What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

Go easy on him. All the money may not be in American banks, but a lot of Saudi and Gulf Arab oil money is deposited in western banks and sovereign wealth funds, which provide no transparency to the average Saudi/Gulf Arab citizen whatsoever. Saudi Arabia probably earned in excess of 300 billion US$ in 2011 from oil exports alone, and yet the entire Saudi economy is a small percentage higher than the Saudi oil industry. This is a major shame because Saudi Arabia has so much potential.

Investing in declining and bankrupt western markets is a major mistake. They can also freeze the money at anytime.

You know. Price of oil + How much oil is exported per day at that given day+ Add up on 360 days = the money from Oil. You know these myths all Saudi exposed to Iranian style propaganda grow's up with but then bam it hits you. You are now capable of thinking on your own. And what do you find?? Yes you find that you can research everything if you want. I suggest you do that. Taking the words of Rumors and common talk is stupid.

I admit there was major thievery happening of the treasury in the old times but those days are long gone.

Shut the **** up. How Iran is surviving then? Large reserves of gas plus oil? and on a more personal note. A fake iraninan living in America and typing this **** up.

This is how ALL Iranians I met think like. Oh yes And i met quite a few Iranians in my life.

Talk to some of your fellow Arabs (outside the Persian Gulf) and see what they think ...

We have no problems with Iran or Saudi's we certainly don't want war between you two.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

In time you will see how those "Lizard Eaters" will do to you. Ooooh it should be fun.

There are more important things then the Saudi-Iranian Feud like Palestine.

You know. Price of oil + How much oil is exported per day at that given day+ Add up on 360 days = the money from Oil. You know these myths all Saudi exposed to Iranian style propaganda grow's up with but then bam it hits you. You are now capable of thinking on your own. And what do you find?? Yes you find that you can research everything if you want. I suggest you do that. Taking the words of Rumors and common talk is stupid.

I admit there was major thievery happening of the treasury in the old times but those days are long gone.

I agree with you. If you do the calculations, I think it would be close to $300 billion for 2011. There was also a report showing similar figures (probably $282 billion). The figure could be even higher, actually, because Saudi Arabia is such a huge oil exporter and yet the total economy is only a small percentage higher than the oil exports. Saudi Arabia has so much potential that this is a shame indeed. As you agreed there was theft in the past, so some of it could still happen, because the public do not know exactly how much each Royal member is earning. Imagine how much the GCC countries are earning every year (over $500 billion, maybe $600 billion or $700 billion even) from oil/gas exports alone. If the 'kings' invest in their own economies first, then in friendly Arab economies, then in other friendly Muslim economies, then in other nonMuslim economies, I would expect the total economy of GCC to be higher than Italy, France or Britain.

This is possible, not any imagination.

I agree with you. If you do the calculations, I think it would be close to $300 billion for 2011. There was also a report showing similar figures (probably $282 billion). The figure could be even higher, actually, because Saudi Arabia is such a huge oil exporter and yet the total economy is only a small percentage higher than the oil exports. Saudi Arabia has so much potential that this is a shame indeed. As you agreed there was theft in the past, so some of it could still happen, because the public do not know exactly how much each Royal member is earning. Imagine how much the GCC countries are earning every year (over $500 billion, maybe $600 billion or $700 billion even) from oil/gas exports alone. If the 'kings' invest in their own economies first, then in friendly Arab economies, then in other friendly Muslim economies, then in other nonMuslim economies, I would expect the total economy of GCC to be higher than Italy, France or Britain.

This is possible, not any imagination.

Okay here is the thing. Royal family no longer have free access to treasury. What they do is however is through corruption like all Politicians do in the world. What am I going to deny and say we are so corruption free?? hell no we have corruption of the highest order man. but there is no longer ANY free treasury access this is old times not now. We are building 5 cities from scratch dude we are building 40 industrial cities through 2015 we are building universities everywhere. We are building airports and trains. We are building tunnels and highways now. All the man is going there and is going to Education we have 140,000 students studying all over the world that is expensive as hell on its own. We are building 3000 schools this year alone. Can you get your head around what we are trying to accomplish here??

Brother, I know about all those projects. I know that Saudi Arabia is also pushing into Nanotechnology in a big way, which makes me glad. But as you said, there is still corruption, which most countries do have, and there is still a tendency to directly import a product a system from an infidel country with transfer of technology, or without gathering a number of Muslim countries to jointly develop a project.

I am really glad for Saudi/GCC or other Muslim countries' developments. The more cooperation, the more strengthening of relationships the better for the Muslim world.

Well, I think real hope lies in Young Educated class in Saudia , and Universities which have been built by Royal support , the royal monarchs are pretty people just that they have been misguided as far as foreign policy is concern

Saudia is a low tax country
High lending for youth (Saudi)
And generally is a good nation GDP wise

Their only draw back is that their forigne policy is not definitive

So far it has been a "fun" ride for Saudis !! Take Iraq for example ... you got yours taken so bad it is still bleeding :)
In time you will see how those "Lizard Eaters" will do to you. Ooooh it should be fun.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You certainly do not live up by your words ... you only add fuel to the fire ... it is called hypocrisy
We have no problems with Iran or Saudi's we certainly don't want war between you two.[COLOR="Silver"

these سوسمار خور didnt have any air port to have a plane 50 years ago and now they are like a .....

will these eurofighters stop qatar from taking over KSA ?

it's quite pathetic how these arabs name themselves after a family. what if Pakistanis were all called Jinnahs instead? Except our founding fathers weren't some uneducated pricks put in place by the british.

they demolish all of the Prophet's wives homes yet they treasure the possessions of the first saudi prick?! On Hajj, they have erected massive commercial towers that tower over the Holy Kabah. On the flight there they had an in flight trailer about a man who changed the arab lands forever, the build up was captivating, I thought they were referring to the Prophet (SAWW), but nope, it was their own prophet the first king.

Averroes, don't you think such discussions are best suited to another thread? The Saudi/Gulf Arab 'kings' and their close relationship with USA/West is nothing to support, but you got to recognize and admit the same faults exist in most other so called Muslim (or non Muslim) countries.

I started this thread to point out some aspects of the Saudi acquisition of the EF-2000 fighter that many believe is just another "Fancy toy" or just a buy of a certain amount of numbers with nothing else involved and many who believe it is just another "waste of money"

What I will post here is show the great ambition Saudi Arabia as a country and what the RSAF expectations and dream about this superb Multi-role Fighter. And why this plane will in due time be the first REAL Saudi-fighter to fly the Saudi Arabian skies.

Arabian Aerospace - Saudis countdown to Typhoon service entry

"A contract for the acquisition of 72 Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft (together with training, support and technology transfer agreements) was finally signed on 29 August 2007, and this was publicly confirmed on 17 September 2007. The new deal is known as 'Project Salam"

"From an early stage, it became apparent that the Al Salam programme would involve an unprecedented degree of defence technology transfer to a Middle Eastern country, including the establishment of a Typhoon assembly line in Saudi Arabia. Though the first 24 Typhoons ordered for the Royal Saudi Air Force would be diverted from a UK Royal Air Force order, and would thus be assembled at BAE Systems’ Warton plant, the remaining 48 aircraft (including six two-seaters) would be assembled in-country"

First: The creation of an assembly plant along with production of its spare parts in Saudi Arabia:

Technican training for Typhoon assembly in Saudi Arabia begins

"Initial training is taking place in Saudi Arabia. "The second part of the training will take place in the UK," says Tayeb, who adds that well over 100 new jobs will be created and that Alsalam will be the local technicians' employer"

"A further four have since been delivered to Saudi Arabia, with two more scheduled to be delivered by year-end. In the 18-month period that the balance of UK-built Typhoons are delivered to Saudi Arabia, the new, purpose-built final assembly will be stood up in the kingdom."

This article also pose an interesting read: Arabian Aerospace - Phoon a friend?

2: Avionics and Fighter Electronics:
Rockwell Collins and Advanced Electronics Company form strategic alliance in the Middle East

"Under the agreement, AEC will collaborate with Rockwell Collins to design, develop, manufacture, test and market avionics, electronics, navigation and communications solutions for air, ground and maritime applications in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East." This the most interesting part of the deal".

3: Radars: Selex Galileo KACST collaborate on high-level technology transfer | A1SaudiArabia.com

"Selex Galileo, a leading international defense electronics company, has collaborated with King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) to perform joint research and development projects in radio frequency, radar, communications, laser, electro-optics (eo) and infra-red technologies"

As you can see this one is not just a ToT but a joint research on the future AESA radar going to be installed on the Typhoon.

4-Even the Targeting Pod which will be installed on the Typhoon will be Saudi made and this is an example:
laserguidingsystems.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Which is made by ToT from Thales.

I realize that this does not qualify it as a full Saudi fighter not even close. But the amount of ToT and ambition being put on this plane has never happened in Saudi Arabia. This is why i believe that the Typhoon will be to Saudi Arabia what the F-16 is to Israel if not more.
When the other 48 Typhoons which are supposed to be built in Kingdom will be completed and inducted in the Air Force and is Saudi Arabia also planning to get Russian planes with TOT and also build helicopters ?

Okay here is the thing. Royal family no longer have free access to treasury. What they do is however is through corruption like all Politicians do in the world. What am I going to deny and say we are so corruption free?? hell no we have corruption of the highest order man. but there is no longer ANY free treasury access this is old times not now. We are building 5 cities from scratch dude we are building 40 industrial cities through 2015 we are building universities everywhere. We are building airports and trains. We are building tunnels and highways now. All the man is going there and is going to Education we have 140,000 students studying all over the world that is expensive as hell on its own. We are building 3000 schools this year alone. Can you get your head around what we are trying to accomplish here??

all these dreams gonna happen IF! if there would be any saudi arabia in those years!
BTW you guys should think about real population! whole real people of hejaz there is less than 10m whats the point of that much university or science city or etc .oh i completely forgot that you import people all over the world!!

Back
Top Bottom