What's new

The Secrets of Israel By Junaid Akram

I don't think i'll agree with you and neither will you , so its better to end this argument , i am not deserting but there is no point in educting a libtard ....

They are called LibTurds.

And anyone that puts Pakistan second is a LibTurd.

Pakistan First!

Btw... You also contradicted yourself.... 1st you said the Jews of the Quran were evil because they didn't obey the prophets... Now you are saying they were Muslims of that time.

You need to make up your mind how your hatred is supposed to work.

Islam teaches us to better ourselves and leave aside the hatred of others.

Some errors in your analysis of Quran and Hadith. I will try my best to quickly correct them.

1. Yes, we can marry female Jews and Christians as they are Ahlul Kitab but believing women are better. This is set in stone. The only exception is the children must be Muslims.

However some scholars hold the opinion that marrying them in a Non-Muslim society is makrooh or haram as that society will influence the children.

2. We are not allowed to take Ahlul Kitab as awliya (protectors, sovereign) over us in a way in which they can do us harm. For one example, female Muslim cannot marry men from Ahlul This is Quran, it cannot be sugar-coated.

3. You will find most of the ones who hate Muslims ferociously to be Jews and Idolaters. This is the word of our Creator and we have to accept it as is.

As a nation, Our Creator has cursed them and set a terrible punishment on them. This is Quran. However it is not necessary that each individual Jew is responsible. This is why Prophet saws had good relations with many Jews on a personal level.

Israel as a state, founded on occupied and stolen Muslim Holy land is an abomination to every red-blooded Muslim. How can we accept it?

Pakistan is right to reject recognition of Israel. History will prove us correct.

people like you who are religiously motivated nuts against counties who have no direct conflict with you

Let’s keep it civil and not get into personal attacks. Thank you.

Some errors in your analysis of Quran and Hadith. I will try my best to quickly correct them.

1. Yes, we can marry female Jews and Christians as they are Ahlul Kitab but believing women are better. This is set in stone. The only exception is the children must be Muslims.

However some scholars hold the opinion that marrying them in a Non-Muslim society is makrooh or haram as that society will influence the children.

2. We are not allowed to take Ahlul Kitab as awliya (protectors, sovereign) over us in a way in which they can do us harm. For one example, female Muslim cannot marry men from Ahlul This is Quran, it cannot be sugar-coated.

3. You will find most of the ones who hate Muslims ferociously to be Jews and Idolaters. This is the word of our Creator and we have to accept it as is.

As a nation, Our Creator has cursed them and set a terrible punishment on them. This is Quran. However it is not necessary that each individual Jew is responsible. This is why Prophet saws had good relations with many Jews on a personal level.

Israel as a state, founded on occupied and stolen Muslim Holy land is an abomination to every red-blooded Muslim. How can we accept it?

Pakistan is right to reject recognition of Israel. History will prove us correct.

Let’s keep it civil and not get into personal attacks. Thank you.
These are the simple things that these people can't understand .... and yes history will prove us right, InshaAllah

I cannot disagree with your post because I am not a scholar nor do I have an in depth knowledge.

Having said that...I tend to dismiss all this:
Muslims scholars are defunct and total failures. They have been failured for the past couple hundred years. They have failed the Ummah and they have failed to adapt to the modern age. It is because of them we are now faced with neo-Liberalism new age crap and the extremist Khawarji deviation.

I rather stick to the Quran, Sunnah, and the teaching of the early Savannah. Everyone else is out for me.

Having said that... I still believe we can actually benefit the Palestinians by engaging the Israelis rather than pretending they do the exists.

Israel which has ties and relationships with the Muslim world will be more willing to reevaluate it's treatment of the Palestinians rather than the israel that feels threatened.

Just an idea... I could be wrong... But it's foolish to to do the same thing (isolation of Israel) for over 60 years and expect a different result.

Time to try an alternative approach. .... Engagement.

Humne tum logo pr ehsaan kia tha 70 saal pehle, tumhe apny mulk main panah dy kr, tumhe apny darmiyan rakh kr orr tumhe izzat dy kr, halan k tum logo orr hamary darmiyan koi b cheez common nahi ha, ja colorm, na nasal, na shakal na hasb o nasb.......hallan k uss waqt k congress k leaders like Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad ny hamain boht baar warn kia tha k migrant logo ko panah na do, ye log kabhi wahan adjust nahi ho sakain gy, inn logo ko hamesha india k log apny qareeb lagain gy Pakistan k log nahi, shayad iss he lea ye Junaid b apni podcasts main indian actors dekhata rehta ha q k shayad ussy wo log apny sy zyada qareeb lagty hain hum nahi. Orr ye log hamesha unn sy isstimaal hoty rahain gy.

Orr wo 12 August ka waqia MQM ka or Altaf Hussain ka hamain abi b yaad ha, jab ussne India or Israel sy madad mangi the orr Pakistan Murdabad k naary lagaye the.

Abb tum log hamain majboor na karo k hum log tum logo ko yaha sy bahar orr apny hindu cousins k pass dubara bhej dain.

Israel k sath relation na rakhny ki policy orr kisi ny nahi balky hamary Baba e Qoum Quaid e Azam ny khud di the. Abb tum kahna chahty ho k tum orr ye junaid akram unn sy zyada janty ho? tum log unnsy bary 30 maar khan ho? Orr ye Gen retired Hameed Gul ki Video b dekh log k unnho ny ye phenomena kesy explain kia ha. Orr mery uss post#16 ko dubara parrho jahan pr many wo edit kia ha or tumhe naam sy mention kia ha.

Islamabad main humne inn issues pr boht bahas already karr rakhi ha main International Relations or Strategic Studies ka student hun National Defence University Islamabad main, orr main waha IR main Ph. D kar raha hun!

Ye international relations k mamlaat hain, ye tum aam log hum pr choor do k kisi mulk k sath dosti karni ha orr kiny hadd tak karni ha q k hum log he inn subject ka discuss karny ki authority rakhty hain since we have indept knowledge abt these issues.

Trust us!
Lol chanda humne hi to tm logo ko mulk banakar diya warna tm log congress, Feudels and Unionist party ke ghulaam the. Tm logo ko ehsaan manna chaiye humara

I cannot disagree with your post because I am not a scholar nor do I have an in depth knowledge.

Having said that...I tend to dismiss all this:
Muslims scholars are defunct and total failures. They have been failured for the past couple hundred years. They have failed the Ummah and they have failed to adapt to the modern age. It is because of them we are now faced with neo-Liberalism new age crap and the extremist Khawarji deviation.

I rather stick to the Quran, Sunnah, and the teaching of the early Savannah. Everyone else is out for me.

You are completely correct there, however not all have failed us.

There are still some great men fighting against the tide of decay and corruption in the Islamic world.

Having said that... I still believe we can actually benefit the Palestinians by engaging the Israelis rather than pretending they do the exists.

Israel which has ties and relationships with the Muslim world will be more willing to reevaluate it's treatment of the Palestinians rather than the israel that feels threatened.

Just an idea... I could be wrong... But it's foolish to to do the same thing (isolation of Israel) for over 60 years and expect a different result.

Time to try an alternative approach. .... Engagement.

Well, aside from the fact that we have been Western puppets until recently, I think it may be time to double down on our identity and the interests of our state.

It is the traitors which have always held Muslims back, the munafiqeen have done the most damage to our cause.

This recognition of Israel is just another chapter in their designs against our country.

Unfortunately many well-meaning Muslims loyal to our state have been swept along by them.

If we go by Islamic law (fiqh,) it is actually haram to recognize Israel based on not only its illegal origin, its genocide against our brethren, its continuous proxy wars against Muslim nations, but the fact that it has usurped and desecrated our most holy places.

Believers are commanded to enjoin good and forbid evil. It is not the recognition of the powerful which will give us victory, but following the path of Allah swt and his Nabi saws.

The problem why some of us see recognition of Israel as a solution is that we have become worldly due to our environments and forgotten our duties and responsibilities to Allah swt, our religion, and our nation.

The Ghazi Qawm treads the path which is unpopular but just and honorable. It matters not what others do.

We will continue on this path of our Quaid and our Allama.

Just a hypothetical scenario, but can anyone here give us the benefits of recognizing Israel? I know there are none but i would like to know what people think is going to be the benefit? What would happen ? Please enlighten us. And not the India argument. Having diplomatic and trade relations with them have never been beneficial and they still don’t accept Pakistan.

Allah SWT says, “When it is said to them: “Make not mischief on the earth,” they say: “Why, we only Want to make peace!” Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.” (Al Baqarah: 11 – 12)

Yaar hamari mulk ky awaam ko apny mulk k bary mn kuch nhi pata tu wo israel ky bary mn kesy jany gay , btw i am still against israel
This is true. However what has Egypt Jordan or even Turkey gained. No matter what you do it wont make a difference. Gulf arabs have sold themselves out. Shame on them.

There so many people who sell themselves for money from Zionist entity. If you recognize the theft Palestinian land then what about Kashmir ? If we sell off Palestinians the we should also be ready for giving up Kashmir.

Recognizing Israel is a sensitive issue for many Pakistanis, I think at the moment there are tons of more important issue to solve in Pak before doing something that many people would have problem with, but I have to reply to your statement by the simple fact that Palestine is not Pakistan's internal issue, while Kashmir is. Internal matters of other nations should really not be our concern, we should only be interested in trade and see what benefit it gets us. This of course, is only if people think what is good for Pakistan.

Palestine is not Pakistan's internal issue, while Kashmir is

Both are in sense. Pakistan Movement was for Muslim homeland While Israel was for Jewish homeland. Selling of Palestinians and Palestine will create huge problems for Pakistan. I will fully support Muslim parties who will oppose such idea with tooth and nail.

It is up to Jews in that area to accept , or continue in their own war path to no where
Its funny you're saying this as though Israel hasnt gotten somewhere from its current war path. You just showed us how much war, violence and aggression has won them:
The Secrets of Israel By Junaid Akram

What ISrael cant achieve via discussions and "negotiations", Israel achieves via war, and the results, esp. against arabs, have been pretty good (relatively).

Well the main message was to understand why Jews are smart and pick up good things, follow a constructive path instead of anger and destruction. Unfortunately to gain any benefits to have relations between Pak and Israel seem to be over as Egypt, Jordan and Turkey honey moon is over maybe Jordan not yet.
Still there is no point to have hostile relations with a lot of peopleNations and at the same time.
Try to learn from Sulah Hudabia and History.
Clutch is not a Lib Turd as some are calling him and I do not think the originator of the post is either. The problem with a lot of emotionally charged persons is they do not have enough patience and concentration to understand the real message and they get bogged down by basic emotions thus failing to achieve understanding and cannot have a good plan to protect the interests of Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom