What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

Smart gesture by Imran Khan. Those who don't like it can't comprehend beyond some trolls fighting on the internet and cheering for war like it's a video game. Don't take them seriously.

Imran sold Pakistan's pride for pat on his back by some pajeets. Shame

Salute to this Gentleman. Inspiring speech.

Imran sold Pakistan's pride for pat on his back by some pajeets. Shame

You are an idiot and should be banned from this forum along with your tola. Army also agreed to free him. So you can keep scoring for your master nawaz sharif. Thank you Nawaz sharif won the kargil.

Emotional child doesnt know the meaning of diplomacy...All that sounds good when you dont have the country's future and are farsighted!

The PM owes no one any explanations...IF PAF or PAK army didnt like IK's decision, they wouldnt have allowed him with the thumbs up!

They have their reasons, we as a nation need to respect and back it! Dont become indian [verb for blood thirsty] that you forget to respect and side your nation due to emotions - take a look at india their emotions are showing the world they are blood thirsty liars!

Well its a strategy lets see if south asia has more People who love war and violence or peace and economy.

Lets see. Im with imran khan 100%
What ever he decides we chose him. He is doing great in my opinion.

Donkey strategy.

BC lagey raho phir issi moral high horse par.
Dushman ne tumhara bera gharak kar k rakh dia bai in international stage.
To all the fellow Pakistanis who can't stop bitching about the release of the indian pilot and want us to behave like little hearted small egoistic morons and do what some one else will do in our place.
And specially to Mr. Zaid Hamid

We are not them, they are not our effin teachers. We are us, and we do what is better. We are known for our hospitality. Why should we cause damage on some one's family and kids just because we can get some political or negotiative leverage? Do you want me to look at my own country men and think of them as low as I do of indians when I hear what they did to our people? Are we them? Do we want to compare ourselves with them and do what they do to us?

Now watch this video from sensible indian and check the comments of all the sensible indians on his video and check the amount of audience he is addressing and how they are agreeing to him.
Are those better indians not worth accomodating and showing we are better than their retarded government and media which they are already realizing? What's a better psyop to show the enemies' populace the true colors of their own leaders?

Just watch it already and chill the eff out and stop bitching and calling it a defeat. Doing the right thing and attempting to create peace at a personal loss is never a weaker thing, it's what a strong person does. Weak assholes follow their ego.
What did the Prophet (S.A.W) do with his prisoners of war? What was the Accord of Peace of Hudaibia?
Go learn some history and let the sensible amongst us follow our teacher the Prophet (S.A.W), and calm your effin egoes already. Good thing you kids are not sitting on top of our helms.

Back
Top Bottom