What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

Wait 2 days when whole Western Jew media takes complete 180

Then you will see your whole world slide out from under your feet
No but indians are not my measuring yard stick of how to deal with anything!

We should learn from Prophet and his mercy not from blood thirsty indians! So saying indian did this that should have no value to us coz we are not Indians!

Oh we have the moral high horse....literally! We are the ones who are preaching peace while the other side is just boiling to death in anger/ jealous/ hatred....while we are in peace and preaching it! CHILL MODE!

Tomorrow if one ours is captured ARE YOU REALLY PREPARED TO LET HIM BE ANOTHER SIPAHI MANZOOR HUSSAIN FOR 4 DECADES?????????
Dushman ne nahi.
Hum ne apna bera ghark kiya hai every time we have tried to emulate them.
The screw ups in 1971, and ever since are all because we tried to be "them", instead of being us like in 1965 and before.

When we are doing the right thing, when we are doing what the international audience and the sensible audience in india wants to see, then we are sowing the seeds of an improved imagery of Pakistan on international media.
Not a Pakistan that keeps a prisoner of war and negotiates over him.
But a Pakistan who goes and kicks some ***, blows indian jets, captures a pilot, but once captured he is a non combatant in our custody and needs to be treated like Muslims ought to.

Fix your inner self and everything and the opinions of people about you will change as well. And that means what is in your heart, as much as what we do as a nation.

Every other egoistic kid knows how to bark and throw blind punches. It takes strength to be calm and control oneself.
Modi is the kid, Imran is a man. That's the difference here.

What you do to teach a dog? Become Dogs or stay humans?

WESTERN IS WITH US CUZ WE HAVE MILITARY ADVANTAGE RN. OUR SCORE IS HIGHER.

WHEN CEASEFIRE HAPPENS. THEY WILL GO BACK TO THEIR "DO MORE"
No but indians are not my measuring yard stick of how to deal with anything!

We should learn from Prophet and his mercy not from blood thirsty indians! So saying indian did this that should have no value to us coz we are not Indians!

Oh we have the moral high horse....literally! We are the ones who are preaching peace while the other side is just boiling to death in anger/ jealous/ hatred....while we are in peace and preaching it! CHILL MODE!

A good move from IK!!! It's now India vs India!!! Pak is a catalyst...

Remember, the second victory of Istanbul would be with Tekbir....

It's one nation, two states....

The Entire world is praising this decision and is a diplomatic victory for Pakistan. If you go to Indian forums you will see they are confused about what to do after this because this has de escalated the situation with Pakistan coming out as clear victors and acting magnanimously. This isn't some galli mohallah street fight where you have to settle scores. See the reaction from around the world , its definitely in our favour.

it might be a move to make indian government bury the BDA videos of the initial strike.
hehehehe.. i know what you guys r doing.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― adolf hitler

Tomorrow if one ours is captured ARE YOU REALLY PREPARED TO LET HIM BE ANOTHER SIPAHI MANZOOR HUSSAIN FOR 4 DECADES?????????
I am not god, I dont write people's fate!

2ndly, what guarantee do you give that indians will exchange him for Abhi? I mean this is the nation that denies its soldiers ...

WESTERN IS WITH US CUZ WE HAVE MILITARY ADVANTAGE RN. OUR SCORE IS HIGHER.

WHEN CEASEFIRE HAPPENS. THEY WILL GO BACK TO THEIR "DO MORE"
We have a slate full of the more we did....

And now we have more to fill that with!

In case you cant tell, IK is fixing some 50 yrs of damage to our image and building a new one for our future and that of our kids as long as we dont elect another bimbo!

Manzoor hussain 4 captured in 1965 by Indians from AJK Regt. and tortured for 40 years when he didnt give anything up they cut off his tongue and thought he is psychologically a vegetable. So they released him in early 2000s

He passed away in late 2018. Barely anyone notice

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrghh
Fuk Pakistani media
And Pakistani ungrateful public
We lost a national hero and barely a peep from anyone.
I am not god, I dont write people's fate!

2ndly, what guarantee do you give that indians will exchange him for Abhi? I mean this is the nation that denies its soldiers ...

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY!!!!!

This is a masterstroke by Imran khan and military it utterly pulls the rug from under the indians

This is Karantpur strike 2

Its just the key board warriors cant understand

Bravo !! Imran Khan

You are a true statesman.

You have busted Modi's election campaign and b!tvh slapped him diplomatically. Im sure this gesture will increase Pakistan's foreign diplomatic capabilities

I remmeber China taking the same stance of de-escalation with India during Dokhlam incident behaving very maturely and our PM did the same

Hatss off to you sir!!

Can this tool of yours fix American/Judeo Zionist agenda gainst muslims as well???
We have a slate full of the more we did....

And now we have more to fill that with!

In case you cant tell, IK is fixing some 50 yrs of damage to our image and building a new one for our future and that of our kids as long as we dont elect another bimbo!

Tum kisi k mun p phool maro aur fomantic songs film karo.
Aur agla a k rifle ka bayonet sedha tumhare mun me maare???

Back
Top Bottom