What's new

"The response for a military action is a military action”: Iran's ambassador to the UN

Iran might hit Saudis and western owned oil interests in the region. They have done it before too. Hence I say, its going to be a long year, 2020. Filled with higher oil prices, inflation and to control inflation higher interest rates.
Don't forget higher death toll.

One thing is sure Iran has no chance infront of America with direct war otherwise he will do surrender just like Japan.

Iraq was a handful to the US , Iraq and Iran combined will be a thorn.
Dont forget they are still in afghanistan as well.
Like the nazis the american zionists are making the stupid Christians on Capitol hill over stretch themselves

Ahhh... the doom and gloom warnings by some posters....

All my adult life I heard/read them about every current events...

Events change, doom and gloom conspiracy theories remain the same...

And for some unknown reasons, there is always one guy talking about saving Gold.

And for some unknown reasons, there is some guy whose saving gold comment leads to a discussion about gold back currency vs tatti back currency vs barter trade vs silver coins vs whatfknever....

And then for some unknown reasons, the discussion moves on to ww3 dajjal/anti christ and the end of times..

Ahhh... the doom and gloom warnings by some posters....

All my adult life I heard/read them about every current events...

Events change, doom and gloom conspiracy theories remain the same...

And for some unknown reasons, there is always one guy talking about saving Gold.

And for some unknown reasons, there is some guy whose saving gold comment leads to a discussion about gold back currency vs tatti back currency vs barter trade vs silver coins vs whatfknever....

And then for some unknown reasons, the discussion moves on to ww3 dajjal/anti christ and the end of times..
One thing they dont understand is US is 15000 kilometers away the only damage Iran can do is attacking US allies and military targets. Which doesnt affects US much while US can do things they cant even imagine.

Yanks have been preparing for these kind of scenarios for decades and are prepared to go all the way if need be. US today is self sufficient in oil and doesnt need middle eastern oil the way they used to. Its gonna affect china way more than US and Russia can supply oil to Europe its gonna be still bad but it wont be like anything people make it look like.

“The US started the economic war in May 2018 and last night they started a military war by an act of terror against one of our top generals,” the envoy told CNN on Saturday.

He highlighted that Iran cannot remain silent, adding, “we have to act and we will act.”

"The response for a military action is a military action,” he highlighted, adding “By whom? By... when? Where? That is for the future to witness.”

The United States terrorist forces assassinated General Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the second-in-command of Iraq’s pro-government Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) — better known as Hashd al-Sha’abi — in an attack at Baghdad’s international airport early on Friday. The Pentagon said in a statement that US President Donald Trump had ordered the attack.

Iran's Supreme National Security Council said a harsh response "in due time and right place" awaits criminals behind Soleimani's assassination.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/154076...ry-action-is-a-military-action-Takht-Ravanchi
US embassy in islamabad might get blasted.
#FIA #ISI.

Iran will hit US thru militia and proxy war. No direct confrontation. Maybe they will plant a powerful roadside bomb near US bases in Iraq and bomb them to pieces.

Actually , Our Officials are keeping their mouth close , this is really bad sign for Americans ...

One thing they dont understand is US is 15000 kilometers away the only damage Iran can do is attacking US allies and military targets. Which doesnt affects US much while US can do things they cant even imagine.

I disagree. US has hundreds of billions of dollars invested in the Middle East and North Africa, as well as tens of thousands of troops stationed throughout the ME. Targeting their assets in the Middle East, as the main source of energy in the world, will have an impact on the US and her allies dearly.

I disagree. US has hundreds of billions of dollars invested in the Middle East and North Africa, as well as tens of thousands of troops stationed throughout the ME. Targeting their assets in the Middle East, as the main source of energy in the world, will have an impact on the US and her allies dearly.
@Arian @Dr. Strangelove

Vietnam costed more than $1 trillion.
Iraq and Afg. costed almost $3 trillion.

Vietnam is very far away from USA.
Iraq and Afg. are also very far away from USA.

Vietnam costed 60000 American and millions of Veitnamese lives.
Iran and Afg. costed 7000 American and millions of Iraqi and Afghani lives.

Draw your conclusion.

@Arian @Dr. Strangelove

Vietnam costed more than $1 trillion.
Iraq and Afg. costed almost $3 trillion.

Vietnam is very far away from USA.
Iraq and Afg. are also very far away from USA.

Vietnam costed 60000 American and millions of Veitnamese lives.
Iran and Afg. costed 7000 American and millions of Iraqi and Afghani lives.

Yet, none of these countries could target American interests in the region. Meanwhile, Iraq and Afghanistan wars have cost the US more than 6 trillion dollars until 2018. Trump once said that they had spent 7 trillion dollars in the Middle East. He was possibly referring to the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the costs of staying there post-war.

Yet, none of these countries could target American interests in the region. Meanwhile, Iraq and Afghanistan wars have cost the US more than 6 trillion dollars until 2018. Trump once said that they had spent 7 trillion dollars in the Middle East. He was possibly referring to the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the costs of staying there post-war.
You didn't get my point. Money is expandable and can be recovered. It can also be hidden from public.
Body bags and caskets cannot.
If you want to hurt US, attack where it hurts the most.

Back
Top Bottom