survive to the age of forty. Serpent attacks kill as many as 50,000 Indians while the cobra occupies a hallowed place in the Hindu religion. Heart disease, strokes and diabetes cost India an estimated $9 billion in lost productivity in 2005. The losses could grow to a staggering $200 billion over the next 10 years if corrective action is not taken quickly, says a study by the New Delhi-based Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations.There are only 585 rural hospitals compared to 985 urban hospitals in the country. Out of the 6,39,729 doctors registered in India, only 67,576 are in the public sector and the rest either in private sectors or abroad, pointing towards the severity of the problem.Tuberculosis (TB) is a major public health problem in India. India accounts for one-fifth of the global TB incident cases. Each year about 1.8 million people in India develop TB, of which 0.8 million are infectious cases. It is estimated that annually around 330,000 Indians die due to TB. [WHO India

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]
Give them justice !

Ok fellas, I think we should rap this up..

edit

Look at the guy above me trying so hard. :lol:

What a warrior.

Mighty Pakistan Army in 1971:

and yet again in 1999:

Heck, why do you guys fight when you know you will have to surrender in the end?

Ladenge bhi, surrernder bhi karenge.

ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:
Mukhataran Mai and few others are one thing ... In India whole caste are discriminated ... What do Indians talk about ?

Few propaganda videos will prove nothing ... Edited by Indians
Do you ask the Nazi's the image of the Fuhrer ? :rofl:

However, The IAF lost a MiG-27 strike aircraft which it attributed to an engine failure as well as a MiG-21 fighter which was shot down by Pakistan; initially Pakistan said it shot down both jets after they crossed into its territory.[57] One Mi-8 helicopter was also lost, due to Stinger SAMs.

Kargil War ( WIKI ) :rofl:

Mukhataran Mai and few others are one thing ... In India whole caste are discriminated ... What do Indians talk about ?

Better to be discriminated than be terminated.

...ask the Ahmedis.

Not being able to prove that he is an USN sailor does not necessarily mean that he is a Pakistani, it can be anybody from any country in the whole wide world. This was just finger pointing without any proof.

Do you understand English ?

I did not say that with 100% certainty that he is a Pakistani, I said he could even be a Pakistani.

Big difference !

Anyway I am outta this stupid thread where fanbois go gloating about the article of an anonymous vermin who claims to be a USN sailor.

I am Obama and I gotta go look at ways of improving the US economy. Anybody suspecting that I am not, prove me wrong.:wave:

Few propaganda videos will prove nothing ... Edited by Indians
Do you ask the Nazi's the image of the Fuhrer ? :rofl:

However, The IAF lost a MiG-27 strike aircraft which it attributed to an engine failure as well as a MiG-21 fighter which was shot down by Pakistan; initially Pakistan said it shot down both jets after they crossed into its territory.[57] One Mi-8 helicopter was also lost, due to Stinger SAMs.

Kargil War ( WIKI ) :rofl:

WAS THAT ACHIEVEMENT BIGGER THAN THIS :rofl:

Pakistan surrenders to India | 1971 war - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom