What's new

The Reasons Behind the Creation of the KSA and BD are the Same

Both the KSA and BD were created by the arch enemies of Islam and Muslims. I am pretty sure they feel extremely important and privileged to the Zionists, Hindus etc...

That's besides the point bro, ask yourself, how would you feel or what would you do if other men whom you consider equals relegate you to the side? This happened in Rome, America, England... The difference with them is they learned from history, we haven't!

The Creation of BD is the greatest Military Action since WW2.

No other greater victory in paralell, especial with USA standing Agaisnt you with her 6th fleet.

It was a perfect plan, beautifully executed.

Before war, Pakistan thought it was a boon that they could crush, India with a two front war. After 71 they changed to "it was bound to happen".

That's besides the point bro, ask yourself, how would you feel or what would you do if other men whom you consider equals relegate you to the side? This happened in Rome, America, England... The difference with them is they learned from history, we haven't!

A good chunk of the Ottoman Sadrazams, Pashas, Sheyh-ul Islams etc. were Arabs...

The following Presidents and PMs of Pak (1947-1971) were from the East Pak (now BD):
  • Khaja Nizamuddin
  • Mohammad Ali of Bogra
  • Husein Shehid Suhrawardy
  • Iskandar Mirza
The following Presidents and PMs of Pak (1947-1971) were from the West Pak:
  • Muhammad Ali Jinnah (originally from Gujrat, India)
  • Liaket Ali Khan (Punjabi)
  • Gulam Muhammad (originally from Hyderabad, India)
  • Gen Ayub Khan (Pashtun)
  • Gen Yahya Khan (Kizilbash - a Persian speaking Turkic tribe)

Last edited:
Ottomans fell for their own mistakes. Let’s not blame it completely on saudis now...
A empire that survived on imperialism let alone religion wasn’t going to last. There was too much division within home for anyone else to contribute to its weakening. The base was weak and so the structure collasped. Simple

True. All this talk about wanting a country because of the language is propaganda. Yes there was issues due to that but that was resolved and Urdu/ Bengali both were state languages
Had Pakistan not had dictatorship at that time and that god awful traitor Bhutto, it would have stayed intact. But no, Bhutto the power hungry bitch wanted power over country, died like dog and so did his daughter.
Everyone at that time who betrayed their people died like dogs
(India Gandhi, Bhutto, you know the third)
I wish we could have more sensible debate among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis regarding 1971 instead of "You are traitor" and "You did Massacre" rants all the time 24/7.
I will say only this for Muslim majority states of Subcontinent.
"What happened was inevitable and bound to happen in 1 day or 100 years but the manner in which it happened is heart breaking."
Either way we both nations should move on now.

The KSA King Faisal asked the BD ambassador Humayun Rashid Choudhury, "Why did you break the largest Muslim State (Pak) of the time?". The BD ambassador replied, "For the same reason you broke your ties with the Ottoman Empire".....

Now, Humayun Rashid Choudhury was no ordinary unlettered Bangal folk. A graduate of the Aligarh Muslim University and a member of the Pak Foreign Service, he delivered the first speech as the BD official, who was the key contact between BD's government-in-exile and the Indian establishment, in the full house Indian Parliament immediately following the Indian recognition of BD in the first week of December, '71. And, that too at the presence of the Indian President and PM of that time. See the video clip below. There he clearly mentioned Indira Gandhi as the Leader of BD too. He was BD's first Ambassdor in India. He later became BD's Foreign Minister and Speaker under Hasina. His elder brother Kaisar Rashid Choudhury, also a member of the Pak Foreign Service, was the private secretary of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto when he was the Foreign Minister of Pak...

Forget about BD folks, the majority of the Pak folks, including PM IK, don't fathom the TRUE reason behind the creation of BD!!! And, the majority will never understand!! This is the power of the black propaganda from Iblis, who has managed to put the majority of the mankind on the path to Jehennem as per the KITAP, and his entourage among Sheyatin and men...

Ey Millet-i Pak, you have voluntarily tied your Kadr with the Turkish folks as embossed in your national anthem and the flag!! The rest is all Fasa Fiso!! No wonder the drama serial on Ertu'rul Gazi has raged such a storm in Pak...

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

View attachment 636320

Seljuks for you, Ghaznavids for us.
Ottomans for you, Mughals for us.
Mustafa Kemal for you, Muhammad Ali Jinnah for us.
the red flag for you, the green one for us.

Everyone at that time who betrayed their people died like dogs
(India Gandhi, Bhutto, you know the third)
Not just them ,

Your Zia ur Rehman the defector in chief and traitor Mujib also died like dogs for betraying their people..(many of those people still languish in Bangladesh).

So did Indra Gandhi die like a bitch, so did her both sons who used to advise her..

and so did USSR die ....the devil behind the game..

and so will India..

Allah zuljalal has mysterious ways to give merciless death to those who try to divide Pakistan.

Last edited:
BD ambassador is an ace diplomat

I believe the OP is comparing apples to oranges

@bluesky @DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Ronin @BDforever @Atlas @UKBengali
My understanding is major motivator for creation of Bangladesh is operation searchlight.
Had operation searchlight never commenced, the idea of creation of Bangladesh as a separate nation would never occurred

Bangaldeshi members correct me if I am wrong

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @camelguy @Naram_Sin @Falcon29
Where as Arabs never faced a situation like Operation Searchlight where Ottoman military or civilian militia engaged in killings of Arab civilians.

My understanding is Arabs simply valued their independence, hence opted out of the Ottoman empire

Arab forum member, can you provide a little more context here
House of Saud is butchered by Ottoman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_War

Your Zia ul Islam the defector in chief and traitor Mujib Bonga also died like dogs for betraying their people..(many of those people still languish in Bangladesh).

So did Indra Gandhi die like a bitch, so did her son who used to advise her..

and so did USSR die ....the devil behind the game..

and so will India..

Allah zuljalal has mysterious ways to give merciless death to those who try to divide Pakistan.
Ziaur Rahman died for his atrocities, power is a dangerous thing, it creates ego in peoples hearts

I wish we could have more sensible debate among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis regarding 1971 instead of "You are traitor" and "You did Massacre" rants all the time 24/7.
I will say only this for Muslim majority states of Subcontinent.
"What happened was inevitable and bound to happen in 1 day or 100 years but the manner in which it happened is heart breaking."
Either way we both nations should move on now.
true, but i don''t blame people on either sides, just the dogs

Both the KSA and BD were created by the arch enemies of Islam and Muslims. I am pretty sure they feel extremely important and privileged to the Zionists, Hindus etc...
You are totally wrong. KSA was created by its leaders supported by tribal leaders. Bangladesh was created because of the fallacy of the west Pakistan military generals and political leaders. Why are you fussing about India, is it to get some cheap mileage?

Mujib was held in the Layalpur jail, and PA troops killed and bullied in the east expelling more than 9 million people. So, what was the course of action would you propose for us? Are you propagating here that a non-existent Islamic brotherhood between east and west was enough to keep the country united? Where do you see religion and language have especial relationship between any two people?

Think of UK and USA, Portugal and Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Canadian Quebec and France, etc. Each two has the same religion and they also believe in Christianity. But, the similarities there. They are all separate countries by their own right. Similarly, it is our right to live apart from those Muslims who would not accept our people in the military as well as in all categories of civil services.

Please do not make any further propaganda. The glass has broken when Yahya Khan cancelled National Assembly in Dhaka in March 1971 at the insistence of ZA Bhutto and ordered his generals to kill the people in the east for voting for Mujib.

Do not please shed any more of your crocodiles tears. We have seen your arrogant red eyes when we were part of Pakistan. Bloody racists!!! Let the dark-skinned people live their life.

By the way, can you tell us when the same religion and same language Arabs will form an United Islamic States of Arabia? And when Turkey and other Turkic states in Central Asia will also form the United Islamic Turkic Republic? Answer these and get to know why BD needed separation.

Last edited:
You are totally wrong. KSA was created by its leaders supported by tribal leaders. Bangladesh was created because of the fallacy of the west Pakistan military generals and political leaders. Why are you fussing about India, is it to get some cheap mileage?

Mujib was held in the Layalpur jail, and PA troops killed and bullied in the east expelling more than 9 million people. So, what was the course of action would you propose for us? Are you propagating here that a non-existent Islamic brotherhood between east and west was enough to keep the country united? Where do you see religion and language have especial relationship between any two people?

Think of UK and USA, Portugal and Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Canadian Quebec and France, etc. Each two has the same religion and they also believe in Christianity. But, the similarities there. They are all separate countries by their own right. Similarly, it is our right to live apart from those Muslims who would not accept our people in the military as well as in all categories of civil services.

Please do not make any further propaganda. The glass has broken when Yahya Khan cancelled National Assembly in Dhaka in March 1971 at the insistence of ZA Bhutto and ordered his generals to kill the people in the east for voting for Mujib.

Do not please shed any more of your crocodiles tears. We have seen your arrogant red eyes when we were part of Pakistan. Bloody racists!!! Let the dark-skinned people live their life.

By the way, can you tell us when the same religion and same language Arabs will form an United Islamic States of Arabia? And when Turkey and other Turkic states in Central Asia will also for the United Turkic Republic? Answer these and get to know why BD needed separation.
Also this man Hakikat guy never mentioned that his favourite Islamist Khalifah Erdogan has good relation with Israel. Erdogan even sent medical aid to Israel during covid-19 and even numerous times in the past.

His only problem is Bangladesh keeping friendly ties with India

Bangladesh was a result of idiot power hungry leaders on the side of West Pakistan and the rot of Bengali nationalism on the side of East Pakistan. Bengalis were led into believing that they were somehow being treated as second class citizens when they were not. And the West Pakistan establishment was highly foolish to let the situation exacerbate so much. It was Ayub Khan's dictatorship that sowed the seeds of divide which Bhutto dealt a final blow to.

Bangladesh was a result of idiot power hungry leaders on the side of West Pakistan and the rot of Bengali nationalism on the side of East Pakistan. Bengalis were led into believing that they were somehow being treated as second class citizens when they were not. And the West Pakistan establishment was highly foolish to let the situation exacerbate so much. It was Ayub Khan's dictatorship that sowed the seeds of divide which Bhutto dealt a final blow to.
Whatever the case is, it has been 50 years since independence of Bangladesh and I think both countries should move on. Lifeless people are debating on this same topic for years now.

Back
Top Bottom