What's new

"The response for a military action is a military action”: Iran's ambassador to the UN

You didn't get my point. Money is expandable and can be recovered. It can also be hidden from public.
Body bags and caskets cannot.
If you want to hurt US, attack where it hurts the most.
No, I understood your point and I partly agree with you. But we're not talking about money only. We are talking about energy. Targeting a country's energy resources will directly affect the lives of people living in that country.

One has to understand that Iran's goal should be planned in a way that puts extreme pressure on the Trump administration and yet, it doesn't get interpreted as an attack on America by American people.

No, I understood your point and I partly agree with you. But we're not talking about money only. We are talking about energy. Targeting a country's energy resources will directly affect the lives of people living in that country.

One has to understand that Iran's goal should be planned in a way that puts extreme pressure on the Trump administration and yet, it doesn't get interpreted as an attack on America by American people.
US doesn't rely on ME for oil now. They are now in exporting league.

US doesn't rely on ME for oil now. They are now in exporting league.
They have limited unconventional oil reserves. Their unconventional oil reserves cannot and will not be sufficient to meet their energy demands beyond 2022 and most predictions tell that their NCO production will reach a peak in 2020 and then start to decrease. And if energy prices in the world skyrocket, the US will be affected by it nevertheless.

Iran might hit Saudis and western owned oil interests in the region. They have done it before too. Hence I say, its going to be a long year, 2020. Filled with higher oil prices, inflation and to control inflation higher interest rates.

The Sky is falling Run......................... I am pretty sure I have seen you in New York, you the guy announcing the end of the world standing on street corners since 1980:butcher:

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/new...going-end-eventually-but-not-like-/105887264/

Back
Top Bottom